MadonnaNation.com Forums
karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

can Madonna Nation have a cover contest, see who makes the best cover and everyone prints it off and use it instead of this garbage??

roma    0

I wish l could love it but it gives me anxiety to watch. Her editing skills were influenced too much by Guy Richie, If choreography tells a story how can we follow it when no single shot lasts long enough to follow through a dance move, look or attitude. I am glad some enjoy it.

Shaun    0
Just now, M_Sinner said:

giphy.gif

Me rn. It's gonna be okay guys. Be strong.

Pedro    0
23 minutes ago, Kim said:

Is it time to accept the fact that the Showtime edit is the final product? NO LAP, NO TAB, NO WTG. And the "behind the scenes" feature will be Madge telling a couple of jokes from TOAC. :confessions:

As for the crap cover, why is anyone even surprised?

That's what really worries me :nervous:

Bat-Fan    0
26 minutes ago, Kim said:

Is it time to accept the fact that the Showtime edit is the final product? NO LAP, NO TAB, NO WTG. And the "behind the scenes" feature will be Madge telling a couple of jokes from TOAC. :confessions:

As for the crap cover, why is anyone even surprised?

Just so hard to accept ☺

twannak    0
1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

Aldo Diaz must be a nickname she uses to spread her MSPaint creations.

😂🤣😂

The cover sucks and I think it's absurd we still have to wait to September. I am losing interest in the DVD, for real.

shoecool    0

I just can't. Is there a way to let her know to ditch that Aldo guy. There were so many incredible and beautiful mockups made by fans for the DVD and she chooses that thing? She's floating! Her feet have no shadow! Isn's she aware of that? It just looks like a really bad job from an amateur who really needs to perfect his photoshop skills.

Any still from the iconic video would've been great. She makes such amazing tours, with the best fashion designers and then has this a cover for it? As a graphic designer I feel insulted.

Orion    0

If she wants a fanmade cover I'd do it for her and 100000 times better than this trash.

LVX    0

I refuse to believe that's the actual cover.

Pedro    0
14 minutes ago, Andra said:

brit-awards-2015-show-1.jpg

This is such an iconic picture 😍😍😍

Orion    0
15 minutes ago, Andra said:

brit-awards-2015-show-1.jpg

:inlove:

I was banned last week for complaining about this release and now i get here and this meltdown is happening? 

The hypocrisy by the mods in here :IMG_1564:

Yes the cover is shite. Is it ok for me to say it?

Nikki    0
37 minutes ago, shoecool said:

I just can't. Is there a way to let her know to ditch that Aldo guy. There were so many incredible and beautiful mockups made by fans for the DVD and she chooses that thing? She's floating! Her feet have no shadow! Isn's she aware of that? It just looks like a really bad job from an amateur who really needs to perfect his photoshop skills.

Any still from the iconic video would've been great. She makes such amazing tours, with the best fashion designers and then has this a cover for it? As a graphic designer I feel insulted.

Same, my friend.. same.. he obviously doesnt even have a degree in the field - like.. whatsoever.. this isn't even amateur work, it's the shit I made when I was 12, experimenting with new programs

First : it's been ages nobody accepts or like any cover for any release... People love to complain abou tthe pic, or art, or fonts, or color, or choice. 

Choice. She is the one who chooses and approves.

Second: This is not the final art and it was done according to her request. Respect the artist, and also, her Madgesty. 

There are other arts spread all over and also made by Aldo that I prefer, absolutely.

What really matters in the end, is the content. And I am also afraid they release the showtime version !!

Pure rebel heart shaped kisses to you all !!

Kim    0
13 minutes ago, Plasticlimbo said:

First : it's been ages nobody accepts or like any cover for any release... People love to complain abou tthe pic, or art, or fonts, or color, or choice. 

Choice. She is the one who chooses and approves.

Second: This is not the final art and it was done according to her request. Respect the artist, and also, her Madgesty. 

There are other arts spread all over and also made by Aldo that I prefer, absolutely.

What really matters in the end, is the content. And I am also afraid they release the showtime version !!

Pure rebel heart shaped kisses to you all !!

Shut up Aldo.

mamifero    0

I'm here for the meltdown

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

robin-llorando.gif

Msig    0
1 hour ago, Kim said:

Is it time to accept the fact that the Showtime edit is the final product? NO LAP, NO TAB, NO WTG.

Well, she didn't do WTG in Sydney, so I never expected that one to be included.

But yeh, I think we have to accept that TAB and LAP probably won't be included. I assume the Revolution intro and Iconic will be combined into one track, possibly also Music and Candy Shop, which are credited as "Music / Candy Shop" in the tour book.

Kim    0
22 minutes ago, Msig said:

Well, she didn't do WTG in Sydney, so I never expected that one to be included.

But yeh, I think we have to accept that TAB and LAP probably won't be included. I assume the Revolution intro and Iconic will be combined into one track, possibly also Music and Candy Shop, which are credited as "Music / Candy Shop" in the tour book.

Well the only hope left is that for once they realise that interludes on a CD that consist of the album versions playing over some crowd noise are just pointless and MAYBE they've taken them out and included some of the bonus songs.

Also they ought to be done for false advertising for mentioning LAP and TAB both in the EPG of the Showtime broadcast and in that supposed Emmy consideration DVD when those are the two tracks they've deliberately cut out.

IF they are putting out the same product that's been available on youtube and torrents etc for months (and if they don't include TOAC perfs) then they really have lost the plot and it'll be NO SALE here.