MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

The Lady Gaga Thread

It's all the money and connections that make singers like Janet, Mariah and Slob the lazy careless performers that they are.

I see she's living her Madonna/Gorillaz moment. She's really a fast forward version of a pop star's career. She'll have a comeback tour in her early 40s.

17 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

I see she's living her Madonna/Gorillaz moment. She's really a fast forward version of a pop star's career. She'll have a comeback tour in her early 40s.

She's already a "legacy" act (with her 3 memorable songs) at 30 

The moment she is not making any more money for the record company or the touring company she will be dropped. And this moment is very near. They have entered the phase where they need to pretend there is any kind of demand for her. It's all desperate. And very see through because some things just don't make sense. People suddenly buy her shit song yet they don't want it for free on spotify or other streaming platforms? Selling out her concerts in two minutes when she made no impact with her last singles and album and underperformed big time the last time she was on tour? Where is the interest coming from? From her lackluster SB performance that no one in the UK or the rest of Europe watched? As others mentioned before the constant discount on her work is only meant to make the rest of her fans buy it in relatively big numbers. Uploading the SB performance separately to youtube to get those streams, again so see through. Not the first time she has done that. And we all know how supportive Billboard can be with those tactics. In the end, none of this will work. If only she was trying. But she is not. She is still the lazy person that got everything handed to her, never questioned about her failures. It is the exact opposite of Madonna. Everyone was asking if LN was out of their mind when they paid her 120 million for that 360 deal considering Madonnas age and relative lack of success chartswise. And what did Madonna do? Worked her ass off to make the money back for LN. When the contract is finished LN will have made the investment back by that 10% fee from ticket sales alone. All the fees from the endorsements and merchandising during those years are just the icing on the cake. When everything is said and done Madonna had proven again that she is worth it, that she can make tons of money for herself AND other people too. This is a cut throat business that is about money, money, money. And this truth will be the ultimate demise of Gaga. She can still become the artiste she always claims to be. (well, not really)

Just now, Raider of the lost Ark said:

The moment she is not making any more money for the record company or the touring company she will be dropped. And this moment is very near.

Look at her last videos: cheap videos, 0 budget.

God DAMN her skull bone is unfortunate.

16 hours ago, billiejean said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200128/Lady-Gagas-Super-Bowl-appearance-spurs-huge-digital-sales.html?mrn_rm=als1

Lady Gaga sees her music sales rocket 1,000% after amazing halftime Super Bowl show

• Her albums were downloaded more than 23,000 times and her songs racked up more than 125,000 purchases on Sunday alone, according to Nielsen music
  • Figures marked a 1,000per cent increase compared to sales the day before
  • On iTunes, Lady Gaga dominated half of the top 10 most popular songs 
  • Riding on the wave of her impressive 13-minute performance, Lady Gaga announced her plans for a 48-date world tour on Sunday night
  • The half-time show, hailed as one of the best ever, came only second in ratings behind Katy Perry's 2015 performance

This reeks of payola :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Punk rock. 🤘🏻IMG_2613.JPG

Country music's out. Hard metal is in.

20 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Pathetic

Is she a Metallica fan too? I bet she listens to them since she was 7

her fans are so stupid that they can't see she's clinging on to whatever to get relevant.  most unauthentic "singer" in years

she looks like debbie Harry now

Bet Metalica are getting bashed by their fans for performing with Gags...and rightly so.

I thought of Debbie too.. of course Debbie is a lot more beautiful but its the look gag is going for

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Is that Carol King on the left?

Just when you thought Metallica couldn't get any lower... I can forgive them for doing crap since The Black Album bu this...? Dead to me. 

They haven't been relevant since the Napster scandal.

Weird how shes only ever performed original material ONCE at the grammys (and she performed reductive express yourself so I wouldnt necessarily even count it as original) the elton john duet, bowie tribute, tony bennett duet and now this metallica tribute reeks of desperation. She has no identity. 

she had a body revolution

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

They haven't been relevant since the Napster scandal.

Haha! Kind of true. Anyway (though not at all surprised) WHAT the fuq is she doing in that pic lmao. Omfg. It's...just beyond falling off cliff at this point of the hella pathetic desperateness. I mean as always, looking/blatantly copying 'someone'- in this case Debbie Harry, Sex Pistols and every punk rock star from the 70s and 80s  and in her mind I'm sure 10 other people. So...she's moved on from Tony Bennett now that she sucked whatever life left in him dry to score a #1 album that everyone forgets already.