karbatal

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: M "thinking about" a release on her birthday

331 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Well if people are still waiting for RIT, I am part of that group, then people will care about RHT in august. 

Well I'm willing to bet a proper RIT DVD announced and released with no TV showing and no leaks beforehand would sell more than RHT... a perfect version of which you can just watch on youtube or torrent or see on demand (assuming it's still on showtime)

Anyway I was listening to the RIT a few days ago. Hardly any multitracking or layering like now, Burning Up sounded so clear and powerful.

A perfect sounding TOAC (Melbourne) is what I'm waiting for with the upcoming release.

She is not really teasing us at all with this release. I guess it is too early for that. 

53 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She is not really teasing us at all with this release. I guess it is too early for that. 

When has she ever teased a DVD release?

Just now, SPM said:

When has she ever teased a DVD release?

I think never. Can you guys tell me why so many are assuming she is going to release bat and rit too? Her previous tours nobody was expecting those tours but now so many are thinking she is releasing all 3 tours and I dont get why. I would obviously be very happy if that happened but Madonna has not given any indication she is doing this? Just wondering.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think never. Can you guys tell me why so many are assuming she is going to release bat and rit too? Her previous tours nobody was expecting those tours but now so many are thinking she is releasing all 3 tours and I dont get why. I would obviously be very happy if that happened but Madonna has not given any indication she is doing this? Just wondering.

She visited her archives and showed the BAT film reels, thats why, if it nots a DVD she must have had a reason to go there

Just now, Starman said:

She visited her archives and showed the BAT film reels, thats why, if it nots a DVD she must have had a reason to go there

I remember now. But wasnt she just looking at Truth or Dare film reels and various costumes?

I demand this topic b retitled: The Menopause Thread HD

1 hour ago, acko said:

:dead::dead::dead:

3 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

I remember now. But wasnt she just looking at Truth or Dare film reels and various costumes?

Thats enough material for us to speculate for years :lol:

:sneaky::lmao:Trolldonna

22 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

That documentary part about Detroit should have been left out, is felt random and out of place and honestly it was just confusing with that boxing stuff. She could have kept one more song instead.

Not only that you could tell she was skinnier there ahah.

BTW...that part won't even make sense on the DVD. Imagine her singing Take A Bow and Like A Prayer with her hair loose and then a speech with her hair like that again. A mess! 

Just now, madonna_fan1988 said:

Not only that you could tell she was skinnier there ahah.

BTW...that part won't even make sense on the DVD. Imagine her singing Take A Bow and Like A Prayer with her hair loose and then a speech with her hair like that again. A mess! 

I know, that is why I fear Take A Bow and Like A Prayer wont be in the film because that boring documentary part is edited in such a way that it goes from Dress You Up to Rebel Heart and she is wearing her outfit and hair in such a manner that I cant see how those two songs can be inserted between. The editing is suggesting that those songs were not meant to be there.

5 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I know, that is why I fear Take A Bow and Like A Prayer wont be in the film because that boring documentary part is edited in such a way that it goes from Dress You Up to Rebel Heart and she is wearing her outfit and hair in such a manner that I cant see how those two songs can be inserted between. The editing is suggesting that those songs were not meant to be there.

Then those 15 extra minutes will include what?

15391017_1269297733132863_5172507915554863615_n.jpg

Just now, madonna_fan1988 said:

Then those 15 extra minutes will include what?

15391017_1269297733132863_5172507915554863615_n.jpg

Well of course I hope these missing songs will be included but honestly I dont know what she means the show had to be cut? Did she mean the film had to be cut or was she talking about the general/average time of each show. Any way, if Take A Bow and Like A Prayer are included, they will be placed after her Detroit part and before the Rebel Heart. I think Like A Prayer will include also clips from other location, you could see from the leaked stills from yorkstudeo that they had a clip of her singing Like A Prayer in her matador outfit, I believe it was from Melb. So yes, originally Like A Prayer was probably supposed to be there but she did cut alot of the stuff that yourkst. did for her so who knows. And yes, i I know the Sydney shows were longer than 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Bat-Fan. They were given a two hour  time slot and had no choice but to cut bits out of the complete show to fit it. What's so hard to understand? I see no reason why they won't reinstate what they cut for the commercial release. And if they do, then oh well. The real question is what will your next obsession be after they do (or don't) finally put this (at this point) ancient old show out on DVD/Blu :think:

Just now, Kim said:

Bat-Fan. They were given a two hour  time slot and had no choice but to cut bits out of the complete show to fit it. What's so hard to understand? I see no reason why they won't reinstate what they cut for the commercial release. And if they do, then oh well. The real question is what will your next obsession be after they do (or don't) finally put this (at this point) ancient old show out on DVD/Blu :think:

Actually I am just speculating, it is fun, I am not stressed at all, well I am very stressed for my upcoming exams but speculating about a DVD is rather relaxing comparing to the real stress in my life 😊 please dont take me too seriously

8 hours ago, acko said:

:lol:

Not sure what's so hard to understand about the process. She records multiple shows, selects the best footage from each show, originally Sydney but in vein of MDNA, they included bits from everywhere showing they filmed multiple shows so the special songs may be indeed recorded (WTG, GT and other tracks)

She has to have a complete edit of the film included with all material they ever expected to be on the DVD/BR release before the Showtime agreement to fit a two hour timeslot. I don't understand the confusion that she somehow is going to pass the Showtime cut as the official release. It didn't happen for Confessions or S&S. The full uncut show was released as the final thing. 

Wow this is really gonna dent the charts coming out so late. 

Billboard Hot Shot *new entry no.198 (1 week)

Isnt that gay party coming up? They said they would show TOAC? Do you think they will just show the showtime version.

I just read the last few pages of this thread and I'm like :nocomment:

6 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I just bought this on eBay. Do you think it's legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272564828048

Legit as in someone burning the Showtime special on DVD and selling it? Yes.