MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

The Lady Gaga Thread

Paulina is at grammys , she looks flawless , she is not fat anymore 

madmex    0
23 minutes ago, littleGuzman said:

Paulina is at grammys , she looks flawless , she is not fat anymore 

Sigue igual de gorda, jamas ha tenido cintura.

f548896a491acbb7a59ede8700b8520538a1311a

jajaj , lols , 

remember this , she was so trashed by Latin media , she looks great tonight

peppermint    0

Ok so she exposed her floppy tits and we almost saw her sun maid raisins nipples...yet Madonna is a whore and she is this great artist in the eyes of the media? Screw that reductive cunt and her payola shit.

ctg12    0

Bitch could get a pedicure and mammogram at same time. Wonder if there's a discount for that?

swimtoshore    0
52 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

IMG_2641.JPG

hair looks good, tits are fucking gross

Paul    0

Hang on .. so she's dating her talent agent, who is also agent to other artists. So when they call him to say "We'd like Katy Perry at the Grammy's" he says "OK., but only if you have gaga on as well" ...

tuckeye    0

how do u know she's dating hiM?

25 minutes ago, Paul said:

Hang on .. so she's dating her talent agent, who is also agent to other artists. So when they call him to say "We'd like Katy Perry at the Grammy's" he says "OK., but only if you have gaga on as well" ...

ding ding ding

ditaluver    0

what the fucking fuck

This is a fucking mess and they didn't even introduce Metallica and then his Mic was off 

jjmor95    0

Everything she touches turns to shit. No one in Metallica look pleased.

Bretticus    0

If I was a cynic I'd suggest all that went wrong with that performance was pre-organised...

What a complete and total disaster. Mic wasn't on, lyrics were forgotten, they weren't in sync, she appeared to trip. 

Sloppiness at its worst. 

Jazzy Jan    0
4 minutes ago, ditaluver said:

what the fucking fuck

This is a fucking mess and they didn't even introduce Metallica and then his Mic was off 

Ditaluver,  you nailed it.  

My God the amount of over-rated performers I have seen today at these awards.   How Gaga is seen as a great performer is beyond me. 

ditaluver    0

She could have handed her Mic over but no she's a selfish cunt. I wouldn't be surprised if she planned this and fuck.Laverne Cox for forgetting who she was truly introducing... And why her? That seemed like an odd choice

You can tell James Hetfield was fucking pissed!!!

Nikki    0

I thought it looked like she fooled Metallica and asked to put his mic off on purpose to "save" his show you know?

Jazzy Jan    0
Just now, ditaluver said:

She could have handed her Mic over but no she's a selfish cunt. I wouldn't be surprised if she planned this and fuck.Laverne Cox for forgetting who she was truly introducing... And why her? That seemed like an odd choice

Apparently she is now a Heavy Metal fanatic and that is what influenced her and her true calling.    Just the same as Madonna. Debbie Harry once influenced her and got her into music.  Then David Bowie got her into music. Then Ella and jazz.  Then country.  She just throws names around.  Such a pathological liar. 

1 minute ago, ditaluver said:

That's exactly what I was thinking!!! She's a fucking cunt.