MadonnaNation.com Forums

New photo of Katy.  

ESC: Katy Perry, Chanel

Already much better and natural, non awkward and very much superstar-esque than any of those Vogue shots

This one looks similar to a "dress" Gaga has worn, but the others not so much. It might be "avant garde," but Gaga wasn't the first to do that anyway (Grace Jones, Roisin Murphy, Bjork...). 

Yeah I've seen them accuse her of this, but this shoot is bc she's the co-chair of the Met Gala & the theme is Commes des Garçons/Rei Kawakubo. CDG has been a thing since the 70's and Gaga was def not the first person to wear the brand so they can choke t b h

My princess has been wearing kooky dresses since her first album. Though these new photos are a different level, she's not a virgin to these "non-normal" outfits

katy.jpg

150203155238-katy-perry-fruit-exlarge-16

In fact, her style was even adopted to the Sims 3 game

maxresdefault.jpg

ts3showtimekatyannounce3-1024.jpg

So those Lady HagGa fans better take their sits.

YES to all THIS!!! Katy was wearing "wacky" outfits before gaga. However, we all know that mother monster and her little monsters will be SEETHING with RAGE at the "theft." :tigger:

Katy has always worn some fun, kooky and feminine clothes before and looked fantastic in them.  I just don't really like the high fashion bizarre freaky clothes on her but always like that she changes her looks up.  That hot dog or whatever type of coat - I don't like that look on her somehow.  All power to her though and she enjoys fashion. 

Image result for katy perry images vogue

This I love though.  The photo is wonderful. The dress and look suit her beautifully. 

Image result for katy perry new vogue pictures

this remembered me when Madonna showed us on instagram when she was recording Living For Love

this remembered me when Madonna showed us on instagram when she was recording Living For Love

Like a prayer choir vibes

Hope her album is full of great tracks and stronger than Prism. Love love love CTTR, and am surprised it isn't a bigger hit? 

Katy has always worn some fun, kooky and feminine clothes before and looked fantastic in them.  I just don't really like the high fashion bizarre freaky clothes on her but always like that she changes her looks up.  That hot dog or whatever type of coat - I don't like that look on her somehow.  All power to her though and she enjoys fashion. 

Image result for katy perry images vogue

MESS. The basketball on the head and the Dorothy shoes take away anything "cool" about this outfit. 

"Thought we could do better than that... I hope we can..."

Not a big fan of the shoot. It's ok. The cover is Emu-esque as it was pointed out by @jazzyjan

Ready for a new single!

I don't like this Vogue shoot at all. I have no idea what they were trying to do. As others have said, it looks rushed and uninspired.

Image result for vogue magazine katy perry latest photos

lady-gaga-pink-blue-dress-in-france-01.j

lady-gaga-pink-blue-dress-in-france-01.j

8cc0c3bc838e96d293919d63b2b34fa8.jpg

So? She did a photo editorial with Comme Des Garçons outfits for a magazine. Didn't use them as yet another Halloween costume for the paps.

Whoopee cushion?

YES!!!  I knew it looked familiar!!!  :lmao:

Love how katy Perry is pulling this dress, giving zero fuck to that fact that LG wore it too LOL!

Now will she be releasing a new album or not?

In late June/ early July, second single should be out in 2-3 weeks.

Is this still doing well on radio? I'm still hearing it quite often. I think they need to drop the second single/album cover/release date the SECOND this starts to lose steam.

she was recording a video last friday. Apparently it's for Goddess

C95ss0XXoAA92xw.jpgC92NG3sWsAEnGjy.jpgC92NG31XoAEimIE.jpg

So the second single is Goddess or Bon Appetit?

Have to say I'm not excited by those Goddess clips. I can't really identify a hook and it's way too slow. I was into CTTR from that non-vocal clip with the disco ball around her ankle. 

I love her vogue shoot. It's arty fashion fun. She looks stunning on the cover and in these Instagram shots. And I love that she is wearing the same dress Gaga wore because she doesn't give a fuck about Gaga. She's having fun in her career and seems to be enjoying herself.