Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

A lot of people stay with their spouses after the cheat. There's nothing wrong with trying to work it out, although it's not what I would ever do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LSD said:

 

Queen of humanitarian efforts :wow: Can you imagine waiting in line to be served by Bey herself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

"Unlike so many in Hollywood, where lip service is a currency, Madonna is putting her time and money into a cause instead of making her cause time and money."

 

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2017/09/06/how-a-fedex-mix-up-helped-repackage-madonna-menon.html

tenor.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wasnt feelin it but near the end it got better...."slay"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read that all proceeds will go toward earthquake/ hurricane victims in Mexico and Puerto Rico so good for her doing this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gus said:

Just read that all proceeds will go toward earthquake/ hurricane victims in Mexico and Puerto Rico so good for her doing this!

She's such a humanitarian :inlove:

now en Español!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any updates on the documentary and formation tour DVD, haven't heard anything since July

http://gossiponthis.com/2017/07/31/beyonce-formation-world-tour-concert-special-documentary-behind-scenes-lemonade-hbo-netflix/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Is there any updates on the documentary and formation tour DVD, haven't heard anything since July

http://gossiponthis.com/2017/07/31/beyonce-formation-world-tour-concert-special-documentary-behind-scenes-lemonade-hbo-netflix/

She will release it without promo and then all will clap and will say how daring is she and how she's the first afroamerican artist to do that and the first woman to do that and some university will write a paper about how she's a pioneer and the documentary should be in the MET and maybe win the Nobel Prize? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bianka is going to get her top5 hot 100 song that belongs to some latin people. They already have jinxed Billboard and she will be credited, even though the remix needs to have more points than the original(Despacito like) in order the artist on remix to be credited on.:rotfl::rotfl:

ONhY3gT.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2017 at 3:19 PM, karbatal said:

She will release it without promo and then all will clap and will say how daring is she and how she's the first afroamerican artist to do that and the first woman to do that and some university will write a paper about how she's a pioneer and the documentary should be in the MET and maybe win the Nobel Prize? 

If you posted this on Twitter or Reddit, social justice warriors would come for your ass and call you racist. She's a great performer and has her fair share of good music, but it's puzzling how much people overpraise her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marco said:

She's a great performer and has her fair share of good music

She is & she does :inlove:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2017 at 12:05 AM, Jester said:

 

ONhY3gT.gif

 

 

These QVC Catalog Model poses just kill me :rotfl:

 

I love Bey's mannequin aesthetic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

She is & she does :inlove:

 

Not a huge fan of 4, but End of Time, Countdown, Party and Love on Top are certified BOPS :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Marco said:

If you posted this on Twitter or Reddit, social justice warriors would come for your ass and call you racist. She's a great performer and has her fair share of good music, but it's puzzling how much people overpraise her.

I laugh at every stupid social warrior in their ugly faces, though hahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×