MadonnaNation.com Forums
karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

I absolutely love this tour and the way they edited it. 👯‍♂️💃👯‍♂️

Wish they would broadcast it in Germany! 🙏

the thing is...it doesn't capture the show in any way, shape or form. The visuals are so over-edited. Her vocals are either so low when compared to her album vocals. You can usually listen to like 2 or 3 layers of vocals. Like A Virgin even uses vocals from the S&S Tour DVD. And the worst part? The most vocally challenging parts of her show are not on this broadcast: Love Don't Live Here Anymore, the acoustic section (3 hits they erased right there) and La Vie En Rose is auto tuned for some reason. 

If i hadn't seen youtube videos of this tour and judged it only by this broadcast...i wouldn't liked it for sure. 

'it doesn't capture the show in any way shape or form'

Did you remember to turn the TV on? Jesus OK wasn't in 4D and it wasn't perfect but we could've got nothing hun. Cheer up a bit :)

the thing is...it doesn't capture the show in any way, shape or form. The visuals are so over-edited. Her vocals are either so low when compared to her album vocals. You can usually listen to like 2 or 3 layers of vocals. Like A Virgin even uses vocals from the S&S Tour DVD. And the worst part? The most vocally challenging parts of her show are not on this broadcast: Love Don't Live Here Anymore, the acoustic section (3 hits they erased right there) and La Vie En Rose is auto tuned for some reason. 

If i hadn't seen youtube videos of this tour and judged it only by this broadcast...i wouldn't liked it for sure. 

This is what bothers me the most. It's just so noticeable. Why have they done this?

The rest really doesn't bother me. I'm sure that the rest of the show will be on the DVD and the use of fake vocals is present since the Confessions Tour so i'm used to it now.

What S&S vocals are you guys even talking about?

What S&S vocals are you guys even talking about?

The Like A Virgin singalong version from the S&S DVD is mixed in the LAV performance on the RH broadcast. You can hear the vocals and the claps.

the thing is...it doesn't capture the show in any way, shape or form.

I know right? The film doesn't capture my live experience at all! Where's the crowd bitching about her being late? Where's the people around me singing along to the songs? Where's the 6'7" dude blocking my views? Where's the bitter woman who told me to sit down? Where's the view of me looking at her back whenever she's not on the main stage? 

I know right? The film doesn't capture my live experience at all! Where's the crowd bitching about her being late? Where's the people around me singing along to the songs? Where's the 6'7" dude blocking my views? Where's the bitter woman who told me to sit down? Where's the view of me looking at her back whenever she's not on the main stage? 

tumblr_inline_nhmr7r4ZAj1qivcx4.gif

The Like A Virgin singalong version from the S&S DVD is mixed in the LAV performance on the RH broadcast. You can hear the vocals and the claps.

Hmmmm. I never noticed.

And I highly doubt most others will either (esp. general viewers).

I know ill have to drop a bottle of rose down my leg every time I put it on and it wont have the same guy get dragged up on stage.

Damn Rebel Heart got pushed back to the 8th of March in Australia for an Elton John special 😔

Oh the irony

When are we getting to watch in the UK? Can we get onto Channel 4 somehow?! 

When are we getting to watch in the UK? Can we get onto Channel 4 somehow?! 

Hasnt everyone seen it yet? ☺

On 30.04.2017 at 7:44 AM, loowee said:

that's part of the extras on the DVD, just got a call from Madonna confirming this

14 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

that's part of the extras on the DVD, just got a call from Madonna confirming this

Don't forget the 2 hour wait time after you click play on the DVD/BR menu to get the full tour experience. :madgemanson:

12 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

Don't forget the 2 hour wait time after you click play on the DVD/BR menu to get the full tour experience.

there's also going to be 20 minutes of Stefani Germatta not getting a ticket and bitterly bloating by crashing the doritos king-size bags

Damn I wish they'd just release this!

On 5.5.2017. at 3:07 AM, dylanciccone_ said:

Don't forget the 2 hour wait time after you click play on the DVD/BR menu to get the full tour experience. :madgemanson:

SCREAMING:rotfl:

On 4/5/2017 at 8:07 PM, dylanciccone_ said:

😂😂😂

On 04/05/2017 at 6:07 PM, dylanciccone_ said:

Bhhhahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhah

Oh for fuck's sake the tour is now officially history. Does anyone even remember it apart from a few hundred of her Instagram followers? Nice one Madonna. :manson:

Poor Aussie TV viewers!

Update: Channel 9 have advised they have removed Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour concert film from TV listings to accomodate returning TV programs. They do not currently have a date set to broadcast the tour. #RebelHeartTour (Matt)

did they even play it or they still had to play it? were tv ratings that low, or they changed their mind and just expect her to not have good ratings?

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Poor Aussie TV viewers!

Update: Channel 9 have advised they have removed Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour concert film from TV listings to accomodate returning TV programs. They do not currently have a date set to broadcast the tour. #RebelHeartTour (Matt)

Sick of channel 9. They do this kind of thing all the time.  Wish the ABC or SBS were showing it instead. 

48 minutes ago, Nikki said:

did they even play it or they still had to play it? were tv ratings that low, or they changed their mind and just expect her to not have good ratings?

Have not played it. Channel 9 has form for this kind of stuff. I wonder if they even had the proper rights to show it in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Mfan4eva said:

What is this shit? This is just holding up the physical release longer and longer. When are they gonna get the message that no one outside the fan base even cares at this point? 

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Setlist: take a bow, like a prayer, secret and dont tell me? Lol. What does this mean anyway?

she performed them at various points during the tour, nothing to worry about

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

she performed them at various points during the tour, nothing to worry about

No just interesting they are mentioning these songs as part of this film. But what does this article really mean? Sorry I am a little dense in this topic.