MadonnaNation.com Forums

4 hours ago, 5iVe Elements said:

I wouldn't be sad if the lyric video IS the music video. It's cute and a breath of fresh air.

O'h but Katy makes the best videos since Madonna !  No one comes remotely close to Madonna but I do love Katy's videos.   Let's see -  Thinking of you, Hot N cold, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework. Last friday night,  Roar, Unconditionally and This is how we do.   Such interesting and great videos that helps promote her.   I still Birthday's awful video ruined the song.  

Katy's looks, charisma and quirky but beautiful style is part of her appeal.  She shines in her videos. Can't wait to see what she comes up with. 

but because of the lyrics of the song,yes,it's not a bad video...although I guess we will have an official  one with a simple serious part,and then the party part....

American radios are eating it up

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 37.333 (+ 9.248)

With the airplay growing at this rate, Grammy's performance coming and music video I think this will surprise us all when it debuts on the Hot 100 next week.

Not to mention it is doing amazing on Spotify too.

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

O'h but Katy makes the best videos since Madonna !  No one comes remotely close to Madonna but I do love Katy's videos.   Let's see -  Thinking of you, Hot N cold, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework. Last friday night,  Roar, Unconditionally and This is how we do.   Such interesting and great videos that helps promote her.   I still Birthday's awful video ruined the song.  

Katy's looks, charisma and quirky but beautiful style is part of her appeal.  She shines in her videos. Can't wait to see what she comes up with. 

Have you seen stromae's videos? I think you'll love him. he's the closest to madonna videos and brought back magic

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

Have you seen stromae's videos? I think you'll love him. he's the closest to madonna videos and brought back magic

yes yes yes !!!!

6 hours ago, Nikki said:

Will have a look at them Nikki.  Thanks for the tip.  

The song is very good and catchy, I really like it

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

Will have a look at them Nikki.  Thanks for the tip.  

He gets compared to Madonna sometimes,  and Madonna loves him. I KNOW you'll love him (he's not a "them") ;)

Everyone's favourite pop music reviewer Mark Dice with his opinion on "Pop Culture Prostitute Katy Perry" and her "three-minute mind control for morons". :lmao:

Can't wait to see his review of the Grammys.

9 hours ago, Nikki said:

Love him!!! 

8 hours ago, spotlight said:

35 minutes ago, billiejean said:

Everyone's favourite pop music reviewer Mark Dice with his opinion on "Pop Culture Prostitute Katy Perry" and her "three-minute mind control for morons". :lmao:

Mark Dice is a raving lunatic.  Sad that some deluded people actually believe the filth, hate and outrageous conspiracy theories he states. People like him spoil well thought out and true conspiracy theories with their hateful nutty claims.  Plus a massive hypocrite.  Seems music stars are not allowed to have pasts but Donald Trump is allowed to. 

Katy out and about on the weekend with her blond hair 

Earning her fashion stripes! The 32-year-old singer donned a black and white suit with white ruffled blouse at the star-studded event held at the Theater at Ace Hotel in Los Angeles

Come on Kitty, snatch that wig!

SNATCH IT!

2 hours ago, billiejean said:

Zzzzzzz 

Yes all the liberals are Satanic and all the conservatives are God fearing loving people.. NOT! 

I really like her new song, the rap was unnecessary but other than that I love it, reminds me of Carly Simon - Why

I thought about the forum and the gaga thread when i watched the lyrics video since it's about making meatballs to feed a guinea pig :lmao::lmao:

She looks like mdna tour poster during her performance