IsaacHarris

Beyoncé Thread

586 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

:rotfl: So true!

Who on Earth thought it'd be wise to put them side-by-side in matching leotards? Next to Bey's bootylicious bod, Gaga looked rail thin.

It was embarrassing.  If Gaga was a nice person I would feel sorry for her but as she is a shady nasty thief, I can only laugh.  Beyonce is beautiful and womanly while Gaga is anything but.  The same when she was dancing next to Madonna on Saturday night live in that skit they did.  I know it is shallow but her lack of grace, beauty and charisma is shown up completely by both Beyonce and Madonna 

On 3/3/2017 at 1:41 AM, IsaacHarris said:

I little bumblebee tells me that Joanne is replacing YONCÉ on the Coachella stage. Yikes! What a downgrade. But on a positive note, let's reflect on their past collaborations:

Videophone was clearly the better track. It's a shame that low budget video did it no justice. The aesthetics in Telephone are excessive, but pretty! DON'T GET ME STARTED on Bey's latex yellow dress :inlove:

Those should never have happened :laugh:  But her team quickly realised Gaga was only to go down from this and particularly after reductivegate a couple of years later and made sure Queen Bey would from then on steer very clear of Joanne's starless contrived pathway

Feel that videophone mostly sucks. Fortunately, did not know it existed until now! 

Telephone is still extremely catchy & can see how public likes this very very commercial music. I'm just glad that besides a few terrible songs, Madonna never made music for the dumb masses. 

Remember when the Telephone video premiered and Riverwide, Gimmesomemo, CUBB and those other mongsters that used to post here declared it better than Madonna's entire videography? :crazy: :dead: 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Remember when the Telephone video premiered and Riverwide, Gimmesomemo, CUBB and those other mongsters that used to post here declared it better than Madonna's entire videography? :crazy: :dead: 

For real? Bloody hell.

Both songs are TURDS.

I wish they toured together forever, and that they work together all the time. And they are in Vegas together. 

Video Phone is awful. 

4 hours ago, Hector said:

I 'member :old:

8 hours ago, Hector said:

tumblr_o1wdtsRPQD1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

8 hours ago, Hector said:

:blink: 

On 4.3.2017 at 8:42 AM, Hector said:

those were cruel times here  :IMG_1564:

Riverwide, Gimmiesomemo, CUBB:

the live in their parent's basement holy trinity

Weird they don't adore this fraud too. 

this made me so angry. yeah, let's praise the one who gets praised all the time and ignore the real freedom fighters in music who did all the work

I love Emma Watson. 

I wonder why such an inteligent woman can't see that this FRAUD of a "singer" has done nothing for any human right ever! Except looking fierce and move her wig in videos. 

1. What has done Beyonce for feminism? Sing about single ladies being empowered? *flush*

2. What has done Beyonce for social rights? Vomit a bunch of cliches? *flush*

3. What has done Beyonce for the music business? Rehearse what others have done before? *flush*

4. What has... *flush*

56 minutes ago, Nikki said:

this made me so angry. yeah, let's praise the one who gets praised all the time and ignore the real freedom fighters in music who did all the work

the ultimate feminist!

"why did god give me this life...sometime's overwhelming..why did god give me my talent, my git, my family...I know you're not supposed to question God...so I'm grateful for the life he's given me......I'm living a dream........wow..."

bitch please!

giphy.gif

^ Ok, stop.

Stop, stop, stop it

I had never seen this video. Mind, i considered her a turd, and now she's the worst of the worst. For me, she's worse than Gaga, because at least Gaga has to make some effort to get publicity, but this TARUGA has everybody eating from her fraudulent hand being simply a stupid useless shell. 

Let's close this thread forever. Let's all forget about her. And the world will be like this 

Resultado de imagen de world without lawyers simpsons gif

and god will take it all away one day, just you wait ...

3 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

the ultimate feminist!

"why did god give me this life...sometime's overwhelming..why did god give me my talent, my git, my family...I know you're not supposed to question God...so I'm grateful for the life he's given me......I'm living a dream........wow..."

bitch please!

giphy.gif

OMG.  Is she for real here ?  She looks like a zombie on drugs, whispering about God giving her talent and living her dreams.  

Illuminati puppets are heavy on drugs.  

Remember her empty glare while being in a basketball game?  She's a zombie.

At least Jay Z probably won't cheat on her again while she's pregnant....

Can't ruin their corporate brand! 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Illuminati puppets are heavy on drugs.  

Remember her empty glare while being in a basketball game?  She's a zombie.

We have SO much in common! I fall into the same trance during live sporting events 🏀⚽️🏉

And while we're on the subject of sports, remember when Yoncé joined forces w/ Empress Michelle Obama & encouraged the youth of America to get fit?

7 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

And while we're on the subject of sports, remember when Yoncé joined forces w/ Empress Michelle Obama & encouraged the youth of America to get fit?

Omg she invented healthy sports too?  No wonder people admire the turd so much. 

12 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

yaaaaay :tigger: