Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrK1ngB33

Madonna Vinyl Prices

Recommended Posts

So do we think the first album and erotica could be next???? 

A coloured I'm breathless would be cool as there aren't many variations of that either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine the Erotica album on blue vinyl :drama:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

So do we think the first album and erotica could be next???? 

A coloured I'm breathless would be cool as there aren't many variations of that either!

I don't know how many more times I can get away with sneaking out of work to get these! I honestly had a feeling something would come out today, I thought it's been a while since Kilo's Fever album, I then checked Popjustice.

I definitely think her debut album will be next, hopefully Erotica too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to get 3 of each from a Manchester store - 1 for me, the other two are for collector fans from abroad. :angel: One for you @Bretticus if you still want it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the sleeves were better quality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mad-donna said:

Managed to get 3 of each from a Manchester store - 1 for me, the other two are for collector fans from abroad. :angel: One for you @Bretticus if you still want it?

Thanks again! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll pass. They just use the 2012 masters and those are inferior in terms of sound quality compared to their 80s (and 90s) counterparts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Crux said:

Imagine the Erotica album on blue vinyl :drama:

Erotica on white and blue marbled vinyl would be incredible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

That blue is totally wrong for Ray Of Light.

Another cheap release. Next.

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Learn from the lesson people!

Just wait and both ROL blue vinyl + LAV clear vinyl will be available on other site such as FNAC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sticker on ROL and LAV is different to the sticker on TB and LAP has this time it states UK exclusive it never said that on TB and LAP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, spanky1995 said:

The sticker on ROL and LAV is different to the sticker on TB and LAP has this time it states UK exclusive it never said that on TB and LAP 

The sticker on TB and LAP said Only Available  at Sainsbury's yet I got it from FNAC. Means nothing in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

The sticker on TB and LAP said Only Available  at Sainsbury's yet I got it from FNAC. Means nothing in the end.

:lmao:  exactly!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

The sticker on TB and LAP said Only Available  at Sainsbury's yet I got it from FNAC. Means nothing in the end.

It means this time we know for a fact that the vinyls are going to be sold somewhere else too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Candy perfume boy said:

These new issues may not make it to FNAC, the Kylie Fever white vinyl didn’t and she’s quite successful in Europe too.

Kylie is no Madonna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, horn said:

Kylie is no Madonna.

Exactly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Candy perfume boy said:

These new issues may not make it to FNAC, the Kylie Fever white vinyl didn’t and she’s quite successful in Europe too.

The Kylie vinyl is more sought after simply because it's the only time Fever has ever been pressed on vinyl, I do wonder what the incentive was to press this on vinyl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea they did Fever. I would buy it right away if I saw it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

The Kylie vinyl is very well made and it's gatefold. It's just lovely. 

I haven't dared to open it. But I really want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was also a Frankie Goes To Hollywood white vinyl which I wanted but didn't need so I left it. I love my coloured vinyl though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

I haven't dared to open it. But I really want to.

Me too but I’ve seen photos amd it’s great. The cover is also amazing, not some blurry mess like Rhino did with Madonna. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to find these promos. They’re so scarce and insanely expensive I’m sure

6F19C672-0110-459C-9C20-80C8EAE89648.jpeg

C445EC39-445D-434E-BFC5-292B6F14D40B.jpeg

F8E8E9F9-5C9C-45B5-9A52-FC3229E9EEAD.jpeg

9666DB62-490E-4859-A462-2771876FB2A2.jpeg

43A62F64-502A-4691-890F-A526AABDAAAB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Would love to find these promos. They’re so scarce and insanely expensive I’m sure

6F19C672-0110-459C-9C20-80C8EAE89648.jpeg

C445EC39-445D-434E-BFC5-292B6F14D40B.jpeg

F8E8E9F9-5C9C-45B5-9A52-FC3229E9EEAD.jpeg

9666DB62-490E-4859-A462-2771876FB2A2.jpeg

43A62F64-502A-4691-890F-A526AABDAAAB.jpeg

Omg where are the first two from?

The LAP one is from Hong Kong and there's only fifty copies. Last time I saw it for sale it was £1500!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Omg where are the first two from?

The LAP one is from Hong Kong and there's only fifty copies. Last time I saw it for sale it was £1500!

Vogue is a Hong Kong promo as well. 

Yea that LAP pressing is outrageously expensive.

Here is another 12” promo from Hong Kong that I would love to have

AC56EC4D-54D0-4501-A517-7102D18F36DF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Hong Kong have done some great promos. There's also this Cherish one

R-2665790-1295656445.jpeg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, they have had some great releases.

Here is another rarity. This one comes from Italy.

2AF929A7-0513-4F3F-9117-634E4F109A9C.jpeg

 

And these promos from Brazil.

9265626B-0326-491F-9A46-F4B235B1A20D.jpeg

FB22872A-B6E5-4729-8FAF-E47CAC318067.jpeg

8CABED5A-924D-4266-994C-5258ECC7A229.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I had no idea they did Fever. I would buy it right away if I saw it.

What about Aqua Barbie girl? :1251: 

266783

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×