karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: M "thinking about" a release on her birthday

331 posts in this topic

I meant do you think it's a legitimate promo? Did LiveNation do that?

By the way, I'm fine if it's just a fan made thing. I was just curious.

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I meant do you think it's a legitimate promo? Did LiveNation do that?

By the way, I'm fine if it's just a fan made thing. I was just curious.

Just looks like a DVD-R to me. If you look at the other stuff he/she is selling, they're (good quality) bootlegs.

On 3/17/2017 at 5:58 PM, Bat-Fan said:

Well of course I hope these missing songs will be included but honestly I dont know what she means the show had to be cut? Did she mean the film had to be cut or was she talking about the general/average time of each show. Any way, if Take A Bow and Like A Prayer are included, they will be placed after her Detroit part and before the Rebel Heart. I think Like A Prayer will include also clips from other location, you could see from the leaked stills from yorkstudeo that they had a clip of her singing Like A Prayer in her matador outfit, I believe it was from Melb. So yes, originally Like A Prayer was probably supposed to be there but she did cut alot of the stuff that yourkst. did for her so who knows. And yes, i I know the Sydney shows were longer than 2 hours and 15 minutes.

what she saying makes no sense. can as well use the argument that you don't need to release a dvd or film anything at all cuz we were all there to see it live. if she doesn't include those songs I'm not buying that

Just now, spotlight said:

😂😂

👍🏻👍🏻

It's coming y'all. No sign of BAT or RIT though

Just now, Pedro said:

@Bat-Fan this should make you very happy 😊 

It did 😊😊😊

2 hours ago, spotlight said:

YAY!!!

Now can some folks chill? :dead:

did you see the new teaser she showed and deleted on Insta? it was the Melbourne show (tearsofaclown)

CAN T WAIT

9 hours ago, Nikki said:

did you see the new teaser she showed and deleted on Insta? it was the Melbourne show (tearsofaclown)

I need to ser this.

come on bring it madonna! i wonder if there will be a cd. it would be nice if she switched it up and had two blu rays (one the show & other the toac) no cd? 

I'm REALLY worried that she keeps saying DVD in her posts! What if it's not coming out on Blu-Ray? Are DVD players even really around anymore? I don't know what I'm going to do if she only releases it on DVD. I guess I could buy a DVD player off of Amazon or something. Just wish she knew the fans wanted a Blu Ray instead :imsad:

Edited by techno101

Just now, techno101 said:

I'm REALLY worried that she keeps saying DVD in her posts! What if it's not coming out on Blu-Ray? Are DVD players even really around anymore? I don't know what I'm going to do if she only releases it on DVD. I guess I could buy a DVD off of Amazon or something. Just wish she knew the fans wanted a Blu Ray instead :imsad:

Please don't do this.

People still say DVD but it will come out on blu-ray or at least on streaming. It's coming, it's going to be out, it's all good. 

8 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

I need to ser this.

Madonna just shared it again look at it

20 minutes ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

Please don't do this.

People still say DVD but it will come out on blu-ray or at least on streaming. It's coming, it's going to be out, it's all good. 

"Please don't do this." I lol-ed. No fears....I was kidding....just was emulating what will probably be yet another meltdown to ensue.

e8bc40539858867.jpg 

excerpt /ˈɛksəːpt/ a short extract from a film, broadcast, or piece of music or writing.

:(

2 minutes ago, PetrusPan said:

e8bc40539858867.jpg 

excerpt /ˈɛksəːpt/ a short extract from a film, broadcast, or piece of music or writing.

That's what i was going to talk about here. We won't get the full show. Probably the stand up bits. Shame. LOL

But i'm not surprised...the type of editing we've seen so far made it seem like we'd only get bits and pieces of it. 

1 hour ago, PetrusPan said:

e8bc40539858867.jpg 

Oh well. We're getting the full tour, which is more than we can say for Janet, Mariah, Gaga, Britney, etc fans. Everything else is icing on the cake!

4 minutes ago, SPM said:

Oh well. We're getting the full tour, which is more than we can say for Janet, Mariah, Gaga, Britney, etc fans. Everything else is icing on the cake!

Add Beyonce too. She doesn't release her tours for some reason 

1 hour ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

Add Beyonce too. She doesn't release her tours for some reason 

Not enough room on the DVD case to include all her songwriting credits?