Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
jasray

Madonna Instagram thread

Recommended Posts

Illuminati    0
1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

maybe if she put her pants on before going out 

:lmao: That's not an option, sorry!

She's super cute in that video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anastaza    0
8 hours ago, spotlight said:

She just tweeted she's sick in bed.  I need a remix of this

 

She is just adorable.:inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spotlight    0
8 hours ago, anastaza said:

She is just adorable.:inlove:

Yes anastaza, she totally is... even when she's feelling a little under the weather, her looks are always on par. I wonder if she did her own make up?!?!?:inlove:  

When she said "je t'aime" i felt like she was specifically talking to me.:chuckle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaun    0
16 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

maybe if she put her pants on before going out 

Never!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anastaza    0
11 hours ago, spotlight said:

Yes anastaza, she totally is... even when she's feelling a little under the weather, her looks are always on par. I wonder if she did her own make up?!?!?:inlove:  

When she said "je t'aime" i felt like she was specifically talking to me.:chuckle:

 

I wish I looked that lovely when I'm sick!!

With that, I'm thinking she may have recorded it after she got home from the fashion show on Monday (looks to be same hair and makeup).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inlakesh    0
11 hours ago, spotlight said:

Yes anastaza, she totally is... even when she's feelling a little under the weather, her looks are always on par. I wonder if she did her own make up?!?!?:inlove:  

When she said "je t'aime" i felt like she was specifically talking to me.:chuckle:

 

Oh, the nerve! :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anastaza    0
8 minutes ago, Inlakesh said:

Oh, the nerve! :smoke:

That part was especially adorable.
So very LVER RHT. :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro    0
3 minutes ago, anastaza said:

That part was especially adorable.
So very LVER RHT. :inlove:

It got me right to The Olympia je t'aime moi non plus performance :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anastaza    0
2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It got me right to The Olympia je t'aime moi non plus performance :inlove:

aww, I love it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sloane    0
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 2:44 PM, spotlight said:

She just tweeted she's sick in bed.  I need a remix of this

 

I'm way ahead of you, gf. Madonna's singing, it counts. Remix package, ship it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spotlight    0
15 hours ago, Sloane said:

I'm way ahead of you, gf. Madonna's singing, it counts. Remix package, ship it.

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spotlight    0
18 hours ago, Inlakesh said:

Oh, the nerve! :smoke:

:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spotlight    0
19 hours ago, anastaza said:

I wish I looked that lovely when I'm sick!!

With that, I'm thinking she may have recorded it after she got home from the fashion show on Monday (looks to be same hair and makeup).

Ur probably right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro    0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro    0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro    0

I'm not sure if this is new. I guess so 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0
On 16/02/2017 at 7:55 AM, Sloane said:

I'm way ahead of you, gf. Madonna's singing, it counts. Remix package, ship it.

YES !    I need new Madonna music in my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0
10 hours ago, Pedro said:

 

:lmao: Reminds me of those "big eyes"  paintings.   So bizarre but I love it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×