MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran (and other non entities) thread

6 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Is Sam the top??

I'm so confused

tumblr_inline_oy78a37nic1ta39nb_500.png

Please! The only place where Sam is top is on the charts. With chance, this situation will harmonize soon with his sex life and he will become a screaming bottom of the charts.

5 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

tumblr_inline_oy78a37nic1ta39nb_500.png

Who is this woman? I like her. 

24 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

Who is this woman? I like her. 

I think it's that overrated actress with the large mouth that (when she smiles) goes from ear to ear.?   c795a5f21c432b065cabf9921547815f.jpg  or....catfish_zps46c073bf.jpg

9 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Depressing and so wrong. Everything is wrong about this minger and that ham smith thingy with his bottom-of-the-jumble-sale barrel green vomit suit... Mamma mia. The end is near Jan. We are smeared by a bunch of nobodies elevated into the spotlight for lack of talent in the music industry.

I know.  We need some exciting authentic talent to emerge and show everyone that new real stars can still exist. 

13 minutes ago, spotlight said:

:chuckle:

« Ed Sheeran’s there, isn’t he? Ed Sheeran’s there, with his legs folded underneath him on the bed. Ed Sheeran is wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt with a short-sleeved T-shirt over the top of it. Ed Sheeran has a single leather thong necklace tight around his neck. You don’t know where Ed Sheeran came from, or how and when he infiltrated your friendship group, but here he is, drinking flat supermarket-brand cola straight from a two-litre bottle, just a split-second of backwash, every single time he swigs. "Hey mate," Ed Sheeran says to you. "Here, mate," Sheeran says. "Pass the Dutch.

Ed Sheeran holds his hands out to you in a pinch gesture, and a thought crosses your mind. Make Sheeran do something gross for weed. And that’s how you all end up with shaky BlackBerry camera footage of Ed Sheeran licking a toilet bowl, crying, and saying, "Come on, guys!" before being allowed three small tokes on the communal joint. You can imagine it, can’t you? You can imagine that entire thing. This is the biggest pop star on the planet right now. »

:rotfl:

20 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

« Ed Sheeran’s there, isn’t he? Ed Sheeran’s there, with his legs folded underneath him on the bed. Ed Sheeran is wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt with a short-sleeved T-shirt over the top of it. Ed Sheeran has a single leather thong necklace tight around his neck. You don’t know where Ed Sheeran came from, or how and when he infiltrated your friendship group, but here he is, drinking flat supermarket-brand cola straight from a two-litre bottle, just a split-second of backwash, every single time he swigs. "Hey mate," Ed Sheeran says to you. "Here, mate," Sheeran says. "Pass the Dutch.

Ed Sheeran holds his hands out to you in a pinch gesture, and a thought crosses your mind. Make Sheeran do something gross for weed. And that’s how you all end up with shaky BlackBerry camera footage of Ed Sheeran licking a toilet bowl, crying, and saying, "Come on, guys!" before being allowed three small tokes on the communal joint. You can imagine it, can’t you? You can imagine that entire thing. This is the biggest pop star on the planet right now. »

:rotfl::lmao:

37 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

:dead::dead: mdr

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I know.  We need some exciting authentic talent to emerge and show everyone that new real stars can still exist. 

How about throwing that ginger pubic hair face in the garbage for good, instead?

image.png

:lmao:

5 hours ago, pjcowley said:

How about throwing that ginger pubic hair face in the garbage for good, instead?

image.png

:lmao:

Yes !  

The more I think of "The Shape of you"  being awarded so much, the more I think the Grammies are a sham of the highest order. 

I still can't believe Sam Smith called his album "The Thrill of it All" :dead:

He ruined a great song.

Mumbles 

4 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Mumbles 

He even looks like mumbles a little 

Just now, spotlight said:

He even looks like mumbles a little 

:lol2:

15 hours ago, Orion said:

I still can't believe Sam Smith called his album "The Thrill of it All" :dead:

And that THIS was used for the cover

114035_product_5a09e5c715d85.jpg

So thrilled.

new Vidéo 

Eminem...with Ed Sheeran???!!!   You've got to be kidding me.  :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

Can you imagine the early Eminem doing shit like this?