karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

1,106 posts in this topic

Were the viewing figures reported in here true? If so, maybe they've just cancelled the planned physical release :bad: But really, did they ever even put out Toilet Swifts last tour to buy physically, even though that was an all round success (for those who like that sort of thing) They can always just put it on iTunes and other streaming formats.

On 1/31/2017 at 0:16 PM, littleGuzman said:

Latinos need a transmission of Rebel heart tour , especially Argentina where Rebel heart album can get a boost ,  it is in best selling albums top 10 now , after almost 2 years , imagine if after that it reachs the n1 spot ...lol

also we deserve it ..we love her 

Welcome back ganb bang. 

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Were the viewing figures reported in here true? If so, maybe they've just cancelled the planned physical release :bad: But really, did they ever even put out Toilet Swifts last tour to buy physically, even though that was an all round success (for those who like that sort of thing) They can always just put it on iTunes and other streaming formats.

I've only seen those figures on the Prince.org boards...dunno how reliable they are...

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-12-9-2016.html

http://prince.org/msg/8/434100?&pg=2

Screenshot_2017-02-05-18-22-34-1.png

I don't remember the Showtime airing even being promoted all that much except for those youtube adverts. I remember seeing MDNA ones for EPIX as banners and posters on several sites, around cities, etc.

I doubt anything has been canceled. At the very least, even a digital release is still very likely.  Perhaps they're waiting on any other broadcast deals... anyways, it hasn't even been that long since airing. Maybe Showtime as a window where it's exclusive to them on their broadcast schedule and streaming service.  

On 05/02/2017 at 5:03 AM, loowee said:

The Japanese broadcast has been cancelled/delayed. We probably won't get the release until mid 2017.

Is this true? Really?!

I still really hanging out for a professional filmed TOAC, losing faith this will be part of the package but l hope they do hurry up 

Maybe they will not release it then because of the low viewing figures that may mean we will never see the full show :(

69000 in the entire states!?

wow..thats really low isn`t it?

i don`t unterstand this...i`m looking every morning at first at her instagram account for DVD news

:dazed:

18 hours ago, Gus said:

I've only seen those figures on the Prince.org boards...dunno how reliable they are...

Screenshot_2017-02-05-18-22-34-1.png

Thanks! Well, like you say, who knows if what that person is saying is true with the figure they give, but the fact it never registered in the Top 150 cable shows that night is a bit... disappointing, no matter how you cut it.

5 hours ago, roma said:

I still really hanging out for a professional filmed TOAC, losing faith this will be part of the package but l hope they do hurry up 

I'd forgotten about that for a minute actually. Yeah. that's the kind of incentive that will get most fans to buy a release, that and the missing songs. I'm sure they must know by now that thay have to SELL her product to us at this point and not just shove out the bare minimum and hope we'll just keep on buying.

Let's be honest...they wait way too long.

I didn't even read one single review for this show for some reason. 

but she sold almost 1 m with rebel heart , over 1 m attended the tour , so she has real hardcore fans , at least the dvd can sell 300k , it would be more profitable than flopita s or Mariahs  last studio albums , considering the dvds are more expensive than cds 

the tour album can sell 150 -200k 

why it would be cancelled , but really im so worried

Edited by littleGuzman

3 hours ago, littleGuzman said:

but she sold almost 1 m with rebel heart , over 1 m attended the tour , so she has real hardcore fans , at least the dvd can sell 300k , it would be more profitable than flopita s or Mariahs  last studio albums , considering the dvds are more expensive than cds 

the tour album can sell 150 -200k 

why it would be cancelled , but really im so worried

no reason to think it's been canceled. 

Why don't they reach an agreement with platforms like Netflix? People around the world have Netflix and surely it will reach a wider audience! 

I think it's about money and who ever offered the most as part of the LiveNation deal.

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Why don't they reach an agreement with platforms like Netflix? People around the world have Netflix and surely it will reach a wider audience! 

Sticky and MDNA were on Netflix.

On 02/02/2017 at 11:56 PM, Cyber-Raga said:

on a sidenote, Kate Bush's Before the Dawn still has not seen the light of day besides a CD/LP release. Those who did not have a chance to go to the show do not even have youtube clips to watch what was going on stage, let alone having a broadcast of the show. Just saying...

Fuck that lazy spoiled Theresa May-loving demented bitch from Kent. If people were really keen, there was plenty of bootleg material circulating online 3 years ago off that show, including super duper quality audio AND video recordings.

Madonna is a true outstanding performance artist, the last standing of her generation who produced the best mementos testament of her live artistry throughout her career. There is no comparison with someone from the same generation as Madonna such as Kate fucking Bush, please, who had not been on a proper tour since 1979. Leave that secluded cuckoo lady where she belongs: in the tribute band arena...

On 03/02/2017 at 0:13 AM, Barney said:

Didnt I read on here Kate didnt like the recording? Or here maybe somewhere else seeing herself filmed live?

That is correct.

4 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Fuck that lazy spoiled Theresa May-loving demented bitch from Kent. If people were really keen, there was plenty of bootleg material circulating online 3 years ago off that show, including super duper quality audio AND video recordings.

Madonna is a true outstanding performance artist, the last standing of her generation who produced the best mementos testament of her live artistry throughout her career. There is no comparison with someone from the same generation as Madonna such as Kate fucking Bush, please, who had not been on a proper tour since 1979. Leave that secluded cuckoo lady where she belongs: in the tribute band arena...

I would still like to see "Before the Dawn" on video...wonder where those bootlegs are. 

Anyways, M is by far a better performance artist than any person out there. I think we can all agree on that. 

9 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I would still like to see "Before the Dawn" on video...wonder where those bootlegs are. 

Anyways, M is by far a better performance artist than any person out there. I think we can all agree on that. 

Check on KB forums, they were all linked/posted there by her fans, at least during the shows 3 years ago.

Madonna is the ONLY performance artist out there :cool:

1 hour ago, pjcowley said:

Check on KB forums, they were all linked/posted there by her fans, at least during the shows 3 years ago.

Madonna is the ONLY performance artist out there :cool:

I will. Thank you

DVD is gonna end up like S&S at this rate. Released commercially 15 months after recording and end of tour. Just make a bloody announcement already or put it on Netflix or Prime!!!!

Jesus this thread is dramatic.

They/she spent money and effort to not only record the bloody show, but to edit the fuckin' thing aswell!! There will be a release of some sort I'm sure! Maybe not physical but there will be a release.

Guys...not only did she film this, but she professionally edited both Tears Of A Clown shows, she had professional footage from her show for Hillary, she had behind the scenes footage from the 2nd Tears Of A Clown with Ariana Grande.

All this is going to be released somehow. The woman just adopted 2 kids, she canceled a public interview on Jimmy Fallon probably for a reason too. 

I'm sure she has a lot going on right now and i don't really think she will be quiet much longer. I really think until the end of this month we'll get some news from her.