love jenni though

Henny's vocal slays!

4 hours ago, Barbie said:

she can't. and that's no shade.

love jenni though

Ummm listen again sis. 

8 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Ummm listen again sis. 

Her voice isn't "good" by any stretch of the imagination. But if you believe it is, there's nothing I can do.

IezLD.gif

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Her voice isn't "good" by any stretch of the imagination. But if you believe it is, there's nothing I can do.

IezLD.gif

:lmao:

she's horrible

@BarbieHenny is indeed an atrocious vocalist. Tone deaf and she has such an awful, unpleasant  tone to her voice. No redeeming qualities as a singer.

People aren't interested in Henny for her vocals, period. When people go see her in concert, they are there to see her dance and shake that fat ass of hers . They want to see a high energy, exciting show. She's an entertainer and she does a good job at that but a good singer she is not. Never has been and never will be.

3 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

@BarbieHenny is indeed an atrocious vocalist. Tone deaf and she has such an awful, unpleasant  tone to her voice. No redeeming qualities as a singer.

People aren't interested in Henny for her vocals, period. When people go see her in concert, they are there to see her dance and shake that fat ass of hers . They want to see a high energy, exciting show. She's an entertainer and she does a good job at that but a good singer she is not. Never has been and never will be.

Ring a bell? 🤔

4 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Ring a bell? 🤔

:lmao: 

Jennifer is not a good singer but she's diverse and entertaining.

She also didn't get where she is due to her last name. She paid her dues and has given us plenty of good pop from early songs like "If You Had My Love" and "Waiting for Tonight" to newer dance pop smashes like "On the Floor".

She also constantly stays in shape and all her kids seem to be hers and not part of a shady deal to get some extra money.

2 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Jennifer is not a good singer but she's diverse and entertaining.

She also didn't get where she is due to her last name. She paid her dues and has given us plenty of good pop from early songs like "If You Had My Love" and "Waiting for Tonight" to newer dance pop smashes like "On the Floor".

She also constantly stays in shape and all her kids seem to be hers and not part of a shady deal to get some extra money.

:clap:

yup so true. She is a hard working woman, never had big failurs like others and never predict to be a pop queen.

I love her waiting for tonite song. Every new years eve I do listen to many time till midnite :gent:

I would put Janet above J. Lo in terms of vocal talent/range/versatility. J. Lo is more on par with Paula Abdul (I like both J. Lo and Paula for the record). 

On 07/01/2018 at 12:33 PM, jaron said:

:clap:

yup so true. She is a hard working woman, never had big failurs like others and never predict to be a pop queen.

I love her waiting for tonite song. Every new years eve I do listen to many time till midnite :gent:

I like J-Lo but she's had her fair share of flops. Her album sales are pretty tragic since the mid 00's.

She maintained her place as an A-Lister due to her celebrity status. In fact, she's the original Rita Ora.