IsaacHarris

Beyoncé Thread

856 posts in this topic

That picture is the height of narcissism. It's tacky, shallow, and desperate. She can't simply be sitting down, cradling her babies, wearing casual attire? No, she has to dress like the Queen of the fucking Nile. 

Unbelievable. 

18 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

What does Yaki have that Janet is jealous of?

Yaki has a fake marriage, shitty music overall and hasn't had a major hit since "Single Ladies". 

Janet is happily single, has an adorable baby boy, her last album was a big success and she's going on tour soon.

Yahtzee will never be the icon Janet is! #FACTS

giphy.gif

They have more in common than I thought though. Fake marriage. Lots of shitty music (I do prefer Janet's overall but for the past 15 years that would make me a very small minority). No major hits in ages, although Beyonce was still in Destiny's Child when Janet had her last one, fresh after becoming a trio.

8 hours ago, Jester said:

Here they are.

So it is more about her, than about the babies. Don't understand why she continues to portray herself as this kind of virgin. It's seriously disturbing.

And that flat stomach after a twin pregnancy is so not real.

Posted (edited)

On July 14, 2017 at 1:39 AM, Jester said:

Here they are.

I really don't care about what her aspirations are and great that she has them, but there seems to be to much fake iconography building around her in all her last efforts, like the Grammies or that show she copied from madonnas RHT last super and this picture... What they are trying to accomplish??? 

image.jpeg

Edited by Pedro

that flat stomach is photoshop as it seems.

I first liked her chaneling to be the black virgin Mary,

but now its too much. Shes kinda exagerrating it now.

Beysus, stop it and get some new real inspirations / ideas etc without copying someone :queenbitch:

Out Magazine is calling the Beyonce pic "iconic." The word clearly no longer has any meaning. 

14 hours ago, Jester said:

Here they are.

These baby and pregnancy photos are unbelievably tacky. Straight up.

I can't believe the public falls for this shit.

:lmao:

6 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

That picture is the height of narcissism. It's tacky, shallow, and desperate. She can't simply be sitting down, cradling her babies, wearing casual attire? No, she has to dress like the Queen of the fucking Nile. 

Unbelievable. 

THIS.

Narcissism. Exactly.

She is the McMansion of pop stars :lmao:

On 7/13/2017 at 1:14 PM, StrawberryBounce12 said:

What does Yaki have that Janet is jealous of?

Yaki has a fake marriage, shitty music overall and hasn't had a major hit since "Single Ladies". 

Janet is happily single, has an adorable baby boy, her last album was a big success and she's going on tour soon.

Yahtzee will never be the icon Janet is! #FACTS

If you really look at Beyonce's music overall, it is not much better than her peers.  It only comes down to her running circles around them as performers.  They've fell off tremendously while she remained consistent.

Maybe she is leaving a subtle clue by posing like the virigin Mary with child. Lets read between the lines...i think she is  saying yes she is a virgin and the children did not come for her womb lol and she did use a surrogate! 

9 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Unbelievable. 

This.

She's fucking disgusting. 

17 hours ago, Jester said:

Here they are.

Trying to be Madonna and child(ren). 

I get it. 

But there's no way she was pregnant with twins and looks like that now. No way. I've met a few mothers of twins and they obviously get much bigger than the average pregnant woman. Plus, she's hiding her non-lactating breasts. 

Fraud.

#LemonKoolAid

#Bluff-yonceNotPregnantKnowles

4 hours ago, vocalism said:

Out Magazine is calling the Beyonce pic "iconic." The word clearly no longer has any meaning. 

Been noticing writers at the advocate, out queerty, etc have some terrible taste when reviewing music. There are msny monolithic and predictable opinions. Not sure why though.

54 minutes ago, Nick said:

Been noticing writers at the advocate, out queerty, etc have some terrible taste when reviewing music. There are msny monolithic and predictable opinions. Not sure why though.

Gays. They love Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna. Any and all females.

21 hours ago, Jester said:

What a moron. Enough with this disgusting pretentiousness already.

Imagine the worldwide shitstorm if Madonna posed like this with the twins sitting next to her feet. 

Beyonce truly is one tacky piece of boredom.

9 hours ago, Leebf said:

Maybe she is leaving a subtle clue by posing like the virigin Mary with child. Lets read between the lines...i think she is  saying yes she is a virgin and the children did not come for her womb lol and she did use a surrogate! 

So true!

15 hours ago, LSD said:

She is the McMansion of pop stars :lmao:

BEST. POST. EVER.

Seriously...PERFECTLY stated.

This woman makes me sick.  What a HORRIBLE instagram post.  

Frankly,  she's a zillion times worse than Gaga. And that's saying. 

And millions liking the picture. No wonder this world is gone to the pits,  with MILLIONS of people following this creatures or those Kardashians useless beings. 

Why the visceral Beyonce hate? Idgi. She's the least threatening to anyone. Over hyped, maybe. But her talent is undeniable.

5 hours ago, loowee said:

This is the kind of shit that I really don't get. This sort of pseudo-intellectual praise she gets in the media is beyond me.

So many more others deserving of this kind of treatment to their work...but no, this chick is the one that gets it. 

Her fans have been all over social media telling people who criticize the pic that they're racists who don't want black women to succeed