jonski43

The Lady Gaga (Super Boil forgotten already) Thread

1,030 posts in this topic

Born This Way :rotfl:

She is so delusional, maybe she thinks that's an anthem or something? 

Fa-fa-fa football! Rah-rah-rah football!

55 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_2590.JPG

girl bye

giphy.gif

tumblr_okv4plrq921r1thfzo1_540.jpg

bey's pregnancy is getting much more attention. I see her on the frontage of every newspaper.

27 minutes ago, Nikki said:

bey's pregnancy is getting much more attention. I see her on the frontage of every newspaper.

Same with Kylie's break up! Loads of headlines.

There are quite a lot of ads here for the BBC coverage but zero mention of her.

I thought about tweeting Billfraud to say they should publish their review of Gaga's performance now as we're in the age of misinformation and alt-facts.

I saw on twitter that she's going to have 100 drones in the air during her performance?

55 minutes ago, le smoking said:

I saw on twitter that she's going to have 100 drones in the air during her performance?

And it'll end up looking underwhelming just like whatever technological bullshit they were trying to sell with her Bowie tribute.

epic.....I am overwhelmed......NOT

Her people are releasing bits n pieces of what to expect because there is ZERO hype. Nobody cares!

You can have all the technology that you want but the attention will always be back to the performer. 

Why oh why was she the one chosen? :# I know its old/tired news and wasted negative energy but WHO really cares and asked/demanded 'her' in any way? lol I mean...she's even lost the US. Her people must give the best head and ass in the industry lol 

31 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_2595.GIF

:dead:

45 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_2595.GIF

:no:

She paid to perform at the Super Bowl. That's the only reason she got the deal. And I hope as the result it spectacularly bites her in the arse.

Read conservatives are angry that she might get political at SB. Thought she publicaly stated wasn't going to mention him.

Honestly, it will prove she is fraud again if she doesn't get political when pressure is on. 

Well even though shes dreadful as a person, got to give props to other talented people, the drones spelling her name (shame its hers) looks impressive. Even though she probably had no clue or imput about it. They are doing their best to make her look good. 

45 minutes ago, sexycunt said:

She's an asshole. Hope she falls.

LMAO

The news here in Australia did a quick story on the Super Bowl and of course mentioned that Gaga was doing halftime, but then they said something like "there'll be pressure on her to deliver, as there's a petition of people who don't want her there".