Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedro

Bitch I'm Madonna Back Drop HD

16 posts in this topic

Looks great!

WE NEED ICONIC.

Great to see this. Although I remember thinking the Japanese translations were kinda crap!!

1 hour ago, rekha said:

Great to see this. Although I remember thinking the Japanese translations were kinda crap!!

Why? I was wondering if they were translations or something else? 

They are translations but for example they use the word female dog for bitch, which is a literal translation but not really accurate.

Also the bitch move part is translated to move like moving from A to B which I don't think is accurate either...

Just small things like that. I wonder if she got her Japanese dancers to translate for her😜😜

:bow:  I would ❤️ to see more backdrops from the RHT 

3 hours ago, rekha said:

They are translations but for example they use the word female dog for bitch, which is a literal translation but not really accurate.

Also the bitch move part is translated to move like moving from A to B which I don't think is accurate either...

Just small things like that. I wonder if she got her Japanese dancers to translate for her😜😜

Sounds more like a google translate job to me 😂

1 hour ago, twannak said:

Sounds more like a google translate job to me 😂

Maybe

but the 'Who do you think you are' part is translated great!!! The Japanese friend I was with laughed out loud at that expression because it really hit the  mark!

8 hours ago, rekha said:

Thanks! I love Japan and I'm fascinated by the people, the country and the culture. 🇯🇵 :thumbsup:

wow... is this the first backdrop leak from RHT aside from the opening? what's great is we have a studio version of the song...

3 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Thanks, Pedro.

:thumbsup:

more more more !!!!!

I want Iconic, Holy Water, Like A Virgin, Material Girl...I WANT THEM ALL!

It always amazes how many of her backdrops are so rich in detail. I never thought the Japanese signs flashing for a split second were actual translations of the song lyrics! Cool idea :thumbsup: