jonski43

The Lady Gaga (Super Boil forgotten already) Thread

1,030 posts in this topic

the ending was ridiculous..worst ever!

but will "Million Reasons" go BBHOT100 Top10 now? Its currently no.1 on iTunes by a good margin.

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

the ending was ridiculous..worst ever!

but will "Million Reasons" go BBHOT100 Top10 now? Its currently no.1 on iTunes by a good margin.

What margin are you looking at as other artists seem to be outselling her in the us

I just can't hahaha

As some has said before, this is just...

ALLAHU AKBAR! 

giphy (21).gif

What i saw is someone telling the world she used to be a popstar they liked in 2010. It's like she admitted she did not do anything good beyond 2011. I was expecting The edge of glory because it's such a football shit song but no. Just a hint of it. Even all the commercials were more politically charged than her performance. It could have been 2011. A nostalgia act not even 10 years into her career.

If only she had nailed her nostalgia act, but even though she's been doing those songs for the past 7 years, she's still as clumsy and stupid as if she were just some random person impersonating her in Stars in Their Eyes. 

I notice she did nothing from Artpop and seemed to be relying on the hits of her early years

Also I didn't recognise her face - she has had so much surgery she doesn't even look like Lady Gaga

That was some tacky ass shit!!! If she can scream from the top of her lungs then she got talent! Every redneck has talent these says.

giphy (23).gif

Looks like the usual bog standard shit from her. Beyonce probably got pregnant to get out of being a part of it :lmao:

She really CAN'T dance :lmao:

Also as someone said some pages ago, this performance was a "remember I had hits 5 years ago?" moment, nothing more.

THE ENDING WAS....OH MY...:lmao::dead:

And her monsters saying she slayed PUH LEEZ....she had many embarassing/tacky moments in this performance I don't even know where to start.

:rotfl:

Haha it was so bad. BORING AF :wacko: And with all the crazy shit going on, I'd think this socalled activist would sneak in av comment or two..

People are adding 'retweet to save a life'! :wacko:

what a bunch of snowflake morons.

live nation have just sent out the email for the uk tour - London, Birmingham and Manchester.

expect fake Mariah sell out headlines!

OMG, I posted my opinion on the show in Facebook and one person whose name we don't want to remember wrote, asking if Kylie could do it better :rotfl:

Blast from the past. God, we are so much better in Madonnanation now with those people gone. I blocked that person, of course. 

She did well and they seem to love it. Kinda like the normal belly look and lack of special guests:)

26 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Roma Roma Ma

I do love that bit.

My Trump fan FB friends are loving it but l guess they don't really value experience, honesty and professionalism so its a perfect match. Cant hate on this one too much, its a tough gig and looks like she made it fun.

4 hours ago, adirondak said:

IMG_6781.JPG

Look at her going all Bangerz just to make the tour seem fun. We saw the best of gaga last night, her best songs, best dancing, most rehearsed she's ever been..... and it was BORING. It's downhill from there.

Oh and yea, I see the new boyfriend, he IS very like Daddy which makes me think it's real this time! She'll probably do a JJ once she sees her ticket sales!

IMG_2608.GIF

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I just can't hahaha

As some has said before, this is just...

ALLAHU AKBAR! 

giphy (21).gif

:dead:

I didn't realise you could look at a 24 hour period - so here it is and tonight we check it again... LOVE how nobody what's to listen to her music for FREE - Fishy fish gaga 🐟!

IMG_2610.PNG

She's flopping with Youtube views.

Do we know the ratings yet? 

Some people are calling her good because she didn't go bad (political) - I hate companies, people, politicians that do that. Shes the Ryanair of pop music. 

Just now, Orion said:

She's flopping with Youtube views.

Do we know the ratings yet? 

The best ever, the highest in history, everyone loved it, no one had a bad word to say about it, except for fake news media and Madonna Nation!

IMG_2611.GIF