jasray

Madonna Instagram thread

955 posts in this topic

Let her post her damn kids for crying out loud. I would rather her post about her family than respond to every little catty mess someone in the public eye throws at her (Or anymore bad fan art). Let alone people already have the wrong impression about her, even as a mother.  So go right ahead and show 'em. 

Also, she's clearly in family mode right now vs. 'star' work mode. The cycle will switch soon enough.

Who are the sampaio twins? Some famous twins? Sorry for sounding stupid bit I really don't know x

2 minutes ago, jasray said:

Who are the sampaio twins? Some famous twins? Sorry for sounding stupid bit I really don't know x

Kevin, One of the Sampaio twins was featured in Bitch I'm Madonna video.  They are famous male models. 

5 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Let her post her damn kids for crying out loud. I would rather her post about her family than respond to every little catty mess someone in the public eye throws at her (Or anymore bad fan art). Let alone people already have the wrong impression about her, even as a mother.  So go right ahead and show 'em. 

Also, she's clearly in family mode right now vs. 'star' work mode. The cycle will switch soon enough.

Exactly! 

If you don't like seeing kids pic, then unfollow. It's their account, they can post what they want.