MadonnaNation.com Forums
karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

I think the release date will depend on if the show is going to be broadcasted internationally or not...

Every Madonna tour special has been shown in Latin America since TGS(no RIT obviously), so it would be strange if there's no RHT special over here this time...

Question is why isnt it being shown anywere?

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Question is why isnt it being shown anywere?

Maybe there hasn't been any demand for channels to screen it outside of the States.

There are rumors that they are having a hard time selling it to networks. I dont really know what that means when it comes to a DVD/Blur Ray release

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

There are rumors that they are having a hard time selling it to networks. I dont really know what that means when it comes to a DVD/Blur Ray release

Rumors created by fans. Don't believe anything you "hear." The Blu-ray will come out.

15 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Where do these rumors come from?

I think it's something else. The show was supposed to be broadcasted in Japan and was pulled at last minute. 
Her Jimmy Fallon appearance was also cancelled days before being announced. 

A few months ago she was all about the new movie and now we have rumors about having her in Turkey in May, magazine covers every month without announcing new projects, etc...

I have a feeling some things changed with her plans. Whatever those changes are...i hope they will be worth it.

1 hour ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

I think it's something else. The show was supposed to be broadcasted in Japan and was pulled at last minute. 

A few months ago she was all about the new movie and now we have rumors about having her in Turkey in May, magazine covers every month without announcing new projects, etc...

I have a feeling some things changed with her plans. Whatever those changes are...i hope they will be worth it.

I hope her movie has been scrapped & she'll work on a New Album in the second half of 2017 instead...:inlove:

12 hours ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

Yeah you get the impression something was away to happen and got cancelled due to the TV appearance and the amount of magazines she on. It's unusual to do this amount of promo for nothing. I reckon the DVD was originally scheduled for the beginning of the year. It's more than likely the adoption happened and obviously wanted to focus on this

Just now, JWAD said:

Yeah you get the impression something was away to happen and got cancelled due to the TV appearance and the amount of magazines she on. It's unusual to do this amount of promo for nothing. I reckon the DVD was originally scheduled for the beginning of the year. It's more than likely the adoption happened and obviously wanted to focus on this

But there is no reason to cancel or delay a DVD because of adoption. This is also interscopes decision not only hers

maybe they decieded to spend more time making sure it's perfect after the MDNA World Tour fiasco

22 minutes ago, JWAD said:

If she doesn't talk about the movie in this interview then i have a feeling it simply won't happen for now. 

And let's be honest...i'd never invest on Madonna to direct a movie. She's way to polarizing to be successful specially in the USA. She's way too political. Half the country can't stand her and would never care for her movies or even attend. No matter how great the movie was.

I also think the critics would never give her good reviews for them. People do care about the critics when they go watch a movie. It's really not like the music industry where a lot of albums with 60 or 70 metacritic albums are hits. 

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

maybe they decieded to spend more time making sure it's perfect after the MDNA World Tour fiasco

After the rumors that the broadcast didn't really have a lot of people watching, maybe that made them think twice about this. 

Roumors rumors... seriously anybody that says that word should show the receipts. (not you @Madonna_fan1988) :) This site isn't Madonna infinity.

Surely there would be broadcast of the tour in other countries before the DVD release? Why is there no international broadcast? No dvd announcement before a TV announcement. Latin america has always sown her tours

8 hours ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

After the rumors that the broadcast didn't really have a lot of people watching... 

that was not a rumor. 

Maybe it has to be with the that she doesn't have a signed deal to release this album with a major record company, she signed with Interscope for three studio albums (MDNA-RH- next) but maybe they don't cover live albums so she needs to do a special arrangement.

MDNA live album was signed by Boy Toy, Live Nation and Interscope.

It's like she did her part by producing and editing the DVD now it's the job of his manager of her team to figure out a deal to put it out.

I still believe they are now editing the BA and RIT :grins: :grins: :grins:

I hope they r⬆️

Just now, Runaway Lover said:

I still believe they are now editing the BA and RIT :grins: :grins: :grins:

If bat and rit are part of this release which I doubt, they are already edited, unless they found the lost paris footage of bat. Also Warner has the rights to these releases not interscope so I cant see how it can in any way be released together with RHT. 

In my opinion we are getting Rebel Heart Tour DVD + Rebel Heart album re-release like she intended to be 2 years ago, before she wasn't allowed to do this... So she would definitely end the contract this year...

Did you read Madonna News article on fb about the RHT? It said it would come late april or mai and be 2 hours 15 minutes. It is written in italian so the autotranslation is not good. Do you know if they are at all reliable cause they sure sounded confident even in the comments were people were pressing them for sources.

5 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Did you read Madonna News article on fb about the RHT? It said it would come late april or mai and be 2 hours 15 minutes. It is written in italian so the autotranslation is not good. Do you know if they are at all reliable cause they sure sounded confident even in the comments were people were pressing them for sources.

That's pure speculation, no real news.

Rebel heart tour has over 13 m of views on youtube, all videos combined , even without an official video ..so I guess she can release the dvd , 

Just now, Runaway Lover said:

That's pure speculation, no real news.

I know but are they reliable? In one of their comments they said they had some inside sources to this.