horn

Mariah Carey Thread 🐑🐑🐑

723 posts in this topic

Mariah-Carey-Flashes-Some-Cleavage-in-Bl

Those tan-sprayed thighs, though

She was great on the HBO series: Hookers at The Point. 

Latin crooner Luis Miguel who used to date Mariah Carey is ARRESTED in LA after failing to show up in court over $1m lawsuit with ex manager

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:29 BST, 2 May 2017  | Updated: 23:35 BST, 2 May 2017

Luis Miguel was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday by US Marshals.

The ex-beau of Mariah Carey was taken in by LA police after a warrant was put out for his arrest on April 17, according to Telemundo. He has already been released on bond after appearing in court.

The Latin crooner, known for the hits Cuando Calienta El Sol and Me Gustas Tal Como Eres, has allegedly refused to show up in court for a lawsuit.

The lawsuit was filed by the singer's former manager who claims 'unpaid fees' of $1 million.

Miguel was ordered to pay his former manager, William Brockhaus, more than $1 million in July 2016 by a federal judge in New York, the site claimed. 

Brockhaus sued Miguel in Texas in 2014, claiming the singer was in violation of a 2012 management contract.  

The star was reportedly warned in March that he could be arrested for failing to deal with the court date.   

Miguel, whose full name is Luis Miguel Gallego Basteri, is a massive star in Mexico and South America. He has won four Latin Grammys and has sold more than 100 million records worldwide.

But he is probably best known in the US for his jet-setting romance with Carey.

They two dated in 2001 and it was believed they were going to get married. He even gifted her an expensive diamond bracelet.

They then suddenly broke up and she had to be hospitalized. It was claimed she suffered from exhaustion but there were rumours she had a 'breakdown' after their split.

3FE0090600000578-4467546-image-m-159_149

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4467546/Mariah-Carey-s-ex-Luis-Miguel-arrested-LA.html

They both share a love for the same shade of tango.

635802050986207108-1867166869_Just drunk.gif

Just a side of her could feed a small country!!!

Anyone notice she's never invited to the Met Ball? (Or has she been?)  And she lives in NYC no?

I'm pretty sure if she pays her fees (30k) to Anna she would get an invitation...a lot of nobodies seem to show up. She's just too arrogant and selfish to share the spotlight with other younger and more talented girls. She knows she'll be upstage by a lot of them. It's not the 90's anymore and her star doesn't shine as bright. 

IMG_3048.PNG

IMG_3049.PNG

GORDA ALCOHOLICA 

Shes about to have a clit slip.

I bet hers is the size of a gherkin pickle.

3FDC56DD00000578-0-image-m-53_1493737548291-1-1.jpg

4 hours ago, Toni said:

IMG_3048.PNG

IMG_3049.PNG

Drunk as usual.

Just now, Toni said:

IMG_3048.PNG

I love her!!!! if only her music was half as interesting!

9 hours ago, Toni said:

IMG_3048.PNG

IMG_3049.PNG

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!  :dead::dead::dead:

tenor.gif

She is going to end so bad.

On 2017-05-02 at 6:21 PM, ctg12 said:

3FDC56DD00000578-0-image-m-53_1493737548291.jpg

3FDC56E900000578-0-image-m-51_1493737520166.jpg

17fi78gkjlb6jgif.gif

:lmao:

13 hours ago, Toni said:

IMG_3048.PNG

her poor left titty

Drunk as a skunk⬆️

Can I just say something that always bugged me about Mariah? I hope this doesn't sound racist but in my humble opinion, Mariah simply doesn't sound or look "black" or "African American".

She literally has such a thin, soulless, forced voice. She sounds like a white girl who's trying to sound black. She's mixed race but she's more white passing than anything. I think her whole life and career she has been trying to pander to black audiences while there were much more talented African American women around who could have taken her spot. She simply had this PRIVILEGE of looking white but being able (questionable) to sing like a black woman and therefore she got where she is. Still, it's obvious that the songs she sang where so outside of her natural range that it fucked up her voice within a few years. The fact she is counted as part of the "vocal trinity" is beyond ridiculous. I think even Christina has a better voice than her.

16 hours ago, Toni said:

IMG_3048.PNG

I know she needs help walking.  But I'm almost certain she must need help to bathe also!?  And IF she wears deodorant, surely someone must have to lift the folds of skin to apply it?  I'd hate to be the one to clean/dress this bitchy moose.  It looks like a job for either her drug dealer/manager/assistant woman....or her twins.

DRUNKriah ALCOHOLIrey 

her fashion sense is .... umm ... questionable

6 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

Can I just say something that always bugged me about Mariah? I hope this doesn't sound racist but in my humble opinion, Mariah simply doesn't sound or look "black" or "African American".

She literally has such a thin, soulless, forced voice. She sounds like a white girl whose trying to sound black. She's mixed race but she's more white passing than anything. I think her whole life and career she has been trying to pander to black audiences while there were much more talented African American women around who could have taken her spot. She simply had this PRIVILEGE of looking white but being able (questionable) to sing like a black woman and therefore she got where she is. Still, it's obvious that the songs she sang where so outside of her natural range that it fucked up her voice within a few years. The fact she is counted as part of the "vocal trinity" is beyond ridiculous. I think even Christina has a better voice than her.

Gurl, that's why she needs to spray herself orange... someone had mentioned... Look at her thigh, the "discoloration"...

20 hours ago, Toni said:

IMG_3049.PNG

21 hours ago, Kilt said:

Golden Globe

mariah-carey-2010-golden-globe-awards-re 

I have no idea how many can of cooper spray she had used to look so "orange".

large.gif

21 minutes ago, horn said:

Gurl, that's why she needs to spray herself orange... someone had mentioned... Look at her thigh, the "discoloration"...

Golden Globe

mariah-carey-2010-golden-globe-awards-re 

I have no idea how many can of cooper spray she had used to look so "orange".

large.gif

Literally Rachel Dolezal who? I guess "transracial" truly is a thing. :chuckle: 

She has been milking her 1/4 of urban blood to get airplay from urban radio stations.

2 minutes ago, horn said:

She has been milking her 1/4 of urban blood to get airplay from urban radio stations.

She has also been milking her ex-husband for #1 hits! :chuckle: