Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Stephen

33 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

This case is another that always fascinated me.  Personally, I never thought it was the brother.  I always thought it was an intruder.  A stupid one...

An intruder who walked in late at night, kidnapped the girl without anyone ever noticing, then, while the house was surrounded by police officers, casually put the body back inside the house? 

Oh, and he casually left a really long and well-written note, which he wrote by hand :lmao:

I believe the police knew it was the brother, they knew it was a horrible accident and they, for whatever reason, didn't want the community and then the entire world to find out, most likely since it basically would've become obvious that they were incredibly incompetent and did EVERYTHING that you're not supposed to do during an investigation. Obviously absolutely nothing could've been done to the brother since he was only 8. 

51 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

An intruder who walked in late at night, kidnapped the girl without anyone ever noticing, then, while the house was surrounded by police officers, casually put the body back inside the house? 

Oh, and he casually left a really long and well-written note, which he wrote by hand :lmao:

Who knows??  The note was not well written, it looked like an illiterate had written it.  Also, there had been break-ins in their neighborhood during that time. 

There are so many theories, I'm not saying mine is correct.  It's just a weird case full stop. 

Just now, WeboGirl said:

Who knows??  The note was not well written, it looked like an illiterate had written it.  Also, there had been break-ins in their neighborhood during that time. 

There are so many theories, I'm not saying mine is correct.  It's just a weird case full stop. 

It is weird, nobody knows. I just think the family's story is :rolleyes: like, omg my daughter is missing, oh wait, she was in the basement all along :rolleyes: :lmao:

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It is weird, nobody knows. I just think the family's story is :rolleyes: like, omg my daughter is missing, oh wait, she was in the basement all along :rolleyes: :lmao:

Yeah.  If it was an intruder, they were stupid.  Look at the note.  From Wikipedia...

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do notparticularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

Just now, WeboGirl said:

Yeah.  If it was an intruder, they were stupid.  Look at the note.  From Wikipedia...

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do notparticularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

9699449.jpg

When I say it was well-written I mean... NO TERRORIST or weirdo would say "foreign faction" or "constant scrutiny"or "two gentleman." 

It would have been more like LISTEN YOU FUCKING PIGS etc. 

The Ramseys also showed no indication that they ever thought there would be a real ransom demand forthcoming.  First thing they did was disobey the note and call in the police, their pastor, and all their friends and had them come on over.  They were practically throwing a damn party in their house just in time for the body to be "discovered", and completely contaminated by both parents in front of their 'audience' :zombie:

A very special mountain of blame to the police for not sealing up that house immediately, and having forensic experts search it top to bottom. Completely botched in every way.  

The letter is interesting because it is clearly written by someone who sounds almost polite, and well educated.

Make sure that you bring an adequate size attaché  

When you get home

so I advise you to be rested

we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery

and hence

A lot of lines out of context sound like something your grandmother wrote you.

Towards the end it sounds very much like a nagging wife.  John, John, John!

I suspect the letter is so long (written out as 3 pages) to bury the instructions not to contact anyone. When Patsy is asked, she said she only read the beginning and then the end to see who signed it and ran to look for JB, and then called 911. I think it's believable that she wouldn't sit and read the whole thing at first, but this is a possible setup for not following instructions "and hence" the resulting death of the daughter. Patsy not only calls the police, but all her friends and neighbors, too. A similar scenario, played as a joke, in Ruthless People;

Some of the ransom wording is even the same. As far as I am aware, no one that day said, oh shit- you called everyone! And no one asked if it was a bad idea.

What seals it for me is that they lied and said Burke was asleep that morning. His voice can be heard in the 911 call before Patsy hangs up (asking "what did you find?") The R's changed their story on this many times. Why lie about it? He slept on the same floor as JB and the logical thing would be to ask him if he knows anything or saw anyone, but the parents never did. When he woke up, they sent him off to a neighbors.... who would do that when someone close enough to know your xmas bonus of 118,000 just kidnapped one of your kids?? They also claim JB was asleep xmas night when they came home, yet pineapple was found in her stomach (and out on the kitchen table).

A neighbor said she saw Patsy on TV talking about damage she found on a back door and she wondered if the kidnapper could have done it. The neighbor said she was with Patsy prior to the kidnapping and Patsy pointed out the damage to her and told her she wanted to get it fixed.

The R's have spent all their resources on keeping friends and neighbors quiet, on manipulating facts, on suing whoever they can. No interest at all in finding out what happened to JB.