MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

The Lady Gaga (Super Boil forgotten already) Thread

JWAD    0
11 hours ago, adirondak said:

Even though it's not remembered now, wasn't Angel a top 5 hit?

Yes it reached No.5 in the UK. Her full Immaculate Collection would have been:

Everybody

Burning Up

Holiday

Lucky Star

Borderline

Like A Virgin

Material Girl

Crazy for You

Angel

Into the Groove

Gambler

Dress You Up

Over and Over (Italy)

Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Japan)

Live to Tell

Papa Don't Preach

True Blue

Open Your Heart

La Isla Bonita

Whos That Girl

Causing A Commotion

The Look of Love

Spotlight (Japan)

Like A Prayer

Express Yourself

Cherish

Oh Father

Dear Jessie

Keep It Together

Vogue

Hanky Panky

Justify My Love 

Rescue Me

That's 33 songs from 1982-1990!!! TIC could have easily been a double album, even if you take out Over and Over, LDLHA and Spotlight which were only released in one market. Deluxe Edition Remastered Double Album should be released!!!!

karbatal    0
2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Karbatal,  loving you more and more every day.:inlove:  You have hit the nail on the head with both points.   Re your first post, she will get praised and acclaimed for anything.  Does not matter if she is or is not political, they will give her credit either way and tell everyone how brave and important she is.  It is like when she was at her peak and the media crawled to her and tried to make out she was the most important and talented female pop star we had seen.  

Secondly, I agree totally about her lack of grace, polish, technique and charisma.   As a dancer, she is dreadful.  To top it all off, people then talk about what a great voice she has, when she can't live with great singers.  I saw a singer live in concert tonight called Lea Solonga.  People talk about Gaga having an emotionless Broadway voice, but Lea is a Broadway superstar and she blew me and everyone away with her voice and emotion.

It astounds me no end when people who have seen Madonna and Tina Turner perform with such class, grace, amazing movement and charisma, can rave about a unpolished mess like Gaga whose moves were like a rank amateur at a dance recital. .  

And I love you even more!!!!! :laugh:

dollhouse    0

Who's PINK?

Toni    0

Well considering hers was the lowest show ratings of the decade, until they added in "across all platforms" we can expect each year from next to be MASSIVE figures! Imagine say Katy Perrys figures with all the ad ons? 

The Metallica thing might suit her, she does claim thats the music she's into (after pop, punk, jazz... whats she got against reggae?) and she is always in a rage against sweet FA. I think we'll get some of her best gifs to come from this because of all the face pulling and jumping around she'll be doing. 

Mozo1    0

"Who cares if I flew first?"

Ha, I think Pink is throwing some passive aggressive shade there. Bitch, you do.

spotlight    0

Worst ht show in history. :thumbsdown:

spotlight    0

She's desperate to get ppl to think that she's a living legend. 

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

Good Morning America started a segment on how to get into shape like Lady Gaga.  I turned that off quicker than a Ray of Light.

spotlight    0
4 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

Good Morning America started a segment on how to get into shape like Lady Gaga.  I turned that off quicker than a Ray of Light.

:rotfl::dead:

Pedro    0

Pinche Gaga! So shady always. 

jonski43    0
1 hour ago, Toni said:

Well considering hers was the lowest show ratings of the decade, until they added in "across all platforms" we can expect each year from next to be MASSIVE figures! Imagine say Katy Perrys figures with all the ad ons? 

The Metallica thing might suit her, she does claim thats the music she's into (after pop, punk, jazz... whats she got against reggae?) and she is always in a rage against sweet FA. I think we'll get some of her best gifs to come from this because of all the face pulling and jumping around she'll be doing. 

But this is the disconnect. Her faggy fanbase don't want rock.

She thinks it makes her edgy and 'authentic' but her fans just want second rate euro pop. 

And what the hell with Metallica? Let's hope it blows up in their faces.

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Karbatal,  loving you more and more every day.:inlove:  You have hit the nail on the head with both points.   Re your first post, she will get praised and acclaimed for anything.  Does not matter if she is or is not political, they will give her credit either way and tell everyone how brave and important she is.  It is like when she was at her peak and the media crawled to her and tried to make out she was the most important and talented female pop star we had seen.  

Secondly, I agree totally about her lack of grace, polish, technique and charisma.   As a dancer, she is dreadful.  To top it all off, people then talk about what a great voice she has, when she can't live with great singers.  I saw a singer live in concert tonight called Lea Solonga.  People talk about Gaga having an emotionless Broadway voice, but Lea is a Broadway superstar and she blew me and everyone away with her voice and emotion.

It astounds me no end when people who have seen Madonna and Tina Turner perform with such class, grace, amazing movement and charisma, can rave about a unpolished mess like Gaga whose moves were like a rank amateur at a dance recital. .  

Of course. Ms. Lea is a Broadway icon, Jazzy! 

12 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

stock-photo-woman-with-overweight-eating

Mmmmm    0
12 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

So we need to eat fat greasy food to look like Gaga lol

spotlight    0

Teaming up with gags is a Bad move for matelica. metalheads will not be happy about  This s colab. Wtf r they thinking?! #sellouts

Assga is always the emperor wearing the new clothes. She and her team and mongsters can do all the ass-licking and ego-inflating they can do but #nobodycares when it matters the most - buying her music and going to her concerts.

Her career is in a steady slow decline and there's no recovery from that. It's going downhill not as fast as we'd like to but it is going down.  She's had 4 flop albums in a row 

Someone mentioned Bieber and it's very funny, the contrast.

Nobody likes him and he puts no effort into being liked, but he put out music people liked and he's still getting hits.

Slob spends so much time trying to be liked, trying to convince people she is popular, trying to control the narrative online, that she's got noting left in her for the music.

danorbit    0

They're really trying to make MR happen. Now she's on Twitter begging people to stream it.

Toni    0
18 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

But this is the disconnect. Her faggy fanbase don't want rock.

She thinks it makes her edgy and 'authentic' but her fans just want second rate euro pop. 

And what the hell with Metallica? Let's hope it blows up in their faces.

:lol: I find it hilarious her fanbase are screaming for this fame monster shite and she's given them Artflop, C2C a rumour of C2C 2 and then Joanne! They haven't figured out the Fame shite was all a gimmick, a lie, copy/paste with a massive creative team around it. And now, metal! More, more!! :fuckoff::lol: