MadonnaNation.com Forums
karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: RELEASE DATE September 15th

Lol, judging by her comment, she is onviously painfully aware of her complaining hard-to-please fanbase

56 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Lol, judging by her comment, she is onviously painfully aware of her complaining hard-to-please fanbase

:inlove::bow:

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

LOL yes

Well now i think that she was joking about releasing the DVD on her bday, maybe around May.

8 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

dorothy_side_stare.gif

9 hours ago, spotlight said:

Yay!!!!

do you think the Tears of a clown content will include (some of) the songs or just the comedy parts?
I need Intervention in hq please....

I'm guessing all the songs from TOAC will be included. 

At least I hope.

*in before someone cries about the possibility of her only including the TOAC banters but not performances*

2 hours ago, loowee said:

*in before someone cries about the possibility of her only including the TOAC banters but not performances*

Too late.

13 minutes ago, SPM said:

Too late.

it was just a simple question
relax

19 hours ago, cocolattee said:

it was just a simple question
relax

raw

You think she was joking about releasing it on her birthday?

13 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

You think she was joking about releasing it on her birthday?

Yes because she was actually saying her birthday in 2018. 

but she should be finished in a month or so...then how long til it can get released...lol meltdown!

just kidding...i just love the fact that she is keeping us up to date on where it's at...and we all know it's confirmed we will be getting it.

There are so many great pics of this tour to use as a DVD cover. I hope it isn't another closeup of the screens, but probably will. 🤓

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

There are so many great pics of this tour to use as a DVD cover. I hope it isn't another closeup of the screens, but probably will. 🤓

The meltdowns when the cover will be revealed and it's gonna be a grainy shot of the screens with the giant eye from Illuminati

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can't wait!

yessss FINALLY!!!

LOS ANGELES, Mar. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The highly anticipated  Madonna Rebel Heart World Tour concert film will be released August 11th on DVD, Blu-ray and as a digital album on Live Nation and Interscope Records. Pre-order the DVD and Blu-ray now

The two hour nonstop  performance includes songs from Madonna’s Rebel Heart album such as  “Living For Love” and “Bitch I'm Madonna” as well as fan favorites  including exhilarating versions of “Like A Virgin,” “True Blue,” “Music,” “La Isla Bonita,” and “Holiday.”

The Rebel Heart Tour extravaganza  was launched in conjunction with Madonna’s Rebel Heart album.  Madonna and her ten member band lead by musical director Kevin Antunes and troupe of 27 dancers performed a wild two hour spectacle which included state of the art visuals and sound, hundreds of costume changes  that fascinated, enthralled and entertained over 1.2 million fans.  “I left my heart on that stage every night,” commented Madonna who personally spent six months editing the footage to perfection for the dvd release in order for fans to have a total in concert experience in their own homes.

“My show is a journey.. the journey of a rebel heart, the revolution of love. It is part cinematic musical theatre, part spectacle and sometimes intimate performance art. I know people can relate to it. It’s very important to me as an artist that my show not be taken out of context. It must be watched with an open heart from beginning to end.. I am sure if it is viewed this way, the viewer will walk away feeling inspired, invigorated and will want to make the world a better place.. And this of course is the intention of the revolution of love project,” commented Madonna in a tour manifesto she released to her fans around the globe.

www.madonna.com

SOURCE Interscope Records

Standard Edtion DVD

17267791_270891056693882_542388399216630

Deluxe Edition CD + DVD, CD + Bluray

17077655_141009166421313_596419080928362

27 minutes ago, loowee said:

yessss FINALLY!!!

LOS ANGELES, Mar. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The highly anticipated  Madonna Rebel Heart World Tour concert film will be released August 11th on DVD, Blu-ray and as a digital album on Live Nation and Interscope Records. Pre-order the DVD and Blu-ray now

The two hour nonstop  performance includes songs from Madonna’s Rebel Heart album such as  “Living For Love” and “Bitch I'm Madonna” as well as fan favorites  including exhilarating versions of “Like A Virgin,” “True Blue,” “Music,” “La Isla Bonita,” and “Holiday.”

The Rebel Heart Tour extravaganza  was launched in conjunction with Madonna’s Rebel Heart album.  Madonna and her ten member band lead by musical director Kevin Antunes and troupe of 27 dancers performed a wild two hour spectacle which included state of the art visuals and sound, hundreds of costume changes  that fascinated, enthralled and entertained over 1.2 million fans.  “I left my heart on that stage every night,” commented Madonna who personally spent six months editing the footage to perfection for the dvd release in order for fans to have a total in concert experience in their own homes.

“My show is a journey.. the journey of a rebel heart, the revolution of love. It is part cinematic musical theatre, part spectacle and sometimes intimate performance art. I know people can relate to it. It’s very important to me as an artist that my show not be taken out of context. It must be watched with an open heart from beginning to end.. I am sure if it is viewed this way, the viewer will walk away feeling inspired, invigorated and will want to make the world a better place.. And this of course is the intention of the revolution of love project,” commented Madonna in a tour manifesto she released to her fans around the globe.

www.madonna.com

SOURCE Interscope Records

Standard Edtion DVD

17267791_270891056693882_542388399216630

Deluxe Edition CD + DVD, CD + Bluray

17077655_141009166421313_596419080928362

Is this a joke?

The covers are appalling

1 hour ago, hawes-king said:

Is this a joke?

The covers are appalling

yeah that's a joke, there is nothing on interscope or madonna.com about it. :)

2 hours ago, hawes-king said:

Is this a joke?

The covers are appalling

Aldo has confirmed those are not his final designs as he's still working on some extra color gradations.

The link to pre order the DVD online:lmao: links u to a MDNA DVD       

that artwrok is tragic, Aldo has done better

7 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Aldo has confirmed those are not his final designs as he's still working on some extra color gradations.

😂😂😂

Is Aldo the shoe shop?