MadonnaNation.com Forums

2 hours ago, LSD said:

Social services act ASAP please

:birthday:happy b day

Blinds were saying how difficult it was getting all the people involved into the hospital to make it look like a normal birth. 

Sorry Madonna had cute twins first! Haha

Poor Blue Ivy lol Now she has to share lol

Considering the enormous amount of hype that is always surrounding Beyoncé, her album sales are shockingly low...

"DIL" - 9,9M

"B´day" - 6,1M

"IASF" - 7,7M

"4" - 3,2M

"BEYONCÉ" - 4M

"LEMONADE" - 2,9M

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Considering the enormous amount of hype that is always surrounding Beyoncé, her album sales are shockingly low...

"DIL" - 9,9M

"B´day" - 6,1M

"IASF" - 7,7M

"4" - 3,2M

"BEYONCÉ" - 4M

"LEMONADE" - 2,9M

Who's shocked?

Nobody buys albums anymore. I haven't legally purchased a Yoncé album since B'Day.

20 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Who's shocked?

Nobody buys albums anymore. I haven't legally purchased a Yoncé album since B'Day.

I meant her first few albums, there are lots of 15M/20M + selling albums from 2003-2010

Wonder if her musical output will slow down for a while since she now has three kids. 

Any pics of the twins yet?

20 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Blinds were saying how difficult it was getting all the people involved into the hospital to make it look like a normal birth. 

What does it mean? 

Why all the secrecy about the twins birth?  Why don't they just announce the births properly like every other celebrity does ? 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why all the secrecy about the twins birth?  Why don't they just announce the births properly like every other celebrity does ? 

Rumours she gave birth last Tuesday or maybe someone else gave birth lol idk

1 minute ago, Mmmmm said:

Rumours she gave birth last Tuesday or maybe someone else gave birth lol idk

It is so odd. I can't remember any other superstar not announcing the birth of their baby or in this case babies straight away.  Now I am hearing about the beehive getting all upset that her father mentioned it as they say Queen Bey should announce it herself.  What planet are these people living on ?  When Madonna gave birth, it was announced straight away and ditto with every other star from memory. I have never seen anybody wait around for a week or so to announce it. Also seems strange considering it was such a public pregnancy that she even incorporated in her Grammy performance,  

3 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is so odd. I can't remember any other superstar not announcing the birth of their baby or in this case babies straight away.  Now I am hearing about the beehive getting all upset that her father mentioned it as they say Queen Bey should announce it herself.  What planet are these people living on ?  When Madonna gave birth, it was announced straight away and ditto with every other star from memory. I have never seen anybody wait around for a week or so to announce it. Also seems strange considering it was such a public pregnancy that she even incorporated in her Grammy performance,  

It's all business with this fake couple. 

22 hours ago, Gus said:

I meant her first few albums, there are lots of 15M/20M + selling albums from 2003-2010

she's a loca(l)

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

What does it mean? 

it means the twins have been about as close to Beyoncé's vagina as I have. 

9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Exactly.     :dead::dead::dead:

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the same can be said about jay z s dick

Who did she hire to make the fake womb this time?  It was not a pillow like last time.  

9 hours ago, jonski43 said:

:lmao::lmao:

11 hours ago, jonski43 said:

tumblr_o65zykc4yt1s9y3qio4_250.gif