MadonnaNation.com Forums

15 minutes ago, jaron said:

wuhuuuu. I hope with video its going to be number 1 !!

How many 1s does she have actually ? Any chance to beat Mooriah ?

She already has 9 number ones :thumbsup:

Gaga fans on social media are ripping the video apart....even though it's essentially a big budget Gaga video but with actual purpose and meaning?

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

She already has 9 number ones :thumbsup:

yaay, shes still young. She can achieve 17 no 1s...Riri aswell I think along with her collaborations.

Its time to beat her.

"Chained To The Rhythm" debuts at #4 on the 3/4 Billboard Hot 100

108,000 in digital single sales

Katy's 14th Top 10 hit
-19. Chained To The Rhythm: 68.479 (+1.889)
70m tomorrow

Cool video. gaga fans need to sit down, as gaga could never come up with a video that inventive. GO KATY!!!:tigger:

Can't wait for Katy to SLAY at The Brits tomorrow!

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Can't wait for Katy to SLAY at The Brits tomorrow!

yaaaas !!!!!

I hope we can watch it live on stream

7 hours ago, vocalism said:

Katy has some good videos, but I wouldn't say she's anywhere near M's league. This one is cute/interesting. I like it. But it's no "Express Yourself," "Open Your Heart," "Vogue," "Frozen," etc. 

I think the video will definitely help the single. Seems like something people will watch over and over to catch little things they missed.

Yes, it's a pretty unoriginal message in both song and video but nicely executed and much better than if Gaga had done something similar with her unoriginal sledgehammer art.

I think some more work could have made the song amazing. Does she even know what 'tone deaf' means?

1 hour ago, le smoking said:

Gaga fans on social media are ripping the video apart....even though it's essentially a big budget Gaga video but with actual purpose and meaning?

Theyre obviously bitter their mother Monster hag had to give a 69 cent blow job to scam her way to  #4 while Katy didn't! lol And unlike Gaga radio is giving a shit about Katy along w/a label that thought she was worth spending the money on a video

19 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, it's a pretty unoriginal message in both song and video but nicely executed and much better than if Gaga had done something similar with her unoriginal sledgehammer art.

I think some more work could have made the song amazing. Does she even know what 'tone deaf' means?

Yeah :/ I still think (as catchy as the song is stays in my head) I'm still disappointed in the production. Soo much more potential. Dunno how someone on her team or the label didn't see how many blanks needed to be filled in. If it was slightly faster (BPM) and more bass, build up etc...prob would've been an instant smash. Still has a demo unfinished sound to it. Foundation is there but..still something missing. 

Katy's just living out the American dream and she's just realised that nothing... is what it seeeeeems.

more than 4m views  in 12 hours , 

it can be top 2 next week , at least n3 

Gaga fans will have a meltdown jiji

8 minutes ago, littleGuzman said:

:fag:

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yeah :/ I still think (as catchy as the song is stays in my head) I'm still disappointed in the production. Soo much more potential. Dunno how someone on her team or the label didn't see how many blanks needed to be filled in. If it was slightly faster (BPM) and more bass, build up etc...prob would've been an instant smash. Still has a demo unfinished sound to it. Foundation is there but..still something missing. 

I reallly like song & video, but agree with something is off about the production & maybe there's an unfinished sound to it.

I'm not feeling rap part too much either.

Anyway, congrats to her success & creating significant buzz again! 

@Ciccone's Cheeks @Nick I get what your are saying about the production, but I find it very similar to her previous work in that regard. 

2 hours ago, littleGuzman said:

Please!!! 🙏🏻

Just watched it on a big screen and I do like it very much more than on my phone, good video Katy. Teach Gaga and her annoying monsters how it's done. 

I agree with those commenting on the production. Or lack there of. It needs more of a. OOMPH to it. 

Still. She's bucked the pop diva curse that's been trending over the last few years and opened her new era with a bonafied hit right out of he gate. 

Well... if it lacked that much, it wouldn't be the hit it is. 

14 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Katy does it again !   @Flip The Switch  she has proven us both right yet again, she makes the best video clips after Madonna !    This is colourful, original, interesting and has a great message.  Katy is beautiful.  The song keeps getting better and better with each listen as well. 

Brilliant visuals babe. The message is clear and fits so well with the consumerism of the 50's/60's. Beautiful video. 

:wow:

I think the song the way it is. It's has a really cool '80s vibe. I do want to hear some remixes soon though.

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Brilliant visuals babe. The message is clear and fits so well with the consumerism of the 50's/60's. Beautiful video. 

:wow:

So true.  Katy delivers again. :inlove:

1 hour ago, runa said:

Well... if it lacked that much, it wouldn't be the hit it is. 

No one said it's not a 'hit' but some of us are saying if it had hotter production 'may' be even bigger. Interesting the album isn't coming out anytime soon from what I read. I'm optimistic her team knows exactly what they're doing as usual! 

1 hour ago, littleGuzman said:
At over 5 million the video is #1 trending on YouTube 8-)
Resultado de imagen para gaga crying

:lmao::lmao: Watch...Lady 69 cents is gonna go down to Lady 33 cents by tomorrow lmao 

GO Katy!!