karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: M "thinking about" a release on her birthday

331 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

That's in a few days. No way it'll happen. 

Well, not quite.

I thought they said previously it would be released as part of a larger project, whatever that means. Maybe they have to finish the rest of the project. 

It would be nice if they released it with an EP of covers such as If I Had a Hammer and Behind the Bars!

I still think it's possible to release a 3-disc combo together with the BAT and RIT. That would be a really nice treat for us fans to survive the years with no music that are ahead of us.

20 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I still think it's possible to release a 3-disc combo together with the BAT and RIT. That would be a really nice treat for us fans to survive the years with no music that are ahead of us.

I love your idea, not the "years with no music that are ahead of us" part though. 

25 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I thought they said previously it would be released as part of a larger project, whatever that means. Maybe they have to finish the rest of the project. 

It would be nice if they released it with an EP of covers such as If I Had a Hammer and Behind the Bars!

I think she'll include: Secret project, TOAC1 and/or 2, Her raising Malawi work or doc, RHT, RHT doc. Hopefully! And that EP you are mentioning would be amazing. 

4 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Yes. I am really hoping for that "bigger project". But I need the tour on DVD...NOW!

6 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

If I Had a Hammer and Behind the Bars!

I NEED studio versions of both of these.

she should have film this tour with 360° technologies. Can you image how amazing would be to see her tour like if you were there?

On 2/20/2017 at 5:30 PM, Kim said:

I NEED studio versions of both of these.

SAME BUT WHY HAVEN'T THEY LEAKED

On 18/2/2017 at 8:40 PM, Pedro said:

Guys it's coming, sooner or later it is going to be ours... at least there's something to expect while we wait for new music. 

:thumbsup:

There's a little thing called TV licensings/rights

As it's happened for every single concert home video release

Now we don't know the terms of the licensing nor the timing, since it's been a couple of months since the Showtime airing, it's too soon to cry over it

Other than we want it fast because it is fab :laugh: 

As long as they don't have a repeat of the technical issues of the MDNA dvd release then it's all going to be fine

5 hours ago, caba1 said:

she should have film this tour with 360° technologies. Can you image how amazing would be to see her tour like if you were there?

I'd be happy with a decent LIVE Blu-Ray in Full HD. Something we don't get since S&S (minus the vocals)

4 hours ago, material_boy said:

SAME BUT WHY HAVEN'T THEY LEAKED

Nothing new has leaked for ages. Madge must have reset her password :madgemanson:

It took a good while for The MDNA Tour studio versions to leak.

2 hours ago, Hector said:

2ag3o0z.jpg

omg do you guys think it's true? The only Showtime concert special I can recall is Britney's and that was never released either

Im so worried , 

Hmmmmmmm...I don't know if I buy that...

Just now, VogueMusic said:

Hmmmmmmm...I don't know if I buy that...

Who is this loneyhunter anyway? And why would he know contract information? And yes I am back. I am sure you missed me terribly 😊

4 hours ago, Hector said:

2ag3o0z.jpg

:nervous:

To sum up:

First, people panicked about the show not being filmed. Then it was.

Next, people panicked about Madonna not teasing it on Instagram. Then she did.

Then, people panicked about it never airing. Then it did.

Now, people are panicking about the physical release.

Anyone notice a pattern?

11 hours ago, SPM said:

To sum up:

First, people panicked about the show not being filmed. Then it was.

Next, people panicked about Madonna not teasing it on Instagram. Then she did.

Then, people panicked about it never airing. Then it did.

Now, people are panicking about the physical release.

Anyone notice a pattern?

I'm absolutely positive that it is going to be released physically and digitally, as it was going to be filmed, teased and aired, but I totally do understand why people/fans fears are coming from. They have reasons. 

What I do hope is for the full project to come to fruition and to have some extras as the whole RIT 😂😂😂

🙏🏻

Nice analysis

Full Article @ http://www.mad-eyes.net/news/2017/17-02.htm#26a

'When do we get the tour DVD?'
Source: Mad-Eyes - 26 Feb. 2017 

Everything you need to know about the recordings for Rebel Heart Tour, Re-Invention Tour and Blond Ambition
It's the number 1 question on many Madonna fans' minds, especially now that we have no other Madonna projects going on. When will we finally get the DVD for the Rebel Heart Tour? And while we're on the subject, how about the DVD's of Re-Invention and Blond Ambition?

While we wait for official news, we wish to clarify a few things about these DVD's. Many fans think it's enough to say they want it and don't understand the technical or business reasons that are sometimes behind the decision of such a release. So let's take a look at why we have DVD releases for 'only' six of her tours so far.

Rebel Heart Tour

Let's start with the most recent one. The Rebel Heart Tour wrapped up in March 2016, but almost a year later we still don't have a DVD. The good news is: we know there IS a recording. Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman recorded the shows in Sydney, as well as several other tour stops. The result has been broadcast on American cable channel Showtime on December 9, 2016. Since then, we've had no more news. At the time of the broadcast, we received the news that the broadcast would be shorter than the DVD version, because Showtime only allowed a broadcast of maximum 2 hours. The actual recording is about 2h15 long, so it also includes the request songs and the Love Don't Live Here Anymore performance. The Tears of a Clown performance in Melbourne is said to be part of the DVD extra's.

So why don't we have the DVD yet? Some fans fear it's cancelled because it's been taking to long. That seems very unlikely, because the costs of the recording surely were not made only for the broadcast. Most likely Showtime required the release to be at least a few months after the broadcast. The Sticky & Sweet Tour was broadcast on EPIX in October 2009 and the DVD release followed only on March 30, 2010. So that was almost 6 months after the broadcast. If Showtime also demanded a 6 month buffer, the DVD would follow in May or June of 2017, but that's just speculation at this point.

Other possible reasons might be that Madonna wants something changed, although that seems unlikely so many months later. Possibly she wants to tie the release to another project, or maybe she's just too busy with the adoption of the twins to spend time on the release.

Verdict: this DVD is most likely to see the light of day. A recording was made specifically for this release and there's no reason why this release wouldn't happen. So it's rather a question of WHEN, not IF. Stay tuned! 

I am getting impatient 

Image result for i want it now gifs

so this stupid thing is not happening yet?!

ok she can shove it up her ass I'm done waiting, I'll get comfort on Gutga's Love Project...she's pure class and loves her fans!

:crazy: