MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

The Lady Gaga Thread

jonski43    0

1000% on shit sales isn't a large increase. She's PR'd the shit out of that performance but John Wayne has slid off iTunes within a couple of days.

the tour is booked so far in advance in the hope they can shift the tickets but I see no thirst for this tour

dollhouse    0

Dive in bar tour?

Nikki    0

its 700% increase. they're just manipulating and saying 1000 cuz it sounds better.

I do hope she isn't selling the arena show out in a min here because I KNOW they'll give madonna shit (last year media LIED and made headlines that she didn't sell out) of course they were silent on gaga doing a half empty arena for Artpop 

37 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

1000% on shit sales isn't a large increase. She's PR'd the shit out of that performance but John Wayne has slid off iTunes within a couple of days.

the tour is booked so far in advance in the hope they can shift the tickets but I see no thirst for this tour

but million discounts is doing very well,I guess her buyers,fans or whoever it is buying this, are concentrating in only one song.

about the tour, I bet there are thousands of tickets available.and,this is the first time jn the last year that a "big artist" sells out in two minutes, and noboby complains about viagogo and other fraude ckmpanies,because nobody misses the tickets

jonski43    0
1 hour ago, promise to try said:

but million discounts is doing very well,I guess her buyers,fans or whoever it is buying this, are concentrating in only one song.

about the tour, I bet there are thousands of tickets available.and,this is the first time jn the last year that a "big artist" sells out in two minutes, and noboby complains about viagogo and other fraude ckmpanies,because nobody misses the tickets

So true. About seven tickets have sold on eBay since they went on sale. 

Million discounts has been around for three months and I've yet to hear it. 

I wonder if a greatest hits will finally appear to support the tour and sure as heck this album is dead in spite of their fakery.

loowee    0
1 hour ago, promise to try said:

but million discounts is doing very well

It's really isn't. The song hasn't even reached top 10 in ANY major market and it was probably the most promoted song of all time(seriously). It will hit top 10 in the US for a week and drop like a rock once again.

karbatal    0

Some people like Million Reasons,  get over it,  people :lol:

In fact the weird thing is that it hasn't been a hit earlier. It has all ingredients for a hit.  

I find it absurd and generic but that's charts 90% of the time. 

loowee    0
1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Some people like Million Reasons,  get over it,  people :lol:

In fact the weird thing is that it hasn't been a hit earlier. It has all ingredients for a hit.  

I find it absurd and generic but that's charts 90% of the time. 

It won't ever be a hit. A GMAYL-sized "hit" maybe. Her streaming is awful for someone who hasn't even been around for 10 years. 

4vIappw.jpg

karbatal    0

I mean the Billboard thing. But whatever. 

Where's the Old Man n Yells At Cloud pic when you need it?  

Get over it and let's laugh at the future Grammy gifs! 

Nikki    0

just so people know.. "ultra tip" is like the bubbling under chart.

it's a corny song but it's not a "bad" song

dollhouse    0

Its still no.3 on iTunes. A Week after SB.

Somebody is buying it, a lot. 

I think she finally made it a hit! (no-one is still streaming)

spotlight    0
13 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

:lmao:

spotlight    0
10 hours ago, loowee said:

:megamanson:

How about mentioning her entire catalogue 50% off, buying all iTunes banners, sending emails to every iTunes Store user? And what about the self-generated controversy of this "love your body" revolution? Now she's all over the media again for this so-called outrage from people who think she's fat? 

I love how they leave that crucial detail out of the article

54 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Its still no.3 on iTunes. A Week after SB.

Somebody is buying it, a lot. 

I think she finally made it a hit! (no-one is still streaming)

the fans are buying it,and it will be a top ten.that is and achievement,even if next week disappears.I guess this is the only song they see hit material worth, that's why they keep ithe discounts...I'm interested in the next one.I can't see it doing anything.I bet there is a new edition in their plans,with new songs

