MadonnaNation.com Forums

Um...that whole thing was just odd lol Give her props though for not doing a much  more predictable song like One More Try and the like. Something did seem a bit off and she was all over it. Just dunno why she had to curse. She's very good but the ass licking is getting as bad as Beyonce now. Like no matter what they do, say etc..the entire audience there gives them a min. of like 2 minute standing Os lol 

4 minutes ago, johnpaul911 said:

Thats right adele.. start that shit over.. kill it!! Damn.. loving this.. thought it was part of the show cuz she said she was going to stop if a performance went wrong.. and for george michael she started it all over!! I love that woman.. only adele!!

THIS X 100! 

Adele's version was very emotional, of course she would not sing the original version and even though her version didn't make justice to the original, u can feel her authentic love and respect for George, she even sang the filth...lol...

Edited by Chimera

I can't with Bey reading her tired ass acceptance speech. It's all so contrived. 

I hated the version of FastLove but Adele is authentic at least. 

beyonce fuckin rocked it! so there! 

lol post links as i am not watching the show. 

The main point is that Adele will be all over the news and you know who won't!!!!

:tigger:

Did I miss anything? 

This whole show has been pretty bad lol Nothing is really 'working'. Clunky and all over the place.

GaGa's dancing like a crazy bitch and James Hetfield's mic doesn't work.

And they couldnt even just drop gaga during her leap into the crowd!! Fuck.. missed opportunity!! 

4 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

This whole show has been pretty bad lol Nothing is really 'working'. Clunky and all over the place.

They're always terrible, boring and they lack continuity and rhythm. 

Poor Metallica, who forced them to work with her? That was one cringeworthy performance.

But... i do like metallica.. what were they thinking performing with her!!?

Gaga was terrible as we knew 

I'm not a Gaga fan but that was pretty good. Better than that generic superbowl performance.

She fucked M on SNL and now it was Metallica's turn

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I'm not a Gaga fan but that was pretty good. Better than that generic superbowl performance.

oh lord

I screamed @ the failed crowdsurf. The people didn't want to touch her AT ALL :lmao:

1 minute ago, loowee said:

I screamed @ the failed crowdsurf. The people didn't want to touch her AT ALL :lmao:

They're going to have to break out the hand sanitizer big time.

2 hours ago, littleGuzman said:

so Beyonce is the female with more grammys in history 

understandably because of all of those Urban and R&B extra categories she can fish Grammys in

Wish they gave George Michael the same type of tribute that they just gave the Bee Gees.

This stupid Target ad with Carly Rae Jepson is better than anything on the Grammy's. That's sad.

Adele wanted her producer to speak, but they cut him off. I know they're running late but the GRAMMYs really need to get their shit together. It's been a messy awards ceremony.

Christ, now they just cut off one of the songwriters or producer for SONG OF THE YEAR:blink: lmao. One of the worst awards shows in endless ways...maybe ever. Gaga's mere presence has completely sabotaged it! She fucked up Hillarys campaign, the Falcons 20+ point lead now this!! PLZ stop inviting this beast to everything. 

That was really rude. It's a songwriter's award. Let that damn songwriter thank his family. They only cared about Adele.

Allison krouss has the most grammies. I beleive it is 26. Betonce had 21 but im sure with tonights win and coming years she will overtake her