MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

Mariah Carey Thread 🐑🐑🐑

588 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 0:53 AM, MerGirl said:

It annoys me that Madonna always gets criticised for "not dressing her age" and "not acting her age", being "desperate" yet Mariah is seen as a fun diva or whatever. I mean she's literally pretending to be a year younger, so who's really desperate?

The word "Madonna" attracts more audience than Pariah.

Moo should cover Wyclef Jean's Gone Till November. Would be brill considering the state of her career.

giphy-5.gif

On 4/2/2017 at 7:16 PM, M.Dolla said:

Um not sure what you've been reading but Mariah's been getting called out for how she dresses everywhere lmao. Just look for a while on twitter and you'll be plenty of people dragging Mariah

Exactly. Madonna gets shit, but Mariah is considered a joke. 

On 4/5/2017 at 7:30 AM, ctg12 said:

Moo should cover Wyclef Jean's Gone Till November. Would be brill considering the state of her career.

giphy-5.gif

LOL. Perfect for her.

Considering she now has 7 months to prepare for Xmas, you'd think the bitch would hit a treadmill, but surely no. Can't wait to see her trot out onstage with Lionel looking like a cast-off from Hookers at the Point. 

It has been reported that she has a Xmas tree in her house to celebrate Xmas 24/7. :bad: 

15 minutes ago, horn said:

It has been reported that she has a Xmas tree in her house to celebrate Xmas 24/7. :bad: 

Some Christmas trees are so beautiful that I would also have one displayed in my mansion's living room 24/7

You better worship that Christmas tree 24/7. Without that Christmas song, she would have nothing.

4 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

LOL. Perfect for her.

Considering she now has 7 months to prepare for Xmas, you'd think the bitch would hit a treadmill, but surely no. Can't wait to see her trot out onstage with Lionel looking like a cast-off from Hookers at the Point. 

I think that got jancelled :queenbitch:

16 hours ago, Toni said:

I think that got jancelled :queenbitch:

No, rescheduled for July, I think. Until it gets Janceled.

The word "Janceled" cracks me up every time, especially when used outside the Janet thread.

16 minutes ago, vocalism said:

The word "Janceled" cracks me up every time, especially when used outside the Janet thread.

I actually used it at work a few weeks ago. My coworker, of course, had no clue WTF I was talking about. 

What is the textbook definition of Janceled? We need one. 

Moo running for the White Wolf vodka after learning Mariahs World will not return for a second season.

giphy-4.gif 

Bet she has foul liquor breath.

POOR MUMU

18 hours ago, vocalism said:

Me too. It just such a madonnanationism! Both love and teasing in one go. I love the humour on this board.

The Unbreakable era was unintentionally hilarious!

2 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

She broke up with Tanaka.

Run boy, RUN!!!

43 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Run boy, RUN!!!

I guess his contract has just ended.:chuckle: By the way, Mimi has announced today that she is releasing a new flop album this year.

1 hour ago, Anne said:

Mariah Carey splits from boyfriend Bryan Tanaka over Nick Cannon jealousy

Mariah Carey splits from boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Mariah Carey and Bryan Tanaka have split after dating for five months.

Mariah Carey and Bryan Tanaka have split after dating for five months.

(Gregory Pace/BEI/Shutterstock/Gregory Pace/BEI/Shutterstock)

So much for endless love.

Mariah Carey and boyfriend Bryan Tanaka have reportedly split after five months together.

The pop star, 47, officially confirmed she was dating Tanaka, one of her backup dancers, in February when she referred to him as her "boyfriend" in an interview following several PDA-packed outings, though the two were together for five months.

Tanaka was said to take issue with Carey's close relationship with ex-husband Nick Cannon.

Tanaka was said to take issue with Carey's close relationship with ex-husband Nick Cannon.

