MadonnaNation.com Forums
karbatal

Obviously Cancelled: Madonna interview at Jimmy Fallon. Feb. 16

Sloane    0
13 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

See, now look what all you people trying to tell her what she NEEDS to do and talk about have done!! Now because of you, we get NO MADONNA.....thanks a lot guys!!

sally_albright_ugly_cry.gif

7 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

26406062.jpg

:lmao:

tuckeye    0

well, i wonder what it was supposed to be about then, lol we will never know. 

blah.

anastaza    0
2 hours ago, WeboGirl said:

26406062.jpg

lol!!! ( I quote this all the time by the way ahahahahhaha)

I don't know! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  If it doesn't happen (and if we aren't hearing from her for a while), it's totally understandable.  

I'm personally happy about any little anything we see or hear from her, so yeah. 

good. she listens! haha

this year will be the year she releases things without explanation or promo announced til day of and onwards :)

spotlight    0
15 hours ago, Robin said:

'im aboout to startt swinging!!'' - cash me outside girl:rant:

:lmao:

Saskra    0

Madonna will not apear on jimmy fallon

1 hour ago, Saskra said:

Madonna will not apear on jimmy fallon

And Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States of America. 

jojuun    0

I think it might have to do with security reasons. Multiple articles on the "adjustment of the twins" that are out right now are talking about security concerns. We all know the "blowing up the White House" thing was taken WAY out of context and media ran with it. But right now, this is not about career-wise damage control. This is life control. She has children, two new ones at that. The Daily Mail readers and deplorables were already triggered that she was adopting. If Fallon's team wanted Madonna to address the White House comment, that would mean she'd have to apologize in some way or another. It'd be a bad look either way because the Trump morons aren't going to accept a half-ass apology (we all know she wouldn't endorse or "accept" him as the President) and the other side would dislike her for being apologetic. So it's better to not address it or to keep a low-profile for awhile. Or both. Doesn't make her a coward at all. She still said it. She stood by what she believed in and took a stand for us all out there. If that means one less interview with that jackass who sucks up to all of his guests and does the worst fake laugh ever, I'll take it. Don't forget, Fallon is also the one who "rubbed" Trump's head and normalized that piece of shit for a prime-time audience. "Oh look, Trump can laugh with himself. He's a funny dude, he's got charisma!". That's truly on Fallon. Shithead. 

caba1    0

^I don't think it is that serious. I mean, Ellen said she has no problem with Trump going to her show during the campaign but she never received a request from his team, so Jimmy is not the problem here. He is doing his job. That's all.

But I agree with the "trump supporters" part. They seem totally ruthless. :wacko: 

spotlight    0

She's busy with the twins. It's understandable.

mafalda    0

Rarely performed songs like Borderline > HEAVEN

Bill    0
On 2/18/2017 at 3:31 PM, madonna_fan1988 said:

She's been so quiet...even on instagram. Isn't she?

Sign of the times.  We used to go agonizing months without hearing from her.  Now if we don't get an IG post almost daily we wonder what she's up to. :lol:  

jasray    0
6 hours ago, Bill said:

Sign of the times.  We used to go agonizing months without hearing from her.  Now if we don't get an IG post almost daily we wonder what she's up to. :lol:  

Lol that is so true. I used to love it when I saw new pix of her every other week lol

VogueMusic    0
On 2/16/2017 at 11:27 PM, caba1 said:

^I don't think it is that serious. I mean, Ellen said she has no problem with Trump going to her show during the campaign but she never received a request from his team, so Jimmy is not the problem here. He is doing his job. That's all.

The question is who would have done their job better. Ellen is a lightweight too when it comes to interviewing, but she's put the pressure on a few folks on her show from time to time. Jimmy didn't even try. In a campaign all about the cult of personality, he fed the beast, and made it look cute. So, yeah.

Anyway, we don't even know if the interview would have been about politics at all (though I'm sure it may have come up in passing).