horn

Mariah Carey Thread 🐑🐑🐑

981 posts in this topic

:yowza: does she really think she's giving it some Kim K realness? She is hilarious. 

Note the big gaping hole in the arse of her tights :lol:

IMG_2984.PNG

And how it should be done.. the perfection :dramatic:

IMG_2968.GIF

LOL

I feel sorry for Stella having to lift and wipe an ass of that size.

3731892093_f5532344ea_o.jpg

:provoke:

IMG_2984.PNG

PariahLeg_zpscrzo70og.jpg

Mariah looks like some crazy drunk lady who creeped into bed with these three complete strangers... what is wrong with her? :lol:She looks so out of place with her own family!

IMG_2985.JPG

🦋FE FI FO FUM🦋

IMG_2987.PNG

Mariah looks like some crazy drunk lady who creeped into bed with these three complete strangers... what is wrong with her? :lol:She looks so out of place with her own family!

IMG_2985.JPG

you are so right! she does not look at all like she's part of the family. All her pics with her children look so staged. 

After 27 years Moo finally shows us her talent....and I bet she does it with the greatest of ease.

aa5.gif

After 27 years Moo finally shows us her talent....and I bet she does it with the greatest of ease.

aa5.gif

:lmao:

tumblr_nohxy1ccRy1r3i2kko1_250.jpg

SASHAY AWAY 

3FDC56DD00000578-0-image-m-53_1493737548291.jpg

3FDC56E900000578-0-image-m-51_1493737520166.jpg

17fi78gkjlb6jgif.gif

her tits are about to hit her belly button

Anyone notice she's never invited to the Met Ball? (Or has she been?)  And she lives in NYC no?

17fi78gkjlb6jgif.gif

This just reminded me.....I need to cut my dogs toenails!!!  

Anyone notice she's never invited to the Met Ball? (Or has she been?)  And she lives in NYC no?

Why would they invite her? This whale has to get sewn into her gowns. There is no way she could put on Haute Couture fashion!

nintchdbpict000321080999.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000321082716.jpg?strip=all&w

Mariah-Carey-Flashes-Some-Cleavage-in-Bl

Latin crooner Luis Miguel who used to date Mariah Carey is ARRESTED in LA after failing to show up in court over $1m lawsuit with ex manager

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:29 BST, 2 May 2017  | Updated: 23:35 BST, 2 May 2017

Luis Miguel was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday by US Marshals.

The ex-beau of Mariah Carey was taken in by LA police after a warrant was put out for his arrest on April 17, according to Telemundo. He has already been released on bond after appearing in court.

The Latin crooner, known for the hits Cuando Calienta El Sol and Me Gustas Tal Como Eres, has allegedly refused to show up in court for a lawsuit.

The lawsuit was filed by the singer's former manager who claims 'unpaid fees' of $1 million.

Miguel was ordered to pay his former manager, William Brockhaus, more than $1 million in July 2016 by a federal judge in New York, the site claimed. 

Brockhaus sued Miguel in Texas in 2014, claiming the singer was in violation of a 2012 management contract.  

The star was reportedly warned in March that he could be arrested for failing to deal with the court date.   

Miguel, whose full name is Luis Miguel Gallego Basteri, is a massive star in Mexico and South America. He has won four Latin Grammys and has sold more than 100 million records worldwide.

But he is probably best known in the US for his jet-setting romance with Carey.

They two dated in 2001 and it was believed they were going to get married. He even gifted her an expensive diamond bracelet.

They then suddenly broke up and she had to be hospitalized. It was claimed she suffered from exhaustion but there were rumours she had a 'breakdown' after their split.

3FE0090600000578-4467546-image-m-159_149

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4467546/Mariah-Carey-s-ex-Luis-Miguel-arrested-LA.html

OMG