49012_original.gif

#havinggoodskin 

17 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

It's the serum, guys!

49012_original.gif

#havinggoodskin 

I so want to buy the serum! 

20 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

^ don't get too excited, I'm pretty sure it's just for her personal use. She's had trainer's  since almost the very beginning.

LOL I know- but dreaming is fun :-)

I wanna know what the pill bottle is at the end of the video lol

44 minutes ago, jasray said:

I wanna know what the pill bottle is at the end of the video lol

To much product placement on Madonnas homemade videos lately, maybe it's part of that 360 deal with Live Nation 😂😂😂

i can't get over the black lacquered floors in her kitchen/dining room. Imagine a pot or pan falling down.

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, Raider of the lost Ark said:

i can't get over the black lacquered floors in her kitchen/dining room. Imagine a pot or pan falling down.

Her taste is impeccable indeed

Just looking at the background details of one of her IG posts you can get the umpteenth confirmation of that :laugh:

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, Pedro said:

To much product placement on Madonnas homemade videos lately, maybe it's part of that 360 deal with Live Nation 😂😂😂

:lol:

On 16.03.2017 at 7:16 PM, Illuminati said:

It's the serum, guys!

49012_original.gif

#havinggoodskin 

more like having a good dermatologist 

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

more like having a good dermatologist 

this and her BIG determination.. as usual ;)

42 minutes ago, jasray said:

:inlove:

5 hours ago, XXL said:

Oh so he likes her again 

i wouldn't know because I'm still blocked by him 

3 hours ago, jasray said:

We need a new single, album, video, & live promo performances

Not her own insta but I came across this & :lmao:

sJcbm7F.jpg

22 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Not her own insta but I came across this & :lmao:

sJcbm7F.jpg

:rotfl:  :rotfl: 

3 hours ago, MerGirl said:

Oh so he likes her again 

i wouldn't know because I'm still blocked by him 

He blocked you? :rotfl:  How childish

I don't think they have ever stopped liking her but they did make some very passive-aggressive and silly remarks in recent years (after they had done a whole interview back in 2013 for Corriere Della Sera praising her to the heavens, especially in relation to you know who). They clearly didn't like being called out as she rightly did on the IVF "synthetic babies" controversy and they haven't responded to that openly but did obviously keep a little grudge, then last year Madonna mistakenly posted a pic of a former Wheel Of Fortune Italian showgirl whose career famously started out as a Madonna lookalike and they mocked her in one of Gabbana's posts implying she was getting senile or "confused", even daring to tell her she needs to pay attention. Then FF to her Cuba Birthday celebrations last August and her wearing one of their creations ...

I think they have been very jealous of her collaborations in recent years and friendship with Riccardo Tisci (another prominent Italian in fashion and younger so doube the jealousy), Jeremy Scott and her championing new talents and creative directors in general such as Alessandro Michele from Gucci. Gabbana even commented on some RH promo outfits claiming their heart and dagger design / spanish/ sacred heart motif was being copied, ridiculous of course

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-madonna-idUSKBN0MF1XV20150319

Madonna weighs in on Dolce & Gabbana IVF controversy

Madonna added her voice to the controversy surrounding fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, telling them to "think before you speak" after Dolce described children born to gay couples through fertility treatment as "synthetic."

The performer joined other celebrities who criticized the Italian duo when she posted a message on Instagram along with a photograph of herself and a baby from Dolce & Gabbana's 2010/2011 winter collection campaign.

"All babies contain a soul however they come to this earth and their families. There is nothing synthetic about a soul!! So how can we dismiss IVF and surrogacy?" said Madonna, who released her 13th studio album, "Rebel Heart," earlier this month.

Madonna+Slams+Dolce+&+Gabbana-1.jpg

Pop star Elton John, who with his partner and husband David Furnish is the father of two children conceived through fertility treatment, slammed the designers for the comments and called for a boycott of the fashion brand. Celebrities ranging from designer Victoria Beckham to singer Ricky Martin rallied behind John after the Italian magazine Panorama published Sicilian-born Dolce's comments.

"You are born and you have a father and a mother. Or at least it should be like this, that's why I am not convinced by chemical children, synthetic babies, wombs for rent," Dolce said. Madonna, a mother of four and a client of the designers, said God is involved in everything, including technology. "We are arrogant to think Man does anything on his own. As above so below! Think before you speak," she added on Instagram. In a statement released by the designers, who once had a romantic relationship and remain business partners, they said it was never their intention of judge other people's choices.

madonna_barale_foto_twitter.jpg

DSC_0853mod_1280-680x452.jpg

Paola-Barale-e-Raz-Degan-amore-a-gonfie-

Give me a vowel - You think before you press send

2_zps4wudxr8a.jpg

Cuba August 2016

Madonna-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZa38qYFH

cb58862e97d1d5ee4851a428ee012d22.jpg

I so ❤ this 

:nervous: horses are scary creatures!!! which of the two twins is it?

@XXL lol yes he blocked me back when he was being passive aggressive on instagram, and I commented that he should grow up and stop being childish 😂

4 minutes ago, MerGirl said:

@XXL lol yes he blocked me back when he was being passive aggressive on instagram, and I commented that he should grow up and stop being childish 😂

LOL 

love it!!! 

6 hours ago, MerGirl said:

:rotfl:    What a 54yo child really

:bow:    @MerGirl

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:20 PM, Robin said:

:nervous: horses are scary creatures!!! which of the two twins is it?

I am sure she made sure it's the tamest horse they have, and there are professionals around knowing what they are doing.

Will she cover another Vogue issue or it is just fan art?