17 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yup for 1 week. :dead:Came out of nowhere then left it was never there lol 

that was Dope

Just now, Kilt said:

that was Dope

that´s it!!!! dope!

1 minute ago, Kilt said:

that was Dope

it was a huge hit, everyone knows it, it even became a common slang catch phrase : "I need you like dope!" was used in fastfood places everywhere to mean "add some mayo to that cheeseburger!"

Who cares if she's number 1 or top 10. She's building the lamest "legacy" ever. :lol:

14 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I thought another song was a top ten, I don´t remember the name (you and I)?

Like Mariah she had a bunch of shitty, forgettable, 'questionable' top 10s lol Yes, I think You And I was actually one of them too lol 

22 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

it was a huge hit, everyone knows it, it even became a common slang catch phrase : "I need you like dope!" was used in fastfood places everywhere to mean "add some mayo to that cheeseburger!"

of course,when you mention gaga,everybody thinks about the dope singer!!!!

sso sad!

what a fraud with such yucky ass songs now. come on katy - discount ur song - dammit.

She's performing with Metallica at the Grammys tmr which makes it 3 years in a row that she performs someone else's song

30 minutes ago, le smoking said:

She's performing with Metallica at the Grammys tmr which makes it 3 years in a row that she performs someone else's song

What song is she performing?

9 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I typed haha and my autocorrect changed it to Gaga :wacko:

:lmao:

2 hours ago, le smoking said:

I'm not really a fan of Metallica & still feel it's retarded & even offensive that she's doing heavy metal.

It's like she can't help but tarnish & cheapen every genre of music that came before her  

Gaga Joanna European dates sold out within minutes.

7 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

Gaga Joanna European dates sold out within minutes.

:think:

New Madonna!!! 

At this rate in two years she will tour a 2000s nostalgia tour with other hasbeens

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200128/Lady-Gagas-Super-Bowl-appearance-spurs-huge-digital-sales.html?mrn_rm=als1

Lady Gaga sees her music sales rocket 1,000% after amazing halftime Super Bowl show

• Her albums were downloaded more than 23,000 times and her songs racked up more than 125,000 purchases on Sunday alone, according to Nielsen music
  • Figures marked a 1,000per cent increase compared to sales the day before
  • On iTunes, Lady Gaga dominated half of the top 10 most popular songs 
  • Riding on the wave of her impressive 13-minute performance, Lady Gaga announced her plans for a 48-date world tour on Sunday night
  • The half-time show, hailed as one of the best ever, came only second in ratings behind Katy Perry's 2015 performance

Another Perfect Illusion lol. Cant wait until the Gaga fake non news surfaces about exactly 'why/how' it sold out. $69 instead of 69 cents? That said, even if it's not totally 'fake' though greatly fabricated, ALL goes back to the what you have out there *now that's hot- not 2009-2011. You don't instantly become super relevant again (esp in Europe) from one single performance when you've been pumping out nothing but flop/mediocre spit balls for 4 to 5 years lol. In the US..maybe that flies but not anywhere else. 

:megamanson:

How about mentioning her entire catalogue 50% off, buying all iTunes banners, sending emails to every iTunes Store user? And what about the self-generated controversy of this "love your body" revolution? Now she's all over the media again for this so-called outrage from people who think she's fat? 

3 minutes ago, loowee said:

:megamanson:

How about mentioning her entire catalogue 50% off, buying all iTunes banners, sending emails to every iTunes Store user? And what about the self-generated controversy of this "love your body" revolution? Now she's all over the media again for this so-called outrage from people who think she's fat? 

You nailed it. If it was Madonna thats ALL they'd shade and batter her over 24/7! lol 

2 hours ago, Nick said:

I'm not really a fan of Metallica & still feel it's retarded & even offensive that she's doing heavy metal.

It's like she can't help but tarnish & cheapen every genre of music that came before her  

Her next album will be Heavy Metal. "I'm a fan of Heavy Metal since I was a fetus."

For an artist that only makes music for her fans she sure is selling it super low.. charts are all that matters to her.

do you know if madonna and pat leonard receive money for born this way's sales?

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

do you know if madonna and pat leonard receive money for born this way's sales?

no but Stephen Bray does.