horn

Mariah Carey Thread 🐑🐑🐑

982 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Anyone in the mood for an Arbys roast beef sandwich?. 

You could build a tent with those  pissflaps. 

parte3-1.jpg

 

moo-se-knuckle-because-camel-toe-has-an-ugly-sister-2738454.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its almost time for Hallmark Channels Christmas in July. Bet she already has her tree fully decorated and lit (she is too) fisting herself in anticipation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, todsmod said:

 

moo-se-knuckle-because-camel-toe-has-an-ugly-sister-2738454.png

:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anne said:

mariah-carey-weight-gain-sheer-shirt-bar

 

tumblr_inline_oehh22uTrK1r938u8_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anne said:

mariah-carey-weight-gain-sheer-shirt-bar

 

Why you so obsessed with cheese? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anne said:

mariah-carey-weight-gain-sheer-shirt-bar

 

I know she's got a big face (and everything else), but her forehead looks hugs.....and her hairline goes back to halfway on top of her head, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DC-bp15XkAAq-KM-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moose is on the loose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does she have to be led around like a child all the time?

I suppose thats part of her mental issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Anne said:

mariah-carey-weight-gain-sheer-shirt-bar

 

IMG_3302.JPG

 

Uncanny! But, the clue has always been there considering its name is Big Foot! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

Why does she have to be led around like a child all the time?

I suppose thats part of her mental issues.

 

IKR

Bizarre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Toni said:

IMG_3302.JPG

 

Uncanny! But, the clue has always been there considering its name is Big Foot! :lol:

Only wish she be more illusive....like Sasquatch/Big Foot!!!  Awesome comparison, Toni!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Only wish she be more illusive....like Sasquatch/Big Foot!!!  Awesome comparison, Toni!!!

No where near as good as your moose knuckle!! :lmao::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toni said:

No where near as good as your moose knuckle!! :lmao::lmao:

Awe, thank you sugar!!  Since you love my cute shoes and Moose Knuckles feet so much.....I think I'll nickname you "Toenail"!!!  You like that?  

Eartha_Kitt_All_By_Myself_film_clip.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Awe, thank you sugar!!  Since you love my cute shoes and Moose Knuckles feet so much.....I think I'll nickname you "Toenail"!!!  You like that?  

Eartha_Kitt_All_By_Myself_film_clip.gif

:lmao: Noooooooo!! 

IMG_3303.GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL!!!  That baby/reindeer gif made my night (or maybe it's the 2 drinks I've had)!?  Thank you, "Toenail"!!!  :kiss2:  I promise to never call you that in public!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41A3BA7500000578-0-image-a-122_1498144492371.jpg

nintchdbpict000332971220.jpg

fotonoticia_20170621122142_980.jpg

mariah-carey-heads-to-barcelona-after-sending-nick-cannon-love-03.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another spotting....

3426E4C000000578-3590298-image-m-13_1463237444587.jpg

I knew she ate & drank, but never knew she smoked too!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Gus said:

41A3BA7500000578-0-image-a-122_1498144492371.jpg

nintchdbpict000332971220.jpg

fotonoticia_20170621122142_980.jpg

mariah-carey-heads-to-barcelona-after-sending-nick-cannon-love-03.jpg

Good night, nurse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12.jpg  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand when u have that money,

She hires someone 2 hold her straw, but not a chef and a trainer 2 whip her in2 shape?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

12.jpg  

 

mariah-carey-03-64ca4f9c-a8f5-41e3-ba48-6055a05813fa.jpg

3FE311E600000578-4468444-image-a-72_1493804047500.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks so out of it...

0:39

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.