MadonnaNation.com Forums
DitaDolla

Jennifer Lopez thread 🌶

14 hours ago, spotlight said:

JLo will probably still look as great as Madonna when she is her age. 

She’s going to be like Jane Fonda m/ Sophia Loren in 25 years, older but still tight and sexy, Latinos don’t crack.

And yes, the album Love? Came in 2011 and was filled with boops, AKA flopped but still had a few hits like First Love and Booty.

Ain’t your mama was fine too, I wish that she releases a new English album soon, stop with the Spanish era.

LHakaLH    0
8 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She’s going to be like Jane Fonda m/ Sophia Loren in 25 years, older but still tight and sexy, Latinos don’t crack.

And yes, the album Love? Came in 2011 and was filled with boops, AKA flopped but still had a few hits like First Love and Booty.

Ain’t your mama was fine too, I wish that she releases a new English album soon, stop with the Spanish era.

Look-wise? maybe. Talent-wise? HELL NAW!!!

DitaDolla    0

This jam tho :inlove:

3 times in a rowwwwwww :drama:

I loveeee when u CUM overrrrrrrrr :drama:

And when u cum, it gives me feverrrr :drama:

XXL    0

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:43 AM, DitaDolla said:

IKspdEd.jpgLQSKFeM.jpgVAYNOif.jpg

OSGKwpk.jpg

1gXSunc.jpga3NxWq4.jpgUVNwmIK.jpg

legend

I get she was going for this 97 shoot

21851db312fa52c9aa2f59eec30cdd72.jpg

A slightly tacky rendition of it though

:laugh:

XXL    0

J/k :grins:

I'll still take Jennifer's professionalism over Mary Carey or Janet's lack thereof. Pity she has a really weak discography minus a handful of songs

eu4ria20    0

She's so Friggin hot, she can act and perform, but her music is so shyt :tongue: 

XXL    0
16 minutes ago, eu4ria20 said:

She's so Friggin hot, she can act and perform, but her music is so shyt :tongue: 

Not so sure about that :laugh:

She's below OK level with that

Even if she's had a handful of hit movies

eu4ria20    0
24 minutes ago, XXL said:

Not so sure about that :laugh:

She's below OK level with that

Even if she's had a handful of hit movies

Ok I can agree on decent then haha. not sure about her personality though, always seems distanced and mediocre in interviews and such. she just smiles and looks pretty and laughs at things lol. maybe I guess I'm just used to her from the rom-com days.

IsaacHarris    0

Speaking of acting, I watched Selena earlier today & all I can say is WOW :dramatic:

J Lo & co. definitely did her justice! It was truly an Evita moment for Miss Lopez.

Her boyfriend was fine too!

XXL    0
6 hours ago, eu4ria20 said:

Ok I can agree on decent then haha. not sure about her personality though, always seems distanced and mediocre in interviews and such. she just smiles and looks pretty and laughs at things lol. maybe I guess I'm just used to her from the rom-com days.

:laugh:

Same thoughts here :thumbsup:

I think she doesn't want to say too much about herself. Where is Loomer? We used to have lovely conversation about La Lopez :wow:

XXL    0
5 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Speaking of acting, I watched Selena earlier today & all I can say is WOW :dramatic:

J Lo & co. definitely did her justice! It was truly an Evita moment for Miss Lopez.

Her boyfriend was fine too!

What about the movie she did with Sean Penn? U-turn if I'm not mistaken, liked her in that one. But her early 2000s romcom flicks are absurd. And Matthew McWhatever is equally awful in them. A pale second rate imitation of a Bullock/Roberts 90s romantic comedy

I also enjoyed The Cell. Romcoms can be major cringe if not done properly. She's ok but certainly not warranting of declaring herself a vastly better actress than a Claire Danes or even Madonna

Watched bits of Shades of Blue and the first impression is the same: OK

IsaacHarris    0
On 9/7/2017 at 3:59 AM, XXL said:

She's ok but certainly not warranting of declaring herself a vastly better actress than a Claire Danes or even Madonna

I wouldn't say she's a better actress, but she has chosen better (more believable) roles than Madonna.

Why M hasn't done more musicals & action films is beyond me. The 'girl next door' character IS NOT her gig :lol:

IsaacHarris    0
32 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

This is the best scene in the movie :thumbsup:

BITCH DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS 💃🏽

Suedehead    0

If you had my love and I

(IF I GAVE IT TO YOU!!!!!)

Gave you all my TRUST
would you CUMfort me

Tell me

PAY-PEEE?@?!?!?!?!?!

Je5u5    0
11 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

If you had my love and I

(IF I GAVE IT TO YOU!!!!!)

Gave you all my TRUST
would you CUMfort me

Tell me

PAY-PEEE?@?!?!?!?!?!

Looks like Paula started Paypee (with its earliest showing in Vibeology?). Then Janft borrowed it when she learnt all she could from her. Then Jennifer took it from her?