jasray

Madonna Instagram thread

701 posts in this topic

Mercy is such a happy soul and spirit.  Love this clip of her dancing so happily to Barry White. 

Mercy is so sweet!  :inlove:

I love seeing her Easter décor!!!!!! 

Madonna loves Puglia..Madonna loves Puglia..ahahah:angel: ( by the way Happy  Easter Rebel Saviour ):)

Buona Pasqua anche a te.:brenspin:

Rose from Puglia :wow:

I love seeing her Easter décor!!!!!! 

Me too! These IG insights into her weekend moments with her family are life! Love how down to earth she makes sure to raise her kids. Always smiling, busy with some leisurely or instructive activity, taking the subway, as far away from an Ivory Tower approach as possible. Very smart and wholesome attitude. So many celebrities or rich people in general behave that way with their children, Madonna is different even in that regard

Mercy is so sweet!  :inlove:

Totally! Beautiful girl too

I am so gonna bathe in basil leaves from now on.

Bathing in fresh basil sounds amazing I am so doing that now. I have only recently gotten into the whole "bath bombs" trend, and I kind of love it? But omg fresh basil? And some bath milk? OMG I'm gonna be so fucking fresh my man is gonna feast on my ass for days! 

That kitchen in the Hamptons home is EVERYTHING.

Great picture. I had no clue she lived in a synagogue though! 

You can checkout the synagogue story (nice one) in her R&R hall of fame acceptance speech. 

Isn't it amazing what she shares with us? Whether it is a trip down memory lane or a little glimpse into a moment of lush bathing beauty :inlove: we are so lucky. Who would have thought this was possible decades ago?

Great picture. I had no clue she lived in a synagogue though! 

When you can, get some great old biographies about her and read about that time of her life.  You will love it. :thumbsup:  I found it so fascinating when I first read she lived in an abandoned synagogue too. .  Her life story before she was famous and her struggles are amazing. 

Isn't it amazing what she shares with us? Whether it is a trip down memory lane or a little glimpse into a moment of lush bathing beauty :inlove: we are so lucky. Who would have thought this was possible decades ago?

Yes.  She has the most interesting Instagram of all celebrities.  It is like her - always varied with so many different sides to enjoy  !  

Yes.  She has the most interesting Instagram of all celebrities.  It is like her - always varied with so many different sides to enjoy  !  

Yes!  And I love that it is 100% coming from her, and that it is not someone posting for her (like many celebrities do w/instagram).

I especially adore her excessive use of emojis. :lol: She is just so cute.

i know im the "only wants to bang Madonna" fan of the forum but her story is very inspiring. like bruh 

i know im the "only wants to bang Madonna" fan of the forum but her story is very inspiring. like bruh 

Do not feel alone, Robin.  I think ALL of us here (gay, straight, male, female....whatever) would take any piece of Madonna.... if offered to us!!

Do not feel alone, Robin.  I think ALL of us here (gay, straight, male, female....whatever) would take any piece of Madonna.... if offered to us!!

FXCK yeah