Nikki    0
29 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I love how they leave that crucial detail out of the article

remember how much we had to hear about madonna's album and tour deal? remember how much shit Rihanna gets for the Samsung deal? Katy Perry and Spotify are called out too. but gaga can do whatever she wants and they ignore the shady things. (and the "people don't care about her she's irrelevant" reasoning doesn't work as she just did the Super Bowl. anyone would be called out for the amount of discounts and ads & banners and other promo she's doing that makes everyone see her at the frontpage of well.. anything)

she uploaded a separate video of her million reasons song from the Super Bowl just to get streaming points. NO ONE else has done that. they just upload their own full Super Bowl performance or have a fan do it.. or the NFL. but she of course has like five different uploads from official accounts

spotlight    0
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

remember how much we had to hear about madonna's album and tour deal? remember how much shit Rihanna gets for the Samsung deal? Katy Perry and Spotify are called out too. but gaga can do whatever she wants and they ignore the shady things. (and the "people don't care about her she's irrelevant" excuse doesn't work as she just did the Super Bowl. anyone would be called out for the amount of discounts and ads & banners and other promo she's doing that makes everyone see her at the frontpage of well.. anything..)

she uploaded a separate video of her million reasons song from the Super Bowl just to get streaming points. NO ONE else has done that. they just upload their own full Super Bowl performance or have a fan do it.. or the NFL. but she of course has like five different uploads from official accounts

She always says she makes music for the fans. But that million reasons upload from the SB screams "I need to be #1 on the charts". The only ppl she is fooling is little monsters. 

dollhouse    0
15 minutes ago, promise to try said:

the fans are buying it,and it will be a top ten.that is and achievement,even if next week disappears.I guess this is the only song they see hit material worth, that's why they keep ithe discounts...I'm interested in the next one.I can't see it doing anything.I bet there is a new edition in their plans,with new songs

and Trumpettes and rednecks and soccer moms they loved how she says "LORD" in the song and all those cute dancing lights that move..and the fact she didn't go political.

Lolo    0

I still don't know why she is so supported by media. And don't tell me it's Payola. She may have lost a lot of fans and impact but she still has strong supporters in all the right places... She brainwashed her fan base real good, that's for sure.

Nikki    0
19 minutes ago, spotlight said:

She always says she makes music for the fans. But that million reasons upload from the SB screams "I need to be #1 on the charts". The only ppl she is fooling is little monsters. 

I think her monsters KNOW it. they just think it's "cute" and want to help her reach that goal. that's why gaga has the discounts. that's why her fans buy like 10x copies or gift them to everyone. imagine if say a 100 MJ fans per country in the thriller period gifted 10x copies to all their friends (at half the price).. or streamed his music non stop if that was a possibility at that time.. maybe he really would have reached 1 billion sales

spotlight    0
Just now, Nikki said:

I think her monsters KNOW it. they just think it's "cute" and want to help her reach that goal. that's why gaga has the discounts. that's why her fans buy like 10x copies or gift them to everyone. imagine if say a 100 MJ fans per country in the thriller period gifted 10x copies to all their friends (at half the price).. or streamed his music non stop if that was a possibility at that time.. maybe he really would have reached 1 billion sales

Don't worry Nikki when the tour actually starts there will be an endless supply of half filled arenas going around online that will expose this con artist. #trust 

Orion    0
31 minutes ago, Nikki said:

remember how much we had to hear about madonna's album and tour deal? remember how much shit Rihanna gets for the Samsung deal? Katy Perry and Spotify are called out too. but gaga can do whatever she wants and they ignore the shady things. (and the "people don't care about her she's irrelevant" reasoning doesn't work as she just did the Super Bowl. anyone would be called out for the amount of discounts and ads & banners and other promo she's doing that makes everyone see her at the frontpage of well.. anything)

ALL OF THIS :clap:

spotlight    0
23 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I still don't know why she is so supported by media. And don't tell me it's Payola. She may have lost a lot of fans and impact but she still has strong supporters in all the right places... She brainwashed her fan base real good, that's for sure.

It's payola. Money talks. 

Nikki    0
26 minutes ago, Lolo said:

3007965400000578-3394897-Murdoch_middle_

I think this has a lot to do with it..

when you're friends with Rupert Murdoch (biggest guy in the media who controls a lot of the big players.. such as the daily mail/sun etc whose shit gets spread) it makes things easier

this also proves the con artist she is. no one who knows a thing or two about him would be okay with posing with him. the award and fake look sorta makes it all very ironic. if you just won an award its not smart to stand next to such a jerk with so much power. he's the equivalent of Bannon for the media