horn

Mariah Carey Thread 🐑🐑🐑

722 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, horn said:

Headed for dinner at Nobu in LA on last Monday night

401EE5A100000578-0-image-m-112_149431963

Copying Madonna's Carpool K look

Trying to

Phatriah. The phat is in agony inside those jeans dying to ooze and spritz out everywhere. 

8 hours ago, horn said:

Headed for dinner at Nobu in LA on last Monday night

401EE5A100000578-0-image-m-112_149431963

The thunder does indeed roll.

3 hours ago, ctg12 said:

The thunder does indeed roll.

😂😂😂. 

She is eating at Nobu with a body from KFC. Poor thing. 

16 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

😂😂😂. 

She is eating at Nobu with a body from KFC. Poor thing. 

:dead:

More like a body from Pio Pio Fried Chicken, the KFC knockoff. 

:lmao: get dem gravy sauce Mimi

2 hours ago, ctg12 said:

:dead:

More like a body from Pio Pio Fried Chicken, the KFC knockoff. 

Haaaa! I just googled them and apparently they're Peruvian-style rotisserie chicken. Mimi ain't having a bird unless it's covered in batter. If her career keeps sliding, she's going to buy a home deep-fat fryer and start raising pigeons. You watch. 

The 

33 minutes ago, 5iVe Elements said:

:lmao: get dem gravy sauce Mimi

You know it. Bitch pretends Xmas is her holiday, but she dreams about that thanksgiving turkey gravy all year. You know it. 

1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

Haaaa! I just googled them and apparently they're Peruvian-style rotisserie chicken. Mimi ain't having a bird unless it's covered in batter. If her career keeps sliding, she's going to buy a home deep-fat fryer and start raising pigeons. You watch. 

The 

You know it. Bitch pretends Xmas is her holiday, but she dreams about that thanksgiving turkey gravy all year. You know it. 

:lmao:

All this talk about chicken.

Thigh or breast?

images.jpg

images-1.jpg

7 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Thigh or breast?

images.jpg

images-1.jpg

OMG, I've never seen the one in the top right corner before. Looks like the dancer hurt his back putting her down and he's hobbling off stage for a medic. 

Stella has to start easing her in to the concept of a 2-piece meal instead of a 3-piece. Take it slow. 

I'm sure she's singing for her supper...."we belong together"!!!

10 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Thigh or breast?

images.jpg

images-1.jpg

WHALEriah 

With LA Reid out now...only when she's trashed and medicated off her ass seeing glittery butterflies and rainbows on a subway in NYC everywhere will she have beaten those pesky Beatles lmao. If anyone could've came close to making it happen...would've been slugs like LA Reid, Motolla, Benny Medina (who is killing it again managing JLo) etc...At this point any of those characters would just stick a fork into her before wasting a single second lol

6 hours ago, ctg12 said:

images-3.jpg

3d4ca926d87e64e6efdb1c03c309db00.jpg

omg

Last night I dreamt that I went to a Mimiphant concert. She looked ill and slow. Her face was puffed up and I began to think she had lymphoedema She had hot pants on and you could see her large odematous legs and ankles. She walked around the stage  looking out of it. My friend asked when she would start singing and I said "she won't, she's not well, can't you see you idiot?"

I was right. Mimiphant collapsed and she had to be resuscitated by an emergency crew! My seat was in an upper tier above the stage so I had a bird's eye view of it all. 🐑

1 hour ago, nightcutter said:

Last night I dreamt that I went to a Mimiphant concert. She looked ill and slow. Her face was puffed up and I began to think she had lymphoedema She had hot pants on and you could see her large odematous legs and ankles. She walked around the stage  looking out of it. My friend asked when she would start singing and I said "she won't, she's not well, can't you see you idiot?"

I was right. Mimiphant collapsed and she had to be resuscitated by an emergency crew! My seat was in an upper tier above the stage so I had a bird's eye view of it all. 🐑

Sad thing is that this is all a likely scenario eventually.

I like to laugh and make jokes, but I seriously hope that she gets some help and the enablers away from her.

2 hours ago, nightcutter said:

Bitch has not been singing live for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

She lip sync... like a drag queen.

She had even refused to sing live during NYE in front of the whole America.

20 hours ago, Dr Lecter said:

Original recipe, extra crispy or grilled? 

Bitch ain't having no 'grilled' chicken...  :dead:

On 5/18/2017 at 10:51 PM, Mozo1 said:

Haaaa! I just googled them and apparently they're Peruvian-style rotisserie chicken. Mimi ain't having a bird unless it's covered in batter.

Bingo.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:51 PM, Mozo1 said:

If her career keeps sliding, she's going to buy a home deep-fat fryer and start raising pigeons. You watch.

And I'm :dead::dead::dead:

19 hours ago, horn said:

Bitch has not been singing live for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

She lip sync... like a drag queen.

She had even refused to sing live during NYE in front of the whole America.

What a professional

Mariah needs a new image, sound, and work with the hottest producers today. She is still fairly young to crank out those #1's :dramatic:

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 3:33 AM, horn said:

Fat VS Fit

Mariah-Carey-Kissing-Bryan-Tanaka-Hawaii

Looks like a scene from the Honey video