Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

 

:rotfl: I love Halo 

These two songs are my favourite Beyonce songs.   

Also like Baby Boy a lot. 

 

Yes Jazzy! Sweet Dreams is my only Beyawnka jam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

This woman has no personal style. 

Very true. She's NOBODY'S fashionista, but thankfully, she's pretty :wow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Very true. She's NOBODY'S fashionista, but thankfully, she's pretty :wow:

True :lmao: Considering the Tina Knowles fashion is trash, no wonder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has she popped out the fake baby or is she planning another photo shoot to make all water brained mums out there yearn to be her (even though she's married to an abusive gay husband)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE LEMONADE DELUXE BOX SET will be released in the summertime, priced @ 300$ :bee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just dropping in to say that self titled is much better than Lemonay 

 

Have a nice day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 4:55 PM, Kilt said:

THE LEMONADE DELUXE BOX SET will be released in the summertime, priced @ 300$ :bee:

That's crazy expensive for a box set! Just seems like more $$ than usuall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BITCH!

 

Solange just got offstage and believe me when I tell you, she is EVERYTHING live :wow:

 

A seamless performance, great song choices, fun choreography, audience interaction: she made DIRECT eye contact with me too!

 

& now I'm one less degree away from Beyoncé 🍋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2017 at 7:43 PM, IsaacHarris said:

BITCH!

 

Solange just got offstage and believe me when I tell you, she is EVERYTHING live :wow:

 

A seamless performance, great song choices, fun choreography, audience interaction: she made DIRECT eye contact with me too!

 

& now I'm one less degree away from Beyoncé 🍋

Solo is a living giving force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She opened the doors to all the Gagas in the world. Has this FRAUDULENT TURD any originality at all?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She opened the doors to all the Gagas in the world. Has this FRAUDULENT TURD any originality at all?  

 

OMG !  Hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no!!!  Is that hydrangea's on her tent/dress?  Maybe M bought her the dress?  So, what's these babies gonna be named?  Pink Lemonade & Green Tea?

tumblr_m2raz1VJZC1r2txi6o1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Oh no!!!  Is that hydrangea's on her tent/dress?  Maybe M bought her the dress?  

It's a Dolce & Gabbana :1251:

madonna-dolce-gabbana-ivf-comments.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LSD said:

It's a Dolce & Gabbana :1251:

 

 

What is?  The babies names?

I'm being sarcastic.  Sorry if I ruffled your feathers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, todsmod said:

So, what's these babies gonna be named?  Pink Lemonade & Green Tea?

 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.  I need this to happen :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is she an elephant, pregnant for two years?  

And how much longer will she expose that belly to make us forget she faked her first pregnancy?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Is she an elephant

Yes.

An exotic, majestic, world renowned creature with African origins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×