MadonnaNation.com Forums
jasray

Madonna Instagram thread

58 minutes ago, jasray said:

:bow:

That day, a day to remember

2 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Ask Pepsi       :wow: :rotfl:  :bow: 

LIVING for the shade towards Pepsi on Instagram...especially her "side note" in the first post of the Jenner commercial. The tea is scalding. AND Madonna's actual Pepsi commercial was PG rated heaven...which the media will forget and think the commercial was the music video.

And I fucking hate how little Jenner dumb girl is pretending to be so innocent, when she took the money, acted the shots and had that shit all over her social before the backlash. I'd prefer people think I had a brain and was just tone deaf that to thinking I was actually a walking mannequin. 

Either way, Madonna rules forever and LOL at finally having her day.

That post from twitter misses the fuller caption she gives the commercial on instagram. With the Coke pic following, she's definitely throwing shade -

I'm confused also.  Lol.  Is Madonna saying the world doesn't make sense because her Pepsi ad was pulled because of her like a prayer video which tackled social injustice and now 30 years later Pepsi is trying to make their own social justice message but failing miserably? 

She throws shade on Pepsi.  

I laughed at loud when I saw the coca cola pic afterwards hahaha 

I love the shade! That advert is an absolute disgrace! Possibly the most ill conceived piece of advertising I've seen in a long long time. I wonder if any other celebs will speak out too but might say nothing due to Pepsi being the sponsor of the Super Bowl

hahaha! So awesome to wake up to this!:lmao:

Well, Madonna really has to be fed up with the reduction of important issues being turned into mass consumerism. Gaga is just the tip of the iceberg these days. 

33 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well, Madonna really has to be fed up with the reduction of important issues being turned into mass consumerism. Gaga is just the tip of the iceberg these days. 

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

This ad represents everything that's gross and inhuman about capitalism. Way to cash in on all the people fighting for freedom, equal rights, tolerance and basic human dignity all over the world for various reasons against various oppressions, trying to turn it into some  little Pepsi fairytale. It's just disgusting in it's stupidity and ignorance.

Royal shade by the Queen !!!

Love that pic from grammies, brought memories back :D

ANd the message about her pulled video, well done !!!!

I'm SOOO ready for a new selfie.

She's turning into one of those annoying friends that just put images of their kids on their facebook or something.

7 hours ago, JWAD said:

I love the shade! That advert is an absolute disgrace! Possibly the most ill conceived piece of advertising I've seen in a long long time. I wonder if any other celebs will speak out too but might say nothing due to Pepsi being the sponsor of the Super Bowl

This!!!

This type of comments and statements is what sets her apart from the rest. 

She's not afraid of speaking her mind and she's not afraid of loosing sponsorships or the push of brands like others that remain silent whatsoever is going on and obviously are not worth mentioning. 

I wish Madonna would post the advert from 1989 or link it.

4 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I love that there was a commercial for the commercial. :wow:

12 hours ago, karbatal said:

Totally! And rightly so

She paved the way in regards to the discussion of so many under rug swept issues when it wasn't safe and long before it became a mere marketing, self-advancing, shamelessly pandering tool

This lite weight era of vapid, cringey Jenners like supposed stars is the worst. Sadly you will find that with celebrities who shift movie and concert tickets too, not just the Instagram and reality TV entities. Taylor Swift for all