(mariahcarey via Instagram)

Despite their connection, Tanaka's jealousy over Carey's relationship with ex-husband Nick Cannon ultimately led to the break-up, TMZ reports. Carey and Cannon, who were married for six years and share 5-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, maintain a close relationship, and are often spotted vacationing and enjoying dinner together with their children as a family.

Mariah Carey and billionaire fiancé James Packer call it quits

According to the gossip website, the straw that broke the camel's back was the family's outing to the Kid's Choice Awards last month, which left Tanaka feeling "disrespected." His jealousy was allegedly so strong that he would exact his revenge by flirting with women in front of Carey.

Not Released (NR)

Carey and Cannon often spend time together with their children as a family, like last month at the Kid’s Choice Awards.

(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

Still, that wasn't all. TMZ also reports that Tanaka, 35, has expensive taste in clothes, shoes and jewelry and often left it to his girlfriend to fund his high-cost style.

The "We Belong Together" singer began dating Tanaka, one of her backup dancers, shortly after she split from fiancé James Packer in October. The lead-up to their romance was chronicled in Carey's E! reality show "Mariah's World," though Carey now believes Tanaka saw an opening after her emotional split from Packer, and took advantage in order to gain exposure for himself.

The idea of Tanaka as something of a gold digger was echoed by Cannon back in February, when he told Howard Stern that he believed "Mariah's World" was fake, and that she "wrote" the storyline of her romance with Tanaka "like a soap opera."

1 minute ago, horn said:

The idea of Tanaka as something of a gold digger was echoed by Cannon...

Pot calling the kettle black.... :chuckle: 

this Tanaka prostitue is hot!!!

Just now, Genevieve Vavance said:

this Tanaka prostitue is hot!!!

You like him so much.:lmao:

^ :rotfl:

So will Mariah's new album with Epic be a brand new sludge through Christmas or a true album?   She should probably save time and just do an album of covers honestly.  She would have better chances of a "hit" with material already tried out! 

Apr 10, 2017 @ 11:50 AM

Mariah Carey Announces A New Album And Forms Her Own Record Label

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 11: Singer Mariah Carey at Nickelodeon's 2017 Kids' Choice Awards at USC Galen Center on March 11, 2017, in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

Mariah Carey is kicking the next era of her career into overdrive with the announcement today that not only is new music on the way, but that the singer is now a business owner yet again.

Epic Records and Mariah Carey revealed today that the pop/R&B star has created her own record label, Butterfly MC Records, and the company has already signed a joint partnership with Epic, which is in turn owned by Sony Music. Artists owning their own record label isn’t a groundbreaking idea at this point, and it is somewhat surprising that Carey hadn’t gotten around to launching one until this point in her career. When an artist releases an album on their own record label, even if only jointly with a larger, more established firm, it helps bring in more revenue, offers tax incentives and it can give the musician more control over their own music and it is useful when negotiating later on.

It appears that the first title to be released off of Butterfly MC Records (named for the superstar’s longstanding love of butterflies and, of course, her initials) will be Carey’s next project, her fifteenth studio album. There is no word yet on whether or not Mariah will work with other artists to release albums on her newly-established label.

A new album isn’t necessarily surprising news, but it is certainly welcome, especially to her millions of fans around the world. The singer released a new single entitled “I Don’t” with rapper YG in February, though the track didn’t make much of an impact, as it peaked at No. 89.

This upcoming record will be the superstar's first since 2014’s Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse, which only managed to spin off one top 40 hit, which is surprisingly low for somebody as popular as Carey. The release didn’t reveal any additional details about the to-be-released album, such as a title, a release date or when any music may be made available, but it’s great to hear that in one form or another, Carey is working on new tunes.

Those who know how close Mariah is to Epic label boss L.A. Reid shouldn’t be too shocked by today’s news, as the two have been big fans of one another for a long time. Reid served as the executive producer on two of Carey’s albums, and he helped usher in her massively successful comeback in the aughts with records like The Emancipation Of Mimi and E=MC2. Reid runs Carey started her career at Columbia Records, which is itself owned by Sony as well.