jasray

Madonna Instagram thread

955 posts in this topic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao::dead:   I love these kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not M's Insta, but love this pic Deb posted with the story. 

How great does M look! Deb is so pissed, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

look at Madonna !!! Holy molly!!:inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robin said:

look at Madonna !!! Holy molly!!:inlove:

I'm looking :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ITG said:

Not M's Insta, but love this pic Deb posted with the story. 

How great does M look! Deb is so pissed, lol.

:inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Debi and Madonna - such wonderful friends.  Love them together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lola carries the torch, gotta love her! 💋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be the mother I never knew...

Those are some powerful words.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love her new posts :inlove: she's so sweet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2017 at 2:10 PM, Hector said:

 

that girl behind will be trouble! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spotlight said:

 

Love how she always acknowledges her mother.   Has done so from the start of her career.  

Her love for her own children is always so evident too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still fascinating how losing her mom at an early age impacted on her body of work & character.

Trauma & suffering from death of a loved one totally makes you view life differently.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Love how she always acknowledges her mother.   Has done so from the start of her career.  

Her love for her own children is always so evident too.  

I saw my mother today for  mothers and I showed her this post and she started tearing up... 

its a beautiful post. I'm forty and i can't imagine not having my mom around. She is the closest person to me. It takes an emotionally strong person to lose their mom at such a young age and to be as well rounded and successfull as madonna. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I saw my mother today for  mothers and I showed her this post and she started tearing up... 

its a beautiful post. I'm forty and i can't imagine not having my mom around. She is the closest person to me. It takes an emotionally strong person to lose their mom at such a young age and to be as well rounded and successfull as madonna. 

 

well said

sometimes I can't fathom how poised Madonna has been throughout her life and career despite the extraordinary circumstances of her life

another reason for her to be lauded and cherished

seeing her being often mercilessly pissed on by self-referential empty opportunists breaks my heart

it makes me appreciate her talent, humanity, generosity and the fact she's still so busy even more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, XXL said:

 

well said

sometimes I can't fathom how poised Madonna has been throughout her life and career despite the extraordinary circumstances of her life

another reason for her to be lauded and cherished

seeing her being often mercilessly pissed on by self-referential empty opportunists breaks my heart

it makes me appreciate her talent, humanity, generosity and the fact she's still so busy even more

One of the reasons I love her so much. There will never be another Madonna. 

 

 

Oh and happy Mother's Day to all the moms on this board. I may be completely wrong but I still believe there is no greater bond than that of a mother and her child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spotlight said:

I saw my mother today for  mothers and I showed her this post and she started tearing up... 

its a beautiful post. I'm forty and i can't imagine not having my mom around. She is the closest person to me. It takes an emotionally strong person to lose their mom at such a young age and to be as well rounded and successfull as madonna. 

 

Yes, it was a beautiful post. Madonna has always cherished her mother and talked about her in interviews - she has never left her out of talk of family.  I adore that about her.  She is a fantastic mother herself now.  Always been so much more caring and loving than people give her credit for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone worked out a way to tell the difference between the twins? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.