MadonnaNation.com Forums
karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

She and her team have no taste if that crap is real. 

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

Any news on the tracklist in the film?

CD contains 22 tracks, I think that's the set list from the Showtime...

1 minute ago, Orion said:

sorry but her tour covers have ALWAYS been absolute SHIT, there, I said it.

Virgin Tour is just a bad photo, Ciao Italia is pretty but no more than that, BAT is atrocious, Girlie is the only great one IMO, Drowned is a non event, Re Invention doesn't even exist :rotfl:Confessions is a total disappointment if we think how majestic the tour is, Sticky is a non event, MDNA is pointless but somewhat "iconic", I don't know.

Anyway, tour covers are not one of her strong points :laugh:

Okay, fair Confessions with the Bugs Bunny expression is also a disaster lol. But I've always kinda liked IGTTYAS. Never understood why that one got so much hate. At the very least, it looks professionally done.

If that is the real ****ing cover, we  really need to do something before it's too late. That bitch.:scared:

7 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

CD contains 22 tracks, I think that's the set list from the Showtime...

Showtime had 23 tracks, if you count the revolution intro than 24

I just looked at her Instagram. 

It certainly hasn't been a good week for Madonna news. 

And after the high from the Met Gala... 😭

We've waited all this time for this??? 

tumblr_na7ozyTSUT1qe4ru4o1_500.gif

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

Showtime had 23 tracks

I believe they merged one song with interlude

So it's is LFL after an apocalyptic end of the world explosion and we are living in a Ghosttown full of Minotaurs that have to be defeated. 

To be honest I really don't mind the cover, I would have chosen another shot from the actual show but I'm fine with it. 

tumblr_opnl9htKxN1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

15 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Showtime had 23 tracks, if you count the revolution intro than 24

Is it time to accept the fact that the Showtime edit is the final product? NO LAP, NO TAB, NO WTG. And the "behind the scenes" feature will be Madge telling a couple of jokes from TOAC. :confessions:

As for the crap cover, why is anyone even surprised?

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

I can't believe a woman who fills her house with Piccasso and Frida Kahlo, wears Givenchy and Gaultier can choose this??? She even created SEX book with Fabian Barron, one pf the all time greatest graphic designers EVER

that's why I'm so disappointed.. I just hope it's some weird guy oseary thing again, where he for some reason wants to give the job to this guy. there's no way in hell madonna's taste is THIS tacky/kitsch. this is the woman who purposely only works (in her heyday) with the best european artists and designers. if THIS is what she genuinely thinks is beautiful, maybe she needs to check her head. maybe that's why she's wearing the stupid grillz

maybe if we all complain they'll finally get a wake up call and realize we have some standards when it comes to madonna and that fans aren't gonna rush to the store to buy this. you cant sell us CRAP

10 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

tumblr_opnl9htKxN1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Lol!!!!!!! Oh well, super excited to be getting the Blu-ray. Cover is crap...not shocked. The actual film is beautiful.

September?

Keep it

Oh well, at least we can move along, nothing to see here except the clear view of the DVD in the bargain bin by x-mas, l do hate seeing Madonna there and often buy the duplicates!

No TOAC!

I'd rather her cancel this entire release than actually putting out something this visually tragic. Who cares about the tracklist and content at this point. 

6 minutes ago, SPM said:

Lol!!!!!!! Oh well, super excited to be getting the Blu-ray. Cover is crap...not shocked. The actual film is beautiful.

That is what truly matters. The film itself is fabulous.

can Madonna Nation have a cover contest, see who makes the best cover and everyone prints it off and use it instead of this garbage??

I wish l could love it but it gives me anxiety to watch. Her editing skills were influenced too much by Guy Richie, If choreography tells a story how can we follow it when no single shot lasts long enough to follow through a dance move, look or attitude. I am glad some enjoy it.

giphy.gif

Just now, M_Sinner said:

giphy.gif

Me rn. It's gonna be okay guys. Be strong.

23 minutes ago, Kim said:

Is it time to accept the fact that the Showtime edit is the final product? NO LAP, NO TAB, NO WTG. And the "behind the scenes" feature will be Madge telling a couple of jokes from TOAC. :confessions:

That's what really worries me :nervous:

26 minutes ago, Kim said:

Is it time to accept the fact that the Showtime edit is the final product? NO LAP, NO TAB, NO WTG. And the "behind the scenes" feature will be Madge telling a couple of jokes from TOAC. :confessions:

Just so hard to accept ☺

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

Aldo Diaz must be a nickname she uses to spread her MSPaint creations.

😂🤣😂

The cover sucks and I think it's absurd we still have to wait to September. I am losing interest in the DVD, for real.

I just can't. Is there a way to let her know to ditch that Aldo guy. There were so many incredible and beautiful mockups made by fans for the DVD and she chooses that thing? She's floating! Her feet have no shadow! Isn's she aware of that? It just looks like a really bad job from an amateur who really needs to perfect his photoshop skills.

Any still from the iconic video would've been great. She makes such amazing tours, with the best fashion designers and then has this a cover for it? As a graphic designer I feel insulted.

She's officially lost her mind.