Orion

Katy Perry thread

953 posts in this topic

Image result for vogue magazine katy perry latest photos

I love Katy but she looks like an emu in this Vogue cover photo.  Not literally as she is stunning but the funny stare reminds me of an emu.  Surely, they could have used a better photo for the cover. 

Related image

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

It is the stare !  :lol:

I like this photo better.  

KATY-PERRY-VOGUE.jpg

KATY-PERRY-VOGUE.jpg

KATY-PERRY-VOGUE.jpg

I love the last one

little monsters are going to have a FIT when they see these photos of Katy. PLAGIARISM!!! :order::rotfl:

Fab photos! Really, really need her next song/single #2 to smash!! Hope theyre triple making sure it does. 

little monsters are going to have a FIT when they see these photos of Katy. PLAGIARISM!!! :order::rotfl:

Lucky Star One, I was thinking the same thing.  

I love that Katy is trying different things, but have to be say that I don't really like the crazy and completely eccentric look on her.  ( loved that wedding veil photo though )  She is such a beautiful stunning woman and it all seems a bit "Cyndi Lauper, Gaga"  style and just personally I don't think it suits her.  

What do the other Katy fans here think ?  

I love that Katy is trying different things, but have to be say that I don't really like the crazy and completely eccentric look on her.  ( loved that wedding veil photo though )  She is such a beautiful stunning woman and it all seems a bit "Cyndi Lauper, Gaga"  style and just personally I don't think it suits her.  

It's a bit 'try to hard'. But it's a different type of shoot for her, so, whatever. She doesn't need all of this get-up to look eccentric or 'kooky' and quite frankly, I don't think it fits her image or brand very well. 

That being said, they're beautiful photos that are very well shot. So, I'm indifferent I guess. Just bring on the 2nd single at this point. 

As a one off photo shoot it's fine. And I LOVE the idea of Katy just flat-out "stealing" gaga's shtick. Let gaga get a taste of her own medicine.  

If it is a 'one and done' type thing then I think it is OK but I'm not here for a whole era of stupid Halloween costumes 

Focus on the music KP!

She looks good on some of the pics, she really is stunning but don't think these looks suits her so much.

As a one off photo shoot it's fine. And I LOVE the idea of Katy just flat-out "stealing" gaga's shtick. Let gaga get a taste of her own medicine.  

:headbang:

This one looks similar to a "dress" Gaga has worn, but the others not so much. It might be "avant garde," but Gaga wasn't the first to do that anyway (Grace Jones, Roisin Murphy, Bjork...). 

Yeah I've seen them accuse her of this, but this shoot is bc she's the co-chair of the Met Gala & the theme is Commes des Garçons/Rei Kawakubo. CDG has been a thing since the 70's and Gaga was def not the first person to wear the brand so they can choke t b h

This one looks similar to a "dress" Gaga has worn, but the others not so much. It might be "avant garde," but Gaga wasn't the first to do that anyway (Grace Jones, Roisin Murphy, Bjork...). 

Looks more like Roisìn Murphy than Gaga. Gaga wishes. Yep 

let the monsters embarrass themselves. im sure it's hard for gaga to bite her tongue. you just know she wants to mock katy for this but can't because of her "im a good soft sweet humble person" bs

Mert Alas did the photoshoot. 

Usually I love M&M's work but with this particular one I feel like it's not complimenting to Katy

This style doesn't work for her

Looks like a deer caught in headlights

Also I feel like it looks a bit cheap and rushed

But everyrthing else from this era was on point, minus her iHeart Awards vocals

KATY-PERRY-VOGUE.jpg

Point in case :laugh: 

Still love her of course

She's on the cover of Vogue.

well the cover shot is actually worse than the rest of this shoot

what was Vogue thinking? 

My princess has been wearing kooky dresses since her first album. Though these new photos are a different level, she's not a virgin to these "non-normal" outfits

katy.jpg

150203155238-katy-perry-fruit-exlarge-16

In fact, her style was even adopted to the Sims 3 game

maxresdefault.jpg

ts3showtimekatyannounce3-1024.jpg

So those Lady HagGa fans better take their sits.