Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roland Barthes

Living for love at the Brits 2015

38 posts in this topic

I am watching this amazing piece of art again !!!

That entrance itself was ICONICAL

Her fall was that MOMENT

Her Resurrection and action afterwards was only RESPECT worthy

I love my Queen even more :queenbitch:

On 13/02/2017 at 3:41 AM, jazzyjan said:

Roland,  It is a performance that every star should see.  Madonna being yanked by her cape, having a dreadful fall that would have shook anybody up and she gets back up and performs her heart out.  Epitomises exactly what she is as a person and performer.  With all of the over-rated performers today who get credit and praise for just about anything,  she is a beacon of light.  Inspiring and original as a person, singer and performer. 

:clap::clap::clap:

On 12/2/2017 at 8:41 PM, jazzyjan said:

Roland,  It is a performance that every star should see.  Madonna being yanked by her cape, having a dreadful fall that would have shook anybody up and she gets back up and performs her heart out.  Epitomises exactly what she is as a person and performer.  With all of the over-rated performers today who get credit and praise for just about anything,  she is a beacon of light.  Inspiring and original as a person, singer and performer. 

Yes! This performance is so Madonna, her wisdom and message. Such an inspiring woman/artist/human. 

On 2/13/2017 at 2:52 PM, jaron said:

I am watching this amazing piece of art again !!!

That entrance itself was ICONICAL

Her fall was that MOMENT

Her Resurrection and action afterwards was only RESPECT worthy

I love my Queen even more :queenbitch:

Nicely stated!👍

LOVE LOVE LOVE every second of this performance. 

This is A PRO! So strong, so fearless. 

WUNDERBAR!

A true performer and a class act. 

I love her!

This performance encapsulates so many of the reasons why I'm a fan!

I can't imagine her entire team freaking out backstage while it was happening. I'd love to hear what was being said in her IEM as it was all happening.

27 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

A true performer and a class act. 

I love her!

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, timjub said:

This performance encapsulates so many of the reasons why I'm a fan!

I can't imagine her entire team freaking out backstage while it was happening. I'd love to hear what was being said in her IEM as it was all happening.

:thumbsup:

I was at the Brit Awards and saw this unfold live.  There was a massive gasp through the crowd when she fell, my heart sank thinking the worst. But like a queen she got back up and carried on. PRO. 

Will never forget the drop in my stomach when she fell. Almost wanted to scream. One of the more awful moments of being a Madonna fan. Though it was so inspiring to see her get up and bust through the performance.

I've also never understood why she promoted LFL with a remix because the original is so theatrical. I loved the tour performance live but also felt weird she wouldn't use the more theatrical version for the tour too

4 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I was at the Brit Awards and saw this unfold live.  There was a massive gasp through the crowd when she fell, my heart sank thinking the worst. But like a queen she got back up and carried on. PRO. 

Wow!!!

I saw it online and it was terrible I almost cried I can only imagine how it was live. 

4 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I made the gasp too said "nooo". I was so afraid, as it looked so scary. it felt like the fall was longer than when I view the video now.