karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

835 posts in this topic

Just now, HolidayGuy said:

Unreleased live and backstage footage hopefully means the show is in tact (at least for what was performed on that occasion).

It does state unreleased live footage but the 22 songs on the cd sort of hints at the showetime edit being the final film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SEPTEMBER???

 

IMG_9170.GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re-Invention World Tour:

Finished - Sep 2004 / doc broadcast - Oct 2005 / commercial release - June 2006 = 20 months / WW Sales: 800k (first live album)

Confessions Tour:

Finished - Sep 2006 / broadcast Nov 2006 / commercial - Jan 2007 = 5 months / WW Sales: 1.2m

Sticky & Sweet Tour:

Finished - Dec 2008, Sep 2009 / broadcast July 2009 / commercial - March 2010 = 15 months / WW Sales: 500k

MDNA Tour:

Finished - Dec 2012 / broadcast - June 2013 / commercial - Sep 2013 = 9 months / WW Sales: 300k

Rebel Heart Tour:

Finished - March 2016 / broadcast - Dec 2016 / commercial - Sep 2017 = 16 months / WW Sales: ???

As you can see the long duration  between the tour finishing and commercial release helps to keep sales low 🖕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, loowee said:

HELLO?

rhtdvdklein.jpg

 

tumblr_mkrjeewOgN1rke1amo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The picture he used isn't even from the tour it's from the brit awards lmao mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG the cover is terrible! :banghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew this would happen with the cover if that awful awful 'graphic designer', Aldo Diaz was involved. 

I guess nobody will see it anyway so not to worry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be NOT getting this :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The COVER curse strikes again! 

I have nothing against the matador image, it's just that it looks like an amateur collage. 

I blame the Diaz guy for his poor judgement and submitting crappy cover versions to M, which he might've known that she would choose the tackiest one in the end :abuse:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wish they'd use this iconic image instead.

this literally took me two minutes to put together:

IMG_4209.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow just smh at that cover !!!! 

 

Lmfao troll Donna is back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JWAD said:

Anything Aldo can do, I can do better:

 

IMG_9162.JPG

Omg I'm crying !!! Lmfao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just glad we have a release date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JWAD said:

Re-Invention World Tour:

Finished - Sep 2004 / doc broadcast - Oct 2005 / commercial release - June 2006 = 20 months / WW Sales: 800k (first live album)

Confessions Tour:

Finished - Sep 2006 / broadcast Nov 2006 / commercial - Jan 2007 = 5 months / WW Sales: 1.2m

Sticky & Sweet Tour:

Finished - Dec 2008, Sep 2009 / broadcast July 2009 / commercial - March 2010 = 15 months / WW Sales: 500k

MDNA Tour:

Finished - Dec 2012 / broadcast - June 2013 / commercial - Sep 2013 = 9 months / WW Sales: 300k

Rebel Heart Tour:

Finished - March 2016 / broadcast - Dec 2016 / commercial - Sep 2017 = 16 months / WW Sales: ???

As you can see the long duration  between the tour finishing and commercial release helps to keep sales low 🖕

I think you are correlating too much here. We don't know if THAT IS the actual cause. I would say a lack of Interest in Madonna by the Gen Public may have something to do with it. (Look at album sales from one to another)....But I am also correlating here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

I do wish they'd use this iconic image instead.

this literally took me two minutes to put together:

IMG_4209.JPG

and is so obvious. I LOVE IT....but it's obvious. Madonna always chooses covers that we don't expect and aren't cliche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TRVC said:

and is so obvious. I LOVE IT....but it's obvious. Madonna always chooses covers that we don't expect and aren't cliche

You are right.

But I don't understand why she's not using a professional for this. Using fan stuff for singles was kinda interesting - but this is a major release and that thing with Brit Awards photo is just awful. 

I wish she would just go to a bloody professional and get it done properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG, I've just followed Aldo on insta... and the bad news is, there's only worse to come. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TRVC said:

I think you are correlating too much here. We don't know if THAT IS the actual cause. I would say a lack of Interest in Madonna by the Gen Public may have something to do with it. (Look at album sales from one to another)....But I am also correlating here.

Or maybe people aren't interested in concert dvd's and blu Rays in general because you can watch them on you tube and other streaming services. I know plenty of people who don't even own a DVD or blu ray player so how would they even watch this? What are the sales figures of concert dvd's  for other artists who have big hits and sell more albums like Beyoncé? I'm sure those have declined as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wont accept all this wait just to get the same showtime edit without those missing songs? Than what is the point. I thought she was supposed to be a smart business woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is truly awful. There's noting good I can say about it.

 

Should we spam M's instagram and get her to see how much the fans hate it?

She needs to ditch this Aldo guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cookie said:

OMG, I've just followed Aldo on insta... and the bad news is, there's only worse to come. 😂

Do tell? Since he is doing the artwork he should know the tracklist for the DVD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the font is nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can`t believe something like that crap are going to be the official cover. The front image is not even from the tour. He stole a background from Wonder Woman poster to composite that shit. The whole concept it doesn`t match with the tour. 

Also, I don`t think those "artworks" from Aldo Diaz are fully high quality to be printed.

Do you guys think he's getting paid for it?

I don't think so, probably they are just using as courtesy, no money involved.

Sorry M, I'm not going to buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i´m down...... what is going wrong with you, madonna?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now