MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Madonna at Philipp Plein NYC fashion show

Nightshade    0

Who designed that red coat? I love that she's out-n-about.

billiejean    0
1 hour ago, Hector said:

He looks like Bob Dylan has had plastic surgery to look like a 30 something year old hollywood hipster.

tuckeye    0

causing a commotion! lovin her look and the lips are looking amazing lately (or is it just me?)

Jaz    0
13 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

causing a commotion! lovin her look and the lips are looking amazing lately (or is it just me?)

Not just you... her lips are looking superb!

elijah    0
10 minutes ago, Jaz said:

Not just you... her lips are looking superb!

Justify plump lips revisit?

Jaz    0
2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Justify plump lips revisit?

They're perfect though this time!  Certainly not overdone (if she had anything done at all).

Gus    0

The Front Row: 
Who knew a guy from Italy would have so many Hollywood pals? Plein recruited an all-star front row — er, rows — including, in no particular order: Madonna, Kylie Jenner, Tyga, Tiffany Trump (flanked by her pal, designer Drew Warren), Slick Rick, Fat Joe, Shay Mitchell, Taylor Hill, Paris Hilton (who walked in Plein's last show in Milan), Nicky Hilton, Coco Rocha and more.

But it was Madonna who held up the party. Madge rolled up around 10:15 p.m. for the 9 p.m. presentation. Some punctual editors, however were not having it. After being told, "We're waiting on Madonna," one top fashion editor left the show before it even began.

madgekylie.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/madonna-kylie-at-philipp-plein-runway-show-975872

jojuun    0
7 minutes ago, Gus said:

Who knew a guy from Italy would have so many Hollywood pals? Plein recruited an all-star front row — er, rows — including, in no particular order: Madonna, Kylie Jenner, Tyga, Tiffany Trump (flanked by her pal, designer Drew Warren), Slick Rick, Fat Joe, Shay Mitchell, Taylor Hill, Paris Hilton (who walked in Plein's last show in Milan), Nicky Hilton, Coco Rocha and more. But it was Madonna who held up the party. Madge rolled up around 10:15 p.m. for the 9 p.m. presentation. Some punctual editors, however were not having it. After being told, "We're waiting on Madonna," one top fashion editor left the show before it even began.

madgekylie.jpg

laughing-gif10.gif

Madonna made the spawn of satan wait for over an hour. Because she can.

Mmmmm    0
44 minutes ago, jojuun said:

laughing-gif10.gif

Madonna made the spawn of satan wait for over an hour. Because she can.

:IMG_1564:YES THATS MY QUEEN!! 

Gus    0
1 hour ago, Jaz said:

They're perfect though this time!  Certainly not overdone (if she had anything done at all).

Philipp+Plein+Front+Row+February+2017+New+eYRYsDEXYgjl.jpg

Lolo    0

What's with her lips? Is she wearing grillz? They make her look like one of those plastic Z listers... And I agree that Pleins so called fashion is tragic. Not here for the whole appearance...

karbatal    0

wow she looks so great!!!!

I love about her that she's effortlessly cool. I mean, i'm sure that she took two garments and went out and yet she's the coolest there! 

loowee    0
4 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What's with her lips? Is she wearing grillz? They make her look like one of those plastic Z listers... And I agree that Pleins so called fashion is tragic. Not here for the whole appearance...

P_Plein_s_fashion_show_NY1.jpg

Grillzdonna is back again to make us seethe :queenbitch:

karbatal    0

Is it me or she was surrounded by Z-lists? Is it normal to have those people in those fashion shows? 

Madonna, Kylie Jenner, Tyga, Tiffany Trump (flanked by her pal, designer Drew Warren), Slick Rick, Fat Joe, Shay Mitchell, Taylor Hill, Paris Hilton (who walked in Plein's last show in Milan), Nicky Hilton, Coco Rocha and more. But it was 

jojuun    0
Just now, karbatal said:

Is it me or she was surrounded by Z-lists? Is it normal to have those people in those fashion shows? 

Madonna, Kylie Jenner, Tyga, Tiffany Trump (flanked by her pal, designer Drew Warren), Slick Rick, Fat Joe, Shay Mitchell, Taylor Hill, Paris Hilton (who walked in Plein's last show in Milan), Nicky Hilton, Coco Rocha and more. But it was 

Even though I understand how Kylie is considered "Z-List", she's actually one of the highest paid celebs at fashion week. Momanger Kris is notorious for asking huge amounts of $ for anyone of her daughters sitting front row. Kim and Kylie are topdog, the rest of 'em come cheaper. Kylie has 86 million Instagram followers and is the biggest person on Snapchat. Snapchat pays her to use the service as her "exclusive content" on the app is their last straw, now that Instagram has the same functions as Snapchat incorporated in their app. You can say what you want about her looks (and people do), there's a demand for her and her social media content and it comes at a massive price.

Madonna was probably paid a nice fee by Plein's people too and her "alibi" is Steven Klein, who's the link between the designer and her. It's hardly work. She comes, she sits, she leaves and it's rewarded with a check with mucho zero's on them. I think for Gaultier she's always made exceptions and they had a genuine relationship, this is business I think. And hope. Because I'm not confident in a Plein-designed tour outfit or something in the future...

giphy.gif

jojuun    0
9 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Et voila: 

She's getting press for sitting next to Kylie:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4222032/Kylie-Jenner-Madonna-sit-NYFW.html

"Madonna puts on a playful display at Phillipp Plein's NYFW show as she makes her first public appearance since adopting Malawian twins"

3D313F9A00000578-4222032-image-m-2_14870

3D2F2A0000000578-0-image-a-122_148704478

3D2F0DD600000578-0-image-m-125_148704502

3D2F29D000000578-4222032-image-a-128_148

3D2FB9CF00000578-4222032-Fly_on_the_wall

3D2F29C000000578-4222032-image-a-57_1487

3D2F13B100000578-4222032-She_had_company

3D2FBB3300000578-4222032-Meet_my_beau_Ky

3D2FEEBD00000578-4222032-image-m-54_1487

3D2FCA8200000578-4222032-image-m-63_1487

jojuun    0

Honestly Aaron Henrikson deserves a statue. Glad Madonna saw that Gina Brooke was getting lazy as hell and it was time for someone else. The Grammy 2014 make-up Gina pulled was inexcusable. She looks so much better now her make-up artist isn't afraid to go in with some juicy lipstick, blusher and eyebrow pencil. 

:clap:

loowee    0
22 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Kylie Jenner is pretty much an A-list of the new generation whether we like it or not. I mean, you're not going to see her in a room filled with actual A-list legends because she's one of the few who is still active.