MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

The Lady Gaga (Super Boil forgotten already) Thread

swimtoshore    0
10 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

HEr crap is STILL no.1 on iTunes.

How many bet it will be no.1 on Billboard too?

she'll have the most sales by far but her streaming numbers are really low and radio play is very low too. Ed Sheeran should comfortably stay #1 unless Billbored counts some other bullshit SB-related streaming to help her

swimtoshore    0
1 minute ago, adirondak said:

I won't know if I like it or not since I subscribe to no clicks forgaga

me too - i haven't even watched her SB performance yet - no clicks for Gags

Django    0
14 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

I love it because its colorful. :clap:

sis... what is going on with you? are you being sarcastic? I hope you are, other wise... do you need an exorcism? May I call one? Answer ASAP please. The sooner the better. 

jonski43    0
2 minutes ago, Django said:

sis... what is going on with you? are you being sarcastic? I hope you are, other wise... do you need an exorcism? May I call one? Answer ASAP please. The sooner the better. 

I must admit, the one striking thing about the video was the vivid use of colour but the trouble is the actual theme, editing, her etc was her usual second rate garbage.

Nikki    0

she's selling her tix in Antwerp for so cheap.. I'm sure she just doesn't want to not sell the concert out cuz thats embarrassing 

- 116 euro = zitplaats lagere tribunes
- 91 euro = zitplaats hogere tribunes, zitplaats balkon, rolstoelplaats
- 66 euro = staanplaats arena
- 46 euro = staanplaats 1e verdieping, staanplaats 2e verdieping

IsaacHarris    0
13 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

I love it because its colorful. :clap:

What'd you think of the SB performance?

I'm shocked @ how minimal it was! Basic hair, a medley of forgotten jams, & only ONE costume change? Even Katy's halftime show was more elaborate.

karbatal    0
12 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

the new low.

I know :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What's next?  I love it because it has a head? 

Lolo    0
23 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

she'll have the most sales by far but her streaming numbers are really low and radio play is very low too. Ed Sheeran should comfortably stay #1 unless Billbored counts some other bullshit SB-related streaming to help her

She's such a Billboard charity case...

46 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

This song makes me want to stick my head in the nearest microwave and hit POPCORN until the pain stops. So agree with you. It's a poor, poor, poor man's Shania.

wow, is that video for real real??

LHakaLH    0

Another GUY sized flop, coming right up.

Django    0

Just watched it and honestly... what is so great about it? Not even the lame colors saved that mess. it's a mix of GUY, Judas and Telephone wrapped in the cheapness of all Joanne releases. This is like if Madonna released a video dressed like she was in Burning Up- or Lucky star for a video from Erotica album... 

Mozo1    0
27 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

wow, is that video for real real??

The two I've seen are just embarrassing. The song warrants a black screen for 3 minutes.

adirondak    0

She's gonna be hanging off 2009-10 for the rest of her career.  She might as well get used to it.

tuckeye    0

LMAO omg that video - i loved it when she got hit by that tree branch and those guys hit her head with a beer bottle, lol. the scenes change every second all the way through to cover up the fact that its a shit song.

and rip off of that one movie where that woman had a gun for a leg. meh.

Mozo1    0
5 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

LMAO omg that video - i loved it when she got hit by that tree branch and those guys hit her head with a beer bottle, lol. the scenes change every second all the way through to cover up the fact that its a shit song.

and rip off of that one movie where that woman had a gun for a leg. meh.

The whole '70s-inspired B-movie credits and such are so fucking tired. Like her sound.

Toni    0

I just seen clips of the video and they were exhausting, a real car crash of everything. The woman is so confused, she's ripped off so many people, every era is the "real her", she just doesn't have a clue who she is or what her brand is... Just look at Katy Perry and what she's doing now, the shire professionalism, that woman knows herself and understands her brand - gaga is just a mess!

DitaDolla    0
1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

What'd you think of the SB performance?

I'm shocked @ how minimal it was! Basic hair, a medley of forgotten jams, & only ONE costume change? Even Katy's halftime show was more elaborate.

It was basic...meh...4/10:IMG_1564:

dollhouse    0
2 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

do i even have to answer this?

she will be no.1

Nick    0

It's not her worst video. Just that she comes as fake again with very little originality.

Almost like a much cheaper version of the Music era. Lol 

Really dislike song too & would admit if felt it was catchy. 

todsmod    0

After watching the SB and reading the reviews here of "Joanne Whine", I think I'll skip the video for now and just wait for the hilarious gifs.