MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

The Lady Gaga (Super Boil forgotten already) Thread

Toni    0
2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

They always do that recently. Remember when AHS was flopping big time and every week was worse than the week before? And all of a sudden they pull out streaming and repeat views and whatever they can to make it appear a hit. It reeks of desperation.

It's the same shit with her music... this was just a few hours ago before they massaged the figures.

IMG_2618.PNG

karbatal    0

:lmao:

She's embarrassing. 

And Beyonce low ratings too.  Two frauds. 

28 minutes ago, Orion said:

So numbers got changed....111 million viewers.

Still the lowest audience number since 2011.

Is the media have seizures over that she didnt break the record yet? Or are they spinning (denial) it like she's the biggest watched female horseface in Super Bowl history etc etc..lol! 

dollhouse    0

They will probably add YT streams to "Million of Truds" chart on Billboard next week.

It will be no.1 then.

Yes pathetic! lol But is ANYone semi surprised? Of course she went balls out (desperate) to exploit and MILK the Super Bowl. She's as desperate and as bad as Mariah now. I mean...just seeing the mega discounts on iTunes of EVERY single song is as bad if not worse than seeing 50 cent singles in the clearance bargain bin at Tower Records or wherever. lol Oh..so the 113 million is for the whole game. Even though the 1/2 time show is the worst of the decade she, her people and the media will absolutely spin the shit out of it w/ 'alternative facts' lmao   

5 minutes ago, promise to try said:

they just called her queen of pop in the spanish news...

I just called Spanish news stupid.

adirondak    0

She's at 36 on google trends.  Katy was still a top trend the day after hers.

I just watched it. And sorry, it was just horrible. I  mean seriously, everyone using cheap pyro FX in 2017 and you know the show is shit. And her "dancers"? I hope those were volunteers. Horrible. The way they dance, the way they are dressed, the make up, the attitude makes me wanna scream "Can you be even more the stereotype of a fem gay" (no offense). I really consider this a disservice to the gay community. And she? Still living in 2010 obviously.

Django    0

Well, Spanish news call "Queen of Pop" to whatever bitch walks by that day so...

todsmod    0
17 minutes ago, promise to try said:

they just called her queen of pop in the spanish news...

More like the queen of plop!

tumblr_okys0fKV5e1tl1wfio1_500.gif

todsmod    0

I wish I could have been on stage as a dancer.  I'd have shown her!!

tumblr_maw3wfJB4T1ra8x0no1_400.gif

17 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I just watched it. And sorry, it was just horrible. I  mean seriously, everyone using cheap pyro FX in 2017 and you know the show is shit. And her "dancers"? I hope those were volunteers. Horrible. The way they dance, the way they are dressed, the make up, the attitude makes me wanna scream "Can you be even more the stereotype of a fem gay" (no offense). I really consider this a disservice to the gay community. And she? Still living in 2010 obviously.

Um..aside from some American sheep who are licking/ munching it up I think that's the universal consensus lol. It wasn't that it was technically this horrible train wreck where she made blatant screw ups etc..That's actually part of why it sucked- it WAS super technical/robotic. lol It was just boring, P!nk revisited, unoriginal, super try hard, robotic/Janet/Britney, dated and *safe.

Pedro    0
14 minutes ago, todsmod said:

More like the queen of plop!

tumblr_okys0fKV5e1tl1wfio1_500.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I sincerely feel like this is the only place i see it being talked about. I remember when Katy did the superbowl we were harrassed with meme. 

jonski43    0
6 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I sincerely feel like this is the only place i see it being talked about. I remember when Katy did the superbowl we were harrassed with meme. 

Well, I think it was Left Shark that was responsible for that! :chuckle:

I've seen a few internet gays go on about it briefly. 

And one friend of friend posted on Facebook about it being great - it had two likes.

But she's no longer a 'moment' on Twitter in the UK and she's peaked on iTunes here and is starting to drop.

adirondak    0

Down to 39 on Google Trends.  They better get that yellow line ready for the Joanne tour.

loowee    0
3 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Gaga has 5 songs on iTunes USA Top10.
"Million Farts" is no.1 with dark green updates with huge margin to the second song.

Didn't see quite this much sales with Madge back in 2012 :-(

Is Gaga Payla buying them again?

Her entire discography is heavily discounted, she bought ALL the iTunes banners and emails were sent to all iTunes Store users.