karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

921 posts in this topic

I would prefer for it to be Jancelled all together and not released if we are getting just what was shown on TV a 14 minute doc and another version of LAP which should have been in the main feature in the first place really isn't worth being released

So some spent the past year constantly (and loudly) worrying about whether we were going to get the show filmed...then if there was going to be a release...then when was it airing...then the airing wasn't good enough...then when was it coming out...then it's too long a wait...then the product is shit because it's not living up to self-made expectations...and now you don't want it anymore.

Ok.

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

So some spent the past year constantly (and loudly) worrying about whether we were going to get the show filmed...then if there was going to be a release...then when was it airing...then the airing wasn't good enough...then when was it coming out...then it's too long a wait...then the product is shit because it's not living up to self-made expectations...and now you don't want it anymore.

Ok.

You're my everything.

I don't think we can ever expect perfection or even anything remotely approaching what we would consider, as fans, an absolutely appropriate release as far as concert films go. Even if all the wonderful performances that we were offered, of rarely performed songs, don't see the light of day in proper form, even if the editing is slightly a mess (in my opinion anyway), even if the artwork isn't up to snuf, at least we will have a final, professionally released recording of the tour. I think that's something to be celebrated rather than sneered at.

Bombarding Guy's/ Madonna's social media worked a few times like with the whole Celebration LAP drama so it's worth the try IMHO...

53 minutes ago, Gus said:

Bombarding Guy's/ Madonna's social media worked a few times like with the whole Celebration LAP drama so it's worth the try IMHO...

I agree.

14 minutes ago, Hector said:

Retweet

How did my tweet end up on here. LOL. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

On 5/26/2017 at 10:55 PM, Pedro said:

This is like when your parents tell you that there's no Santa Claus, you already knew but wanted to keep on believing (and receiving) LOL 😂 

🎵I light this candle and watch it throw
Tears on my pillow
And if there is a Christ, he'll come tonight
To pray for a full length release
And if I have nothing left to show
Tears on my pillow
What kind of life is this if God exists
Then help me pray for a full length release🎵

I love that you are using Madonna lyrics to pray. AMAZING. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

3 hours ago, Gus said:

Remind me a bit, was it about the remix vs album version?

13 minutes ago, acko said:

Remind me a bit, was it about the remix vs album version?

Yes, the original tracklisting had the IC remix wich caused a massive meltdown/ bitch-fest, and it was later replaced with the album version.

I'm not 100% sure with this(can't believe that almost 10 years have gone by since!), but i believe something similar happened with the Celebration video collection, with the Erotica video i think? Maybe someone else remembers?

8 minutes ago, Gus said:

Yes, the original tracklisting had the IC remix wich caused a massive meltdown/ bitch-fest, and it was later replaced with the album version.

I'm not 100% sure with this(can't believe that almost 10 years have gone by since!), but i believe something similar happened with the Celebration video collection, with the Erotica video i think? Maybe someone else remembers?

:rotfl: Yessss....

I remember Guy walked by at a Sticky gig, and I asked out loud in the middle of a crowd: "When is the compilation gonna b released?"
and he gave this really stately response, like it was a matter of national interest "A statement will b released shortly", he said...
But we had all kinda figured out it would b september, so I go "But it's september, right!" and he just went red like I had put him on the spot or something and turned his head away :rotfl:

1 minute ago, acko said:

:rotfl: Yessss....

I remember Guy walked by at a Sticky gig, and I asked out loud in the middle of a crowd: "When is the compilation gonna b released?"
and he gave this really stately response, like it was a matter of national interest "A statement will b released shortly", he said...
But we had all kinda figured out it would b september, so I go "But it's september, right!" and he just went a red like I had put him on the spot and turned his head away :rotfl:

:chuckle:

He totally knows that he will be in his deathbed and he will still be asked about the Virgin/ BAT Paris/ RIT dvds...

Serves him right. 

:rotfl:

Rebel Heart Tour DVD? I thought that whore died!! 

It airs on Tuesday in Spain

DA6wnLCXgAAh5v1.jpg

2 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Rebel Heart Tour DVD? I thought that whore died!! 

:IMG_1564:

7 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

I love that you are using Madonna lyrics to pray. AMAZING. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

LOL 

Direct line with Godonna 🙏🏻 

Australian screening on network TV...butchered! So many songs cut :angry:

Imagine if her response to this backlash was simply cancelling the release, who'd be moaning